Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

On 2/20/2021 at 5:52 PM, Fallapede said:

"I appreciate your conviction, but you will be of no help to anyone in your current state. I will travel with you at least as far as [city in Raodea] to ensure your wellbeing, if that is acceptable to you."

Vespyr nodded.  "I will need to take a city, first," he said affably, considering it carefully, "Then establish an educated, unified front."

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'll call that lucky enough. Trace stretched. Try not to get executed while I'm gone!

With that, she vanished.

I'll certainly try...

Cruz hoped she would be able to find someone. He returned his attention to the trial.

@The Ward's Guard @ProfetessaOscura

What's the best way to get things wrapped up soon?

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

I'll certainly try...

Cruz hoped she would be able to find someone. He returned his attention to the trial.

@The Ward's Guard @ProfetessaOscura

Fascinating question, it would help if I could get a break from school sometime soon.

Edgeworth stood up, "thank you, your honor. I will first address these allegations about the defendant's treatment while he was held in custody. As the defense attorney mentioned earlier, context is essential to understand before passing a verdict. In order to gain a better understanding of the context of the defendant's time in custody, I would like to call his captor to the stand as a witness."

Edgeworth looked to the judge for approval.

@Negative_Null

11 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Edgeworth stood up, "thank you, your honor. I will first address these allegations about the defendant's treatment while he was held in custody. As the defense attorney mentioned earlier, context is essential to understand before passing a verdict. In order to gain a better understanding of the context of the defendant's time in custody, I would like to call his captor to the stand as a witness."

Edgeworth looked to the judge for approval.

@Negative_Null

Primrose smiled.  From her own understanding, the captor had issued no standing order about food.  They'd locked him in a cell and let him starve.  It wasn't something that had been done for a reason, to subdue a prisoner; it had simply been neglect.  Yes.  She could use this.  Still, she waited to see Edgeworth's analysis. 

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Come on! Let's go get ice cream!" Janice grabbed Aryanna's arm and started pulling her out the building.

@Vapor @Matrim's Dice @Condensation @Negative_Null

Finally! I can actually get into the plot.

Shade walked over to the most recommended ice cream place. As always, people avoided her as much as possible.

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Come on! Let's go get ice cream!" Janice grabbed Aryanna's arm and started pulling her out the building.

@Vapor @Matrim's Dice @Condensation @Negative_Null

Okay. She's wearing the skirt, tank top, and jean jacket.

Cadenza grabbed her bags and followed Janice.