3 minutes ago, Zephrun’s Imperium said:

It was confirmed to be canon, yes. Proooooobably my favorite ship in the entire cosmete. 

LET"S GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just read most of Rlain's coppermind entry and i remembered all their chemistry. I found a WOB that says it'll happen in Stormlight five. I'm even more hyped for it now, which i did not previously think possible!

On 1/9/2023 at 7:55 PM, Emory likes cheese said:

Hi my name is Emory, I I'm asexual and pangender!

Also how do you know if your losing the ability to love? 

Follow up question what the frick is that called?

If you mean losing your ability to feel romantic love, or to get crushes, then the word you're looking for is aromantic! It's the romantic orientation version of asexual. 

If you mean your ability to love anyone in any way, then I don't know if there's a word for that. 

36 minutes ago, AonEne said:

If you mean your ability to love anyone in any way, then I don't know if there's a word for that. 

The term you might be looking for is Antisocial Personality disorder, Psychopathy, or Sociopathy. Those things aren't quite all the same, but it's similar enough.

Edited by That1Cellist

On 1/8/2023 at 8:07 PM, AonEne said:

Excellent, thank you. *begins mixing* 

*Hands ornate box* This is the gender that I left behind when I became nonbinary. I have been filling this box ever since I grew my hair out as a way of nonconformity. It is now full. Use it sparingly, and with great respect.

On 1/9/2023 at 3:53 PM, Mr. Misting said:

I don't know if one opinion is conclusive evidence. If we want empirical results I think we could either ask xino because he actually knows the characters or make a survey and give people zero context. Both options would amuse me.

AS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN EAVESDROPPING ON YOUR PLOT I think that Hyako is better.

I also think that you should create a poll with no context and have the entire shard vote on it.

Because that would be funny.

On 1/9/2023 at 6:02 PM, Zephrun’s Imperium said:

It was confirmed to be canon, yes. Proooooobably my favorite ship in the entire cosmete. 

*Cosmere

THAT IS STORMING AMAZING. SEND ME THE LINK TO THAT WoB NOW.

3 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

AS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN EAVESDROPPING ON YOUR PLOT I think that Hyako is better.

I also think that you should create a poll with no context and have the entire shard vote on it.

Because that would be funny.

HA CALANO. Someone who knows the characters thinks Hyako is better. Though I am now curious to see the opinions of someone reading our storyline...

If we want a definitive answer making a random ship naming poll continues to be a hilarious option...

@CalanoCorvus

Edited by Mr. Misting

4 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

*Cosmere

THAT IS STORMING AMAZING. SEND ME THE LINK TO THAT WoB NOW.

uhh, Star obviously meant to say Cosmete. :P

Spoiler

Link Law

Who is Renarin's crush?

Brandon Sanderson

Should I answer this? How about this, it is not supposed to be... I'm not trying to be tricky. If you think it is someone hinted at by the book, that is who it is. I'm not pulling a fast one on you. Basically, I am letting the characters come to their own realizations as they move through the story. But I have liked how it has grown, and I am not planning to change it, and I am not playing to be tricky with you about this.

Adam Horne

And I think you were subtle enough and obvious enough, because many people in the chat have guessed. People are saying it.

Brandon Sanderson

Well, they're saying lots of things, I assume.

Adam Horne

They're not.

Brandon Sanderson

So Adam just undid my RAFO. I can't see the chat, but as Robert Jordan says, this should be intuitively obvious to the casual observer. I expected this one to be obvious; I'm not trying to trick you. But the characters have not reached the same conclusions that their emotions have, yet. Does that make sense?

This should come out in book five, so you shouldn't have to wait till the back five for anything to happen there.

Footnote: The person that everyone in chat guessed was Rlain.
YouTube Spoiler Stream 1 (Dec. 17, 2020)

7 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

HA CALANO. Someone who knows the characters thinks Hyako is better. Though I am now curious to see the opinions of someone reading our storyline...

If we want a definitive answer making a random ship naming poll continues to be a hilarious option...

@CalanoCorvus

@NerdyAarakocra

Give. Opinion. On. Our. Ship.

Also WHY TF IS IT SPELLED HYAKO SHOULDN'T IT BE HIYAKO LIKE BRUH WHERES THE "I"

55 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

@NerdyAarakocra

Give. Opinion. On. Our. Ship.

Also WHY TF IS IT SPELLED HYAKO SHOULDN'T IT BE HIYAKO LIKE BRUH WHERES THE "I"

The thing is, if you have Hyako then the names connects at a junction where the y is the same for both names, and it still sounds the exact same. I still think Hiyako looks better aesthetically but Hyako is clever.

WAIT ALSO if we make a shipping poll it can also doubles as a place to discuss the characters and romantic opinions, and that way we can stop tangent-ing this lovely chat.

Edited by Mr. Misting

On 1/9/2023 at 9:55 PM, Emory likes cheese said:

Hi my name is Emory, I I'm asexual and pangender!

Also how do you know if your losing the ability to love? 

Have you talked to your family about this?

22 hours ago, AonEne said:

On 1/9/2023 at 7:55 PM, Emory likes cheese said:

If you mean no romantic attraction and no sexual attraction, I believe the term for that is "aroace".