The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints corner

I think that’s important to remember. Most of us (or at least around me) seem to forget that.
We also forget the “but if not” that we talked about in come follow me this week. Sometimes we just want everything to be perfect and amazing, and for all our prayers immediately be answered. But this life isn’t a…what, a playground? It’s a marathon. It might feel kinda long, and it will definitely hurt. But that’s okay. 

On 11/1/2022 at 6:09 AM, Rabbit Unmade said:

Okay, y’all have to tell me what happened at FSY, ‘cause I’m too young to go.

FSY was amazingness. FSY was a camp at a nearby university (for me) where you got separated into about ten or so companies. Each company has about 24 or so people, 12 boys, 12 girls. Every morning is scripture study for an hour, group prayer, weird cafeteria food, memes about councillors and... raisins in my bran... 

9 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

FSY was amazingness. FSY was a camp at a nearby university (for me) where you got separated into about ten or so companies. Each company has about 24 or so people, 12 boys, 12 girls. Every morning is scripture study for an hour, group prayer, weird cafeteria food, memes about councillors and... raisins in my bran... 

We got this huge buffet sort of place with loads of different kinds of food

Ome day they didn’t have cake so I ate whipped cream instead

It was yum :D

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

We got this huge buffet sort of place with loads of different kinds of food

Ome day they didn’t have cake so I ate whipped cream instead

It was yum :D

same sort of. We had rootbeer and ice cream every day, so, on the last day, I had a rootbeer float.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

same sort of. We had rootbeer and ice cream every day, so, on the last day, I had a rootbeer float.

I had one at one point too—yum.

And then another day I had one with whipped cream. It was passable.

I ate a lot of whipped cream at FSY…

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

FSY was absolutely amazing, it was at byu for me and lunch was great cause it was bye catering, but dinner was poisonous. Half the guys in our company got food poisoning. 

7 hours ago, AesSedai318 said:

Did anyone else see this?

You know your address is visible on that, right? :mellow: 

But yes, I saw it, and it's awesome. :D (They also did a feature on a YouTube string trio I like, Simply Three, which surprised me. I had no idea they were religious!)

Edited by Slowswift

On 11/17/2022 at 9:25 AM, AesSedai318 said:

I didn’t know, but don’t worry it’s not mine. You could stalk a friend of mine if you wanted to now, though. 

I might cover it up... even if it's not yours you shouldn't rly throw addresses around...

But that's cool af! I'm gonna check with my friends who get the magazine so i can read it :D