Quiver

The Newcago Court

3,315 posts in this topic

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5315485184/h453B76BB/

Care to reconsider assimilation?

The funny thing is I hate this kind of story, and Xenolestia is horrible and needs to die... But hey, every other group gets to be morally ambiguous, so shy not the Pony group?

.....I will never let that happen to Newcago! It got melted once and will not happen again.

I don't even understand why you left Newcago Knave, you had probably had the most powerful position underneath the Royals. It was a mistake to leave. We could have easily involved Ponies in Newcago.

Because

Accepting ponies? Silly Elsa. You say that like humans are the superior species.

Celestia disagrees.

Because

Accepting ponies? Silly Elsa. You say that like humans are the superior species.

Celestia disagrees.

Wellllll..... Celestia could have always become a Newcago royal. She could have just asked. I would have given her a tiara.

(how do I add a image with this text?)

Wellllll..... Celestia could have always become a Newcago royal. She could have just asked. I would have given her a tiara.

(how do I add a image with this text?)

By googling the keywords "inserting an image in a forum post bb code"

By googling the keywords "inserting an image in a forum post bb code"

Is this right?

Elsa-elsa-the-snow-queen-35732382-369-54

Edit: Thank you :)

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

It's a broken link madam, you are gonna need to duct tape it up

Edit: fixed now

Edited by Ashiok

It's a broken link madam, you are gonna need to duct tape it up

A broken link? What do you mean?

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5315485184/h453B76BB/

Care to reconsider assimilation?

The funny thing is I hate this kind of story, and Xenolestia is horrible and needs to die... But hey, every other group gets to be morally ambiguous, so shy not the Pony group?

Perhaps, good Knave Quiver, you would like some stability for a change. Your ponies are welcome to come under the rulership of Newcago, they may even have their own wing of the palace, should they desire such a thing. Why must everyone be a pony? This site already has a talking panda and an ambulatory fish, ponies are just as welcome. As long as they can survive on Roshar, that is, Muahahahahahaha.

Perhaps, good Knave Quiver, you would like some stability for a change. Your ponies are welcome to come under the rulership of Newcago, they may even have their own wing of the palace, should they desire such a thing. Why must everyone be a pony? This site already has a talking panda and an ambulatory fish, ponies are just as welcome. As long as they can survive on Roshar, that is, Muahahahahahaha.

I agree with this idea. As long as you don't use that cannon on us. Agreed? Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Did someone say ponies? Don't make me laugh.

Knave Quiver said it....

throne_of_ice_by_missmikopete-d6jqoww.jp

Did someone say ponies? Don't make me laugh.

Why? Would laughing spoil your appetite or something?

Besides, if Rhyshadium can surprise Hoid...underestimate pony power at your own peril, Laughing Fool.

By the way, does the court have a motto? In High Imperial? If not… Wasing the needing of one.

When Celestia has finished, the motto of Ponycago shall be Sol Invictus. She suggests you get used to it.

And...obnoxious Pony-conqueror RP character aside, tell me if this is bugging anyone. I don't want offend anyone... [/fluttershy]

I'm gonna go ahead and throw Newcago Court a freebie and defend them against the pony incursion.

...because the friendship those ponies represent is superficial and false!

Celestia suggests you reconsider opposing the march of friendship.

in_defense_of_equestria_by_silfoe-d646ub

Lest you wish she prove your name true.

Edited by Quiver

Featherwarriors and Newcagoans alike, I address you all. 

Quiver, previously the Knave of Newcago, the ex-Captain of the Featherbows, traitor to all has declared war. In the face of this new threat, I propose we band together, Feathers and Icicles, to defeat this monster. Traitors will not be suffered. What say ye, Elsa and the Newcagoans?

Featherwarriors and Newcagoans alike, I address you all.

Quiver, previously the Knave of Newcago, the ex-Captain of the Featherbows, traitor to all has declared war. In the face of this new threat, I propose we band together, Feathers and Icicles, to defeat this monster. Traitors will not be suffered. What say ye, Elsa and the Newcagoans?

I accept the idea of being allies during this time. If your fellow feathers require anything during this time, I will happily supply it for you. Together, the Newcagoans and Feathers shall win!!!!

Wouldn't that be NC and the LoC?

Wouldn't that be NC and the LoC?

What does LoC stand for?

Lords of Chaos

Lords of Chaos

I thought Newcago was allied with the feathers. Are we allied with the Lords of Chaos too?

I thought Newcago was allied with the feathers. Are we allied with the Lords of Chaos too?

It's... wibbly-wobbly, factiony-wactiony.

It's... wibbly-wobbly, factiony-wactiony.

:D haha

Is that a reference to something?

:D haha

Is that a reference to something?

Yep! It's a reference to Doctor Who, a British television show about an alien time traveler who roams the universe in an old police box.

Here's the relevant video (because I have no idea how to post YouTube videos on forum posts):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY_Ry8J_jdw

It just happens to be my favorite science fiction program. :)