Investiture for a Better Life Foundation

Lord Meeker

@Badadah Here is the list.

Telekinesis: Binding, Levitation, Orbital Field, Telekinetic Choking, Telekinetic Maneuver, Psionic Healing, Spatial Sense, Telekinetic Combat, Telekinetic Flight, Telekinetic Pressure, Telekinetic Transportation, Telekinetic Enhanced Condition, Wound Inducement, Organic Manipulation, Psionic Explosion, Remote Telekinesis, Technology Manipulation, and Weather Manipulation.

Telepathy: Mind reading, Psychic Communication, Emotion Manipulation, Knowledge Projection, Memory Reading, Mental hallucination, Mental Inducement, Mind Control(NPC), Mind Link, Mind Melding(NPC) Mind Walking, Neurocognitive Deficit, Psychic Inhibitors, Psychic Shadow, Psychic Shield, Psychic Torture, Pushing, Sensory Scrying, Telepathic Prediction, Telepathic Relay, Consciousness Transferal, Darkside View, Memory Manipulation, Mental Manipulation, Psychosomatic Illusion, and Telepathic Surgery.

Epic Prime Invincibilities: Psionic Healing, and Consciousness Transferal

Aurell slipped the paper into her jacket and continued walking.

Edited by Mraize

Oh. Huh.

...Well, Ioc's gonna drink a spankin' lot of water, and there's nottin' you can do about it!

MUAHGAHAHAHA!!!!

Ioc watched from above. It would wait for a visible indicator that Aurell was agreed before giving her the other notes.

@Mraize

Edited by Callsign: Leviathan

*makes a mental note to never anger Sephtis without knowing his weakness*
*realizes this is really unlikely*

Althea stayed where she was, not following Aurell. As long as Max was still being threatened she would stay by his side. She wouldn't let her friend alone. If he decided to leave, she would follow.

@I think I am here.

Edited by Sorana

We have a soft limit I guess, but it's also about how you use the character. If Mraize would use Septhis for participating in basically everything and curb-stomping all other characters, then yes, he'd be op. But in this case, I think he's meant to be defeated, but serves as a type of final boss. So in this case it's good that he's overpowered, because it gives everybody else something to work towards, and allows for interesting stories.

36 minutes ago, kenod said:

Doesn't Septhis also have a bunch of Investure based abilities?

It was a fabricated memory he put on himself and every other Alleyverse character.

34 minutes ago, Badadah said:

Wait, don't we have a limit to how OP a character can be?

Or was Solace made before then?

Also, he can still die, right?

Solace has been a character that has gone through a 5 yr development period. As for the limit he is the villain of the story and will be defeated. Whether he is killed depends on whomever participates in the final battle with @Sorana and @I think I am here..

33 minutes ago, kenod said:

We have a soft limit I guess, but it's also about how you use the character. If Mraize would use Septhis for participating in basically everything and curb-stomping all other characters, then yes, he'd be op. But in this case, I think he's meant to be defeated, but serves as a type of final boss. So in this case it's good that he's overpowered, because it gives everybody else something to work towards, and allows for interesting stories.

@kenod is correct in his statement.

31 minutes ago, Badadah said:

How do we plan on finding out his weakness though?

That is up to you and whomever you conspire with.

20 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Itiah and I have a pm and are working on a plan that lets us try out some of our guesses. But right now, I don't think we have anything valuable

They are good ideas worth trying out :)

A communication came through the Ghostblood channel. "This is Ghostblood Obrodai Outpost. Requiring immediate assistance. There is a man here, naming himself our leader. He has already conquered the planet, this is the last orbital station, please send assist-"

@The Forgetful Archivist @BringerofShadows @Sorana @Arlin @I think I am here. @ShardBreaker @Niteshado @AonEne @Mraize @whattheHoid @JacobClaessen @PrinceDusty @Dr. Jacques Rodriguez @Rhapsody @WelshAnime @Jehoiada @Gancho Libre @Life&Death @Spacefaring Ferring @Nohadon @Kidpen @AxeliustheGrizzled @Kaladin78

Max turned to the three men with the Aon Kii. “Yeah,” he found himself saying, putting his hands up and slowly backing away, following Aurelle. Obrodai post? Solace was fast. “You don’t really want to go against the Righthand of the Ghostbloods themselves, do you?”

As he slowly backed away, knowing the unimaginable pain that would spawn if Aon released, he asked Aurelle. “So, where exactly are we walking to?”

@Mraize

@Sorana

Althea followed Max, her eyes on the three men. She kept her face neutral, focused on the remaining stormlight still raging inside of her, ready to react should they really decide to attack them. She narrowed her eyes and concentrated on their surroundings. The ground the air, everything she could use against them, should it become neccessary. Hopefully they wouldn't be that stupid. She left the talking to Max, concentrating was more important.

@Mraize

@I think I am here.

In one moment, there was nothing. Obradai was not a very populated place. Very bland, very dark. 

In the next moment, a pop and a flash of beige light, which expanded outward for a brief second before coalescing into Ioc.

It should be noted that the pop preceded the flash.

Ioc snarled. Wasn't it supposed to be the chaotic one? Here comes this Solace character, taking all of Ioc's steam. 

Ioc literally broke the minds of millions of people and formed them into an insano-army, and nobody even flinched.

That was not how it was supposed to be.

Ioc took a deep breath.

"SOLACE!" It bellowed, emitting an extraordinary soundwave. It... didn't quite know which of its abilities allowed it to bellow like that, but, well, Ioc wasn't complaining.

"I NAME YOU A COWARD AND A LIAR! I DEMAND YOU COME OUT FROM YOUR HIDING PLACE AND PROVE YOUR WORTH! YOU NAME YOURSELF THE LEADER OF THE GHOSTBLOODS! YET, YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE, NO LEGITIMATE CLAIM! I DEMAND YOU PROVE TO ME THAT YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU CLAIM IS YOUR RIGHT!"

Ioc took another deep breath, then stamped this foot. On contact with the ground, a beige ring, similar to the dust ring growing as a meteor hits a planet. The ring of light grew outward in a beacon of beige.

Despite Obradai's surface being rocky, the sound of the impact was one of steel hitting steel, a challenging and defiant sound.

Hopefully, Ioc's little show would be visible from the orbital station.

@Mraize

16 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Max turned to the three men with the Aon Kii. “Yeah,” he found himself saying, putting his hands up and slowly backing away, following Aurelle. Obrodai post? Solace was fast. “You don’t really want to go against the Righthand of the Ghostbloods themselves, do you?”

As he slowly backed away, knowing the unimaginable pain that would spawn if Aon released, he asked Aurelle. “So, where exactly are we walking to?”

@Mraize

@Sorana

Galvris turned towards Max.  "This action has nothing to do with the ghostbloods.  I will deliver justice.  However, I have heard that you were insane when you committed this act, so I will let you pass.  I myself have committed great atrocities when I was insane.  The one called Solace, however..."

@I think I am here.