Hi! I like to do Cosmere Art!

JemmaMYoung

Welcome to the 17th Shard @JemmaMYoung! I saw Brandon tweet some of your work at ECCC and was really impressed! You obviously have put a lot of time and effort into developing your skills! Well done!

Per chance, is there a way that I can exchange US dollars for a print of your work of Vin and Elend dancing together with Elend holding a book? It was love at first sight when I saw that! :) 

12 minutes ago, Quickbronze said:

Who's the second guy? I'm afraid I don't recognize him

It's Kaladin, but a slightly older picture I did of him.

21 hours ago, Lanny said:

@JemmaMYoung, I love your artwork of Shallan and the Cryptic’s. It is excellent! Have you done any artwork of Lift eating pancakes?

I haven't drawn any Lift yet, but it's on my to-do list!

23 hours ago, CaptainRyan said:

Per chance, is there a way that I can exchange US dollars for a print of your work of Vin and Elend dancing together with Elend holding a book? It was love at first sight when I saw that! :) 

I'm currently working on setting up a Redbubble account where people can order prints. Right now it's still in the beginning stages and I only have a couple things up, but I'll get that print on there in the next week or so. For now, you can check out the link: https://www.redbubble.com/people/jemmamyoung

On 3/21/2018 at 5:24 PM, I am Witless said:

@JemmaMYoung, I just finished chapter 4 and HOLY FRICK YOUR ART AND STORYTELLING IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished. Yeah. Binge reading for the win! 

Seriously though, it’s so good. I started getting sad as I realized the pages were getting more recent.

I should probably get some sleep now...

6 hours ago, podman36 said:

I just finished. Yeah. Binge reading for the win! 

Seriously though, it’s so good. I started getting sad as I realized the pages were getting more recent.I

I should probably get some sleep now...

I finished last night as well. I'm seriously hyped about it, but am also really sad that we've hit the most recent pages. @JemmaMYoung, you've found some more fans!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanted to go ahead and update this with my latest Stormlight piece!

"Unite Them!" Dalinar Kholin. On the left is the cognitive realm "Shadesmar", the center represents the physical realm, and the right is the spiritual realm. There's no real description of the spiritual realm, but in the world of the Cosmere, it's the breaking spirit that allows the investiture of magic. As such, I decided to represent it by shattering as it reflects Dalinar's broken--but undefeated spirit. This was a blast to work on and I'm glad I was able to find the time to finish it!

uniteThem_JemmaMYoung.jpg