Knights Radiant Order Quiz

Tal

Dustbringer. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about that, since we haven't seen them in action much, but I'm on board with being a slippery fish. I sort of figured myself as more of a windrunner, but try as I can I can't get that result, lol. Clearly telling me something I'm missing.

18 minutes ago, Shard Slayer said:

Dustbringer. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about that, since we haven't seen them in action much, but I'm on board with being a slippery fish. I sort of figured myself as more of a windrunner, but try as I can I can't get that result, lol. Clearly telling me something I'm missing.

Lol meanwhile i try to get dustbringer and I can't. Too honorable I guess

5 hours ago, The Flash said:

I still think dustbringers are focused on courage. But given that we don't really know anything about them, I won't complain for now. I got windrunner, which is correct for me, even though I would rather have the abrasion surge lol

Oh thank you! That's something that I'll add when I'm going through an fixing things.

Windrunner.  Not really what I would have expected.  There seems to be very heavy weight on Question 3: What Ideology is most powerful to you?  I might be getting hung up on the use of the word ideology, because I can't even consider four of them as options since they don't fit my interpretation of the word (which might lend itself to me being somewhat inflexible, but thinking Justice is important, which would make me think Skybreaker--which is the MOST wrong).

Fun quiz, though, and appreciate the effort that went into making it.

11 hours ago, Secret Ardent Man said:

First-time Skybreaker! I guess that fits me, as I am an attorney, although I'm not big on their current iteration of flat-out murder...that wouldn't be good for my business. 

I don't know, in my personal experience, killing those who have committed any crime at all is always the way to go lol

I got Dustbringer. I didn't get the order I identify with most, but we don't know much about Dustbringers yet.

I much more identify with the Order of the Stonewardens. Especially if "I will stand when others fall" actually turns out to be their second ideal.

Edited by theuntaintedchild

On 5/12/2017 at 2:15 PM, UpperNotch said:

I got Windshaper which I think is pretty accurate. I really like to try new things and hobbies come and go for me so it definitely fits.

Windshaper? Is that related to the Willrunners in any way? :P

I got Elsecaller. I suppose it actually fits me really well. Great quiz!

Edited by 8giraffe8

Firstly this is a fantastic quiz and well done!

I got Bondsmith......which I'm ok with. Kind of lean towards Lightweaver though.....I might retake it, there were some questions I couldnt decide between two answers.

Ok I got bondsmith twice and then Windrunner.....I guess I'm a Bondsmith.

Wow.  Lightweaver twice in a row.  The second time, I even chose different answers for all the questions I was having doubts about.  The test seems pretty accurate, though the first question could be made a little clearer.  How am I flexible?  Is my ideology flexible?  Or maybe my personality?

Skybreaker, I am not a fan and I would be a horrible Skybreaker(of what I know of them.)  I generally believe that common sense and common decency outweigh laws.

And second time I'm a Dustbringer!  Much better!

Edited by TMonsta