Well I'm going to go ahead and vote for Mailliw then. Based on the principle that he's trying to go for the lone win, and because he wanted Strawman to keep his secrets between them (yes, he told me, and he thinks you might be Corrupt because of it. I am inclined to agree).

Edited by Amanuensis

So, strawman told you his secrets or that he had secrets?

Strawman had information that he has told all of the people that PM'd him. Of them, Mailliw specifically asked Strawman to not tell anyone but him, so Strawman told me that and that he was concerned Mailliw was Corrupt.

Alvron 

Also my vote should be on Lopen at the end of last cycle because I didn't get boxings for having my vote changed back to Clanky.

it is on lopen. i fixed it right after the writeup.

edit: Oh thanks

Edited by Hellscythe

Strawman had information that he has told all of the people that PM'd him. Of them, Mailliw specifically asked Strawman to not tell anyone but him, so Strawman told me that and that he was concerned Mailliw was Corrupt.

No, no, no. Either one of you misunderstood or you're intentionally covering this up. The information was passed to me by a third party who talked to StrawMan. Then I PMd StrawMan to verify it was true. When he confirmed, I told him not to spread it out further than the four people who already knew.

Hellscythe. The information was that StrawMan used his ledger on Hellscythe and was told that he is corrupt.

Aman.

I'm getting tired of people asking me a bunch of random Questions in Pms

YES. ​There are secret things in this Game. NO. None of them have been encountered or used yet. All of them pertain to the Holding Cells and the Constabulary, and only two players even have a chance to figure out the secrets right Now. I will not say anything else on the subject of secret rules.

I would bet everything in my possession on Alvron at least, but I'm pretty confident at least one of those four are evil.

On 4/1/2016 at 10:09 PM, Amanuensis said:

Alron.

I would pay up, but I have nothing to give. Started with 0 Boxings :P

On 4/1/2016 at 10:12 PM, TheMightyLopen said:

From what I hear, Alv doesn't exactly deal in money.  :ph34r:

As Lopen says, I don't really deal in money.  And you did say everything in your possession, which would include two hands, two feet, one head......

Well I'm going to go ahead and vote for Mailliw then. Based on the principle that he's trying to go for the lone win, and because he wanted Strawman to keep his secrets between them (yes, he told me, and he thinks you might be Corrupt because of it. I am inclined to agree).

I don't blame Maill for going after the solo win.  I was doing that myself. :P  Or am I still doing it? :ph34r:

Depending on the secret, Maill might've had a very good reason for wanting it kept secret.  Some things just shouldn't be shared.

As Lopen says, I don't really deal in money. And you did say everything in your possession, which would include two hands, two feet, one head......

I don't blame Maill for going after the solo win. I was doing that myself. :P Or am I still doing it? :ph34r:

Depending on the secret, Maill might've had a very good reason for wanting it kept secret. Some things just shouldn't be shared.

I never actually said I was going for that win, so I'm not sure where Aman got that from. I was considering it, but I think I have a good chunk of the eliminators, so I'm fine not taking the solo win.

I just shared it above. :P i didn't want the info to leak to another Corrupted before we were ready to reveal it to the thread.

No, no, no. Either one of you misunderstood or you're intentionally covering this up. The information was passed to me by a third party who talked to StrawMan. Then I PMd StrawMan to verify it was true. When he confirmed, I told him not to spread it out further than the four people who already knew.

Hellscythe. The information was that StrawMan used his ledger on Hellscythe and was told that he is corrupt.

Aman.

Lol. Can we not throw out false information just to see who jumps on the train? Thanks.

I don't want them lynching you after me for you purposefully mislynching me. I don't even have a ledger feel free to warrant me I'm out of items.

Edited by Hellscythe

Lol. Can we not throw out false information just to see who jumps on the train? Thanks.

I don't want them lynching you after me for you purposefully mislynching me. I don't even have a ledger feel free to warrant me I'm out of items.

Well, Alv knows. And so does Aman, though in thinking he's one of your buddies. Deathclutch was the first to get the information, but he's not talking right now. Anyone can go PM StrawMan for themselves and ask him. I dare you to do it.

@Joe

3 bags: Bribe a player to target someone with their item.

If Strawman chose me as the target and someone else chose to use this action on a Corrupt Senator, would the Good/Bad result have the Name of the 2nd target or the 1st?

I'm gonna be gone for the next 6 or 7 hours because of RL stuff. Just a heads up.

I trust you guys can get this situation with Strawman/Hellscythe dealt with without me. I'll put my vote on Hellscythe though, since if Strawman really did scan him as Corrupt, he'll be lynched, and if he didn't, you guys can remove your votes.

@Joe

3 bags: Bribe a player to target someone with their item.

If Strawman chose me as the target and someone else chose to use this action on a Corrupt Senator, would the Good/Bad result have the Name of the 2nd target or the 1st?

If A targets B with a ledger, and C bribes A to target Mailliw, then A will learn Mailliw's alignment, and Mailliw will get the ledger.

Weird. Apparently I can't not use Mailliw in an example now.                                                           :D

6 hours ten minutes left.