Memefying Books

• 2 weeks later...

It's like a scene from a nightmare.

The pugs... The pugs are coming!!!

And when you have zero images of cats, and several of pugs, then you can definitely have too many pugs.

Edited by Bort

I had one cat. :P

For this installment, I felt pugs could convey Vin's sense of sorrow and hopelessness better than cats could. I prefer to use cat memes to convey mischief, suspicion, or just a devil-may-care attitude. I do like pugs more than cats (though this is due in part to allergies) but my decision to use more pugs than cats here was an artistic choice, more than a prejudice toward one type of furry creature. :)

I had one cat. :P

For this installment, I felt pugs could convey Vin's sense of sorrow and hopelessness better than cats could. I prefer to use cat memes to convey mischief, suspicion, or just a devil-may-care attitude. I do like pugs more than cats (though this is due in part to allergies) but my decision to use more pugs than cats here was an artistic choice, more than a prejudice toward one type of furry creature. :)

Suuure. We believe you. :P

And now, I present to you, Part 1 of the Memematist

With the prologue, we get a nice, happy introduction to the United Isles.

tll4c.jpg

As we begin the non-prologue section of the book, we see Joel get really hyped up about old duels.

tll86.jpg

After explaining how wonderful it was, Joel gets rejected.

tllas.jpg

After rejection, Joel leaves to go spy on the Rithmatic classes to deliver a message.

tlldg.jpg

Looking around the classroom, Joel is appalled by the lazy behavior of the students.

tllg1.jpg

The class is interrupted by a challenger.

tlljk.jpg

Of course, Fitch loses his tenure, and his coat.

tllmc.jpg

Disclaimer: the above image may or may not be entirely accurate.

Due to this sudden development, Joel is unable to make the delivery.

tllob.jpg