26 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

lynching Wonko isn't a game-winning move, it's a relatively safe move. It might tell us something important (like, if you're lying), but if not, then we haven't lost much. At the very least it gives us a little more time to confirm or disprove your claims. 

And you probably WON'T be killed tonight. Any lurchers we have left will probably protect you, and just the chance of lurcher protection is usually enough to get the spiked to target someone else.   

My answer on Bugsy's question about his role gave you same amount of information. So I still see your reasoning on lynching Wonko like really weak.

5 minutes ago, Seonid said:

@Herowannabe: based on the write-up, Matilda could have been protected by a Lurcher. That leaves her role wide open.

Or the catsh.

The catsh jusht lovesh me sho.

Anyway, Bugshy claimsh Arinian wash right about the role, sho that ish pretty convinshing to me.

I alsho think it'sh fairly rishky for a shpiked to have made up the nightsh he shcanned shomeone, becaushe if a shmoker had shmoked them the shmoker would jusht be able to shay "Hey I shmoked thish pershon". If Shmokersh can shay that they shmoked me, Rae, Bugshy, Lopen or Wonko on the daysh Arinian claimsh he shcanned ush, there'sh no reashon to hold back.

I shtill think the justificashion for lynching Wonko ish fairly weak, sho if Nyali endsh up bein evil it'll be a good idea to look that thoshe who've advocated lynchin' Wonkersh an Rae inshtead. If they all end up good then we're probably shcrewed.

1 hour ago, Seonid said:

@Herowannabe: based on the write-up, Matilda could have been protected by a Lurcher. That leaves her role wide open.

If it had been a lurching, there would've been someone else within the write up protecting her or some such. While I might be a bit vague in the interest of better storytelling, as I've said before, I won't intentionally deceive you with the write ups. 

Typically I wouldn't say anything, but this is unintended confusion caused by something I did and I don't want to be an influence on the game. 

You could alwaysh jusht tell ush who all the shpiked are. Tell Matilda. Matilda promishesh not to tell anyone.

Exshept the catsh.

The catsh shay we should keep in mind the ability of riotersh an shoothersh to fiddle wif thingsh, an alsho that we should all shtart drinkin' to asshuage our shpike-related ankshietiesh. Preshumably they are talking to people not me becaushe I've been drinking to calm my shpiked related ankshiety shinshe I wash 5 yearsh old. (It wash a different time!)

hmm  it seems that i will bend my rule and vote for  Nyali if arinian is indeed a seeker it is important to protect him and the vilagers that we know are inocent 

also if a it would be best if a lurcher could protect him for one more day. but having said that , i think that arinian should be lynched tomorow or the day after that to make sure that his information is valid , because if he is spiked then the longer that he stays the more he confuses us for who is innocent and who isn't . 
not sure if anyone else has said that already  

P.S. i was sick in bed yesterday and i woke up without a bucket beside me  so i think that it is obvious what i  am cleaning for today  , (sorry to those easyly disgusted)

Night 6: Beware the Mistwraiths

Nyah ducked inside an alleyway and behind some crates while breathing heavily. Not more than 2 seconds later, an angry Matilda, leading a fairly sizable group of villagers rushed past the mouth of the alley. As they passed, Nyah held her breath and then let it out in a rush after it seemed like she had truly given them the slip.

I need to get out of here, she thought as she took stock of her surroundings.

It had all started when Matilda had opened up that “Free Cat” bar. She should’ve known that anything Matilda did was touched with at least a little madness, so she shouldn’t have assumed that she knew what Matilda meant by “free cat,” but she’d been too hungry to care. She was still hungry!

Besides, humans ate the weirdest things all the time! How was she supposed to know that they cat was supposed to be for companionship and not food? And beyond that, cat was pretty tasty.

Unfortunately, doing so had blown her cover. Now that they had ratcheted up the fear and paranoia in the village to unseen of before levels, everyone was on edge and looking for the slightest sign of abnormality.

Evidently, trying to eat a cat fit into that.

Nyah’s stomach growled. She was starving! Her last meal had only been a couple days ago, when she’d been able to eat the flesh off of Sothe’s rotting carcass. That had been satisfying. It always seemed to taste just a little sweeter when you were partially the cause of death.

Perhaps that’s why she felt as if she was always hungry anymore? She hadn’t been able to kill anything for a little over a day now. How disappointing.

Or it could be these orphan’s bones. Maybe she had inherited this little girl’s hunger? She really hadn’t been much of a meal, what with as thin as she had been. More of an appetizer than anything.

Nyah shook her head. She couldn’t get distracted right now. She needed to get someplace safe and switch out for some other bones. She could hunt and kill and eat afterwards.

Problem was, she couldn’t think of anywhere that she had a full set of bones hidden around the village. She’d come to Ruin’s call straight away and hadn’t had any time to prepare.

There was one full set of bones that she knew of. They were exceptionally clean too…

Nyah walked down the street with her hands in her pockets. She kept her head down as well, so as to hopefully not be recognized. After weeks in that little orphan’s body, it felt strange to be so tall and far from the ground.

With the sun setting in front of her, Nyah made her way out of the village. If she could make it out and to a village nearby, she could hopefully make it back with a new disguise before the Koloss arrived and still be of use to Ruin.

Her stomach growled again. Perhaps it would be a few new disguises then.

She almost made it out when she came across Matilda and her little group, still out hunting for the orphan. When they saw her, they jumped back, looking startled.

“S-Sothe?” Carmicheal stammered questioningly. “But you’re dead!?!”

Rust and Ruin! Nyah cursed. Just as with the orphan, seems I’ve inherited his luck too….

Day 5 has ended and Night 6 begins! You have 24 hours.

Nyali was a Spiked Mistborn!

PMs are still not open.

Votes:
Nyali (6)- Elenion, Manukos, Wyrmhero, Arinian, Magestar, Madagascar
Wonko (3)- Joe in a Bush, I am Stick, Herowannabe,
Hemalurgic Headshot (2)- Arraenae, Wilson
Assassin in Burgundy (2)- Hemalurgic Headshot, Araris
Jondesu (1)- Conquestor

No Vote (14)- Elbereth, Wonko, Orlok, Sart, Gamma Fiend, Bugsy, Drake, Stink, Droughtbringer, Silverblade, Nyali, Jondesu, Seonid, Assassin in Burgundy

red_1485406799.png

Player List

Spoiler

Assassin In Burgundy: Fuzzy- Self Explanatory (Jaist)
Elenion: Cassius- Ladies Man (Casanova)
Seonid: Senn Conrad- Minor Nobleman (Past Lives)
A Joe in the Bush: Jack Tormander- 4th Wall Breaker (Past Lives)
Jondesu: Remart- Just under 300 lbs. He swears! (Glutton, Handicapped [Leg]) Survived!
Manukos: Enias- Cleans things….somewhere (Neat)
I_Am_Stick: Stick- Is a Stick? (Forgetful)
Wyrmhero: Wyl Sharpe- Private Detective (Guardsman)
Nyali: Nyah- Orphan (Mistwraiths Ate My Parents) Spiked Mistborn
Herowannabe: Herwynbe- Terris Steward (Terris Steward)
Arinian: Arinian- Mercenary (Forgetful, Past Lives)
Conquestor: Mr. Hoid- Absentminded Prophet (Joker, Forgetful, Prophetic)
Silverblade5: Ryth- Former Guard (Gollum)
Magestar: Carmichael- High Roller (Narcissist, Compulsive Gambler)
Arraenae: Nicki- Noblewomen Researching Inquisitors (Theorist) Survived!
Straw: Vomit- Messenger (Mistwraiths Ate My Parents, Gossip) Village Rioter
Doc12: Rin- Metallurgist (Tinker, Neat) Regular Villager
Hemalurgic_Headshot: Joe- Beggar/Former Band Member/Cook? (Useless, Cook)
Araris Valerian: Aralis- Grumpy Elderly Man (Elderly, Cynic, Bearer of a Large Thwacking Staff)
Droughtbringer: Drought- Blind Man (Handicapped [Blind])
Stink: Various- Split Personality Mistborn (Insanity)
Ecthelion III: No Name- Retired Gentleman (Elderly) Village Soother
Kipper: Kip Pikker- Traveling Bard (Narcissist) Regular Villager
TheMightyLopen: Sothe- Thief (Unlucky) Village Lurcher
Madagascar: Matilda- Mad Cat Lady (Drunk) Survived!
Dalinar Kholin: Reginald Canuck- Polite Wayne (Kleptomaniac) Spiked Mistborn
Drake Marshall: Felix- Traveller (Survivor Priest, Scholarly)
Bugsy6912: Annix- Terrisman Scholor (Scholor, Terrisman, Hobbyist)
Gamma Fiend: Grumbles- Innkeeper (Insanity)
Little Wilson: Whistler- Shopkeeper (Neat, Compulsive Gambler, Hobbyist) Survived!
Sart: Sart- Trickster (High Imperial)
Orlock Tsubodai: Locke Tekiel- Nobleman (Nobleman)
Wonko the Sane: Abundance Org (Organization)
Elbereth: El- Apprentice Apothecary (Hopeful Orphan, Past Lives)

Edited by Alvron

Remart didn't know what to think. He figured his mind must be addled from too much ale, or maybe that roast horse steak the other day (he was worried it had been sitting out a bit too long). Still, Nyah was gone, and they'd found the evidence that she was indeed killing members of the town, not just working on the dead bodies. Good riddance.

He would sleep well that night, though he decided to keep his leg attached just in case someone came for him again, or any other oddities happened in the night.

Yes, I was right about Nyali! I think that probably further clears Rae in my opinion, and I'm sure it'll place more suspicion on some, but I'll have to reread what happened and look for people suspiciously noncommittal on her lynch.

Edit: any vote shenanigans? Can't check myself right now, but it looks like maybe a friendly Rioter/Soother helped lynch Nyali?

Edited by Jondesu

Full-claim time!

I'm the Soother who's been doing most of the manipulation. Day 1 I manipped HH, but it looks like Ecth unluckily chose him too. Day 2 I shut Dalinar down because although I was originally opposed to lynching him, once I got on the wagon I didn't want him doing anything funky with his vote. Day 3 I blocked Lopen due to gut read. Day 4 I hit Stick to try to shift the vote off of Rae and onto Nyali. I just barely shut Assassin down for dissent from the Nyali vote. I tried to drop a hint to my moves earlier by running the 'implicated voter' thing: had another person done the same analysis they would have found that every cycle, without fail, I was implicated in a Soothing.

Why claim now? Well, I helped nearly lynch Dalinar D1 and just now helped lynch Nyali. I've Soothed Dalinar and attempted to tip the lynch on Nyali early by Soothing Stick. This is probably the most cleared I'm going to get. :P And while I'm running the risk of death in doing so, I'm claiming because if I didn't and happened to die tonight, then you guys would be left in the dark as to what's been going on with the manipulations, leading to misinterpretations and mislynches. It is better for one man to out himself than for a whole village to dwindle in misinformation.

Now that I've claimed: I can chip in a few things of analysis that I couldn't have before:

1. The elims have no consistent manipulation usage. The only manipping that wasn't me (that I noticed, at least) was that D2 nullification of Hero and that Rioting of Doc D1. This, along with Nyali's role, almost confirms that we're facing a team full of Mistborn.

2. The Rioting of Doc was most likely Nyali, because I know that the negation of HH's vote wasn't due to him Rioting anyone, while Nyali happened to not vote that day. Coincidence? I think not.

Lurching me tonight would be appreciated, but I understand that some players like Arinian might be better targets to protect. I'm not afraid to die.

Cassius' voice rang loudly and clearly over the town square. He felt a little ashamed inside: nobody wants to admit that their charisma and charm is mainly due to subtle Soothings instead of actual skill. If only he had been a Rioter... no. Now was not the time. He had a duty to fulfill: a duty that transcended both reputation and pride. Maybe even life itself. His duty was to save the lives of as many as he could, even if it meant giving up his own.

Herwynbe delivered the book to his master, then spent a few minutes around the manor making sure everything was in order. Now, to attend to the business of all these troubling rumors swirling around the town. Fortunately I have plenty of daylight hours left to...

His train of thought cut off as he stepped out of the manor. The town was dark and mists swirled around him ominously. Maybe those household chores took a little bit longer than I thought...

Seriously though, its night!?

raw

I honestly thought we had another 24 hours left. Has is really been two days since day 5 started? I guess so. All the days are blurring together for me.

Anyway, I meant to come back before the end of the cycle and if people didn't take me up on my proposal to do a test lynch on Wonko then I was going to change my vote to whoever was in the lead to prevent vote shenanigans. Luckily it looks like that wasn't needed! :D

So Nyali was another mistborn eliminator. I'm starting to wonder if people are right about the eliminators being composed of nothing but mistborn/regulars. That would certainly explain a few things, like some of  Coinshot targets. It doesn't really explain why PMs have only been open 1 out of 6 nights though. :wacko:

anyway,It's late here and I need to get going to bed. I've been staying up way too late too many nights in a row. Which might explain why the days are all blending together for me  <_<

40 minutes ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

At this point, I'm really suspicious of myself. I was part of the Rae lynch, and it also seems like I contributed to the attempt of diverting the lynch from Nyali yesterday :)

Lol, same man. I didn't vote on Dalinar during his lynch either and tried to lynch the self proclaimed village seeker.

8 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

Anyway, I meant to come back before the end of the cycle and if people didn't take me up on my proposal to do a test lynch on Wonko then I was going to change my vote to whoever was in the lead to prevent vote shenanigans. Luckily it looks like that wasn't needed! :D

So Nyali was another mistborn eliminator. I'm starting to wonder if people are right about the eliminators being composed of nothing but mistborn/regulars. That would certainly explain a few things, like some of  Coinshot targets. It doesn't really explain why PMs have only been open 1 out of 6 nights though. :wacko:

Theory: Meta is a jerk, and had every mistborn have tin on day 1. (Or at least most of them)

EDIT: Also, I no longer think that Arinian is spiked.

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

niiiice an other one down ...oh wait  in preservation's name!!! @Conquestor is right , all spiked are full mistborns 

and that also means that arinian is almost definately a villager 

and...how many inquizitors are left ? 

P.S. how the hell did we not  notice a full inqizitor walking in our midst ?  he should have spikes in his eyes ....

P.S.2. i like that metacognition has to say that the pm's are closed every day 

P.S.3 any other leads @Arinian ? 

Um. You guys do realize that Arinian hadn't scanned Nyali, right?

On 1/23/2017 at 11:00 AM, Arinian said:

If someone still not understand I'm Seeker. Nyali (I'm not scanned her)

I don't think he's Spiked either, but using the lynching of an eliminator he didn't even scan as reasons for clearing him makes all three of you more suspicious to me. It feels more like you're trying to ingratiate yourself to him in hopes that he won't scan you.

I'm sho drunk guysh! What happened? Who'd we kill? What'sh happening? Why are the kittensh all jumping up and down making happy Noises? Why is the world shpiiiiiiiiiiiiinning...?

oh cool

BOO YAH , FLAWLESSH KITTEN LAWGIC

*hiccups*

good kittiesh... you make mommy sho happy today...

New semester just started and that's about as much sense as I feel capable of making right now.