sooo.... about my master plan i will give explanations in the form of RP ( @Seonid feel free to integrate this in my death)

PUNisher lept out of his hiding and stralled into the main hall . some people were agast , while others seemed too quiet as if they expected it . it annoyesd him that someone would let him take the lead and make himself a target, but what could he say he would had done the same . he wasn't even supposed to be there , but there was nothing more to be done . he had forced him self to a corner. All he could do is stall. He used an Aon to stop two shardbearing guards that came to him , then he rushed and leaped into the portal (pool) . As he was being teleported he left behind an envelope and then vanished.

he was alone but he suspected that this wouldn't be tha case for long . there were two  two groups that needed to be dealt with for everyones survival  . one, a man . a man that with his knowledge alone , could shake the foundations and stability of their society. The other a dark being that radiated hate. He was a conman and this is what he did , he had lied to everyone and now was the time to see if his lies would pan out . he waited ....

back in silverlight , an envelope laid unchecked in the floor. Kelen Taldar picked it up and opened it .

Spoiler

I have lied to you all , i am not ruin's vessel .if i survive the night, be wary. i am afraid that they got to me . do not trust anything i say . i tried to mislead and stall two groups as well as giving you the verification by smn's death as you wanted. 

-farewell, PUNisher.

LG29: Day Three - Cataclysm

Farallen Oniz walked carefully through his garden, watching his menagerie. Perfect pieces, frozen in time, each in the middle of whatever action had been most important to them. Preserved, all of them.

He again breathed in a sigh of contentment. For a thousand years he had maintained this garden - a thousand years of protecting it against change and the power of entropy. With proper care, it could easily be kept perfect until the heat death of the universe - provided the Shards hadn't figured out a way to prevent that from happening. With the combined power of all sixteen, it was almost an inevitability that they would figure out that problem eventually. And so, with a little bit of luck and attention, his garden could last forever. Not just unimaginably long times, but forever. Perfectly Preserved.

A little fire blossomed near one of his figures - a mortal. Frowning, he bent over it - someone was trying to interfere with his work in the Physical Realm! This one was a worldhopper, involved in...something or the other. It all seemed to blur together when he was here. He pushed a little more of his power into the worldhopper, Preserving it more. The fire winked out. Satisfied, he stood up again.

Dark laughter sounded behind him. "I should have known you would occupy yourself with something as...sentimental as this." The voice was mocking, hateful. Farallen shivered.

"Ah. The Lord of Hate. What brings you to visit?" He attempted to keep the fear out of his tone. He wasn't sure whether he'd succeeded.

"Finishing what I started - all those years ago."

Then there was only fire. Fire, and the baleful hate of the one who watched him burning.

After a time, Odium looked around the remnants of the garden, melting under the heat of his power. Such a monument would be...satisfactory.

Let the Cosmere tremble. The Lord of Hate reigned again.

Conquestor was killed and Preservation was Shattered!
Jondesu was a member of the 17th Shard!

Day 3 has begun, and will end in 46 hours. 

blu_1483045200.png

Player List:
1. Assassin in Burgundy - First of the Game
2. Master Elodin - Second of the Signups
3. Jondesu - Quintus17th Shard
4. AliasSheep - Kelen Taldar
5. Darkness Ascendant - Kaldain Selblessed
6. A Joe in the Bush - Jack Tormander Returned
7. Doc12 - Silence
8. Kynedath - Desten Kyde
9. TheMightyLopen - Kaloo
10. Straw - Malum Farcimen
11. Young Bard - Serol
12. Magestar - Magestar
13. Alvron - Lorna
14. Dalinar Kholin - Sanya
15. Harambe - PUNisher
16. I_am_a_Stick - Stic
17. RubiksCube - cubefright archive
18. DroughtBringer - Ralar
19. Araris Valerian - Aralis
20. Arinian - Arinian
21. Zephrer - Tardeick
22. Conquestor - Farallen Oniz
23. Sart - Sam Trudite
24. Aonar Faileas - Nilan Izenry
25. Elenion - emissary of Mandos
26. Kasimir - Tenth of the Dusk

Edited by Alvron

Storrms i wasnt killed nor converted  

so much for my grand plan 

so what now do i just die ? harambe

P.S, there is probably a one in two chance that hoid is dead and the shard doesnt have more than one investiture

he waited and waited ..... and as the sun rose he felt like an idiot  . 

3 minutes ago, harambe said:

Storrms i wasnt killed nor converted  

so much for my grand plan 

so what now do i just die ? harambe

P.S, there is probably a one in two chance that hoid is dead and the shard doesnt have more than one investiture

he waited and waited ..... and as the sun rose he felt like an idiot  . 

I feel like you saying that you aren't converted is something you would do...or reverse psychology...

3 minutes ago, Master Elodin said:

Right now I'm going to vote on harambe. Let's see if he was who he said he was.

Harambe: I agree. 

Although something to consider, if Harambe is indeed Ruin, and he dies and his shard is shattered, that does leave us considerably weakened. If you are village @harambe, you could pass on the shard for the good of the cosmere.

Well, it's good that Jondesu was a member of the 17th Shard. :P This game is going rather oddly. 

I think lynching Harambe will solve a lot of problems... But I hesitate to single him out so early.  Especially seeing how many people are voting on him.

So I might vote on him later, simply because of the shear amount of information and clarity his lynch will give us.  But I need to think over things.

see my post

I said if my plan didnt pan out and i survived  you would have to lynch me. 

unfortunately i didnt get the shard to waste a conversion on me :( 

so i delive thet the other sharder mast be expirianced

Edited by harambe

11 minutes ago, Dalinar Kholin said:

Harambe: I agree. 

Although something to consider, if Harambe is indeed Ruin, and he dies and his shard is shattered, that does leave us considerably weakened. If you are village @harambe, you could pass on the shard for the good of the cosmere.

The Shard would only be shattered if Odium killed him.

So, quite obviously, we're lynching Harambe. I have no idea what his plan is. 

BUT We cannot let this stop all discussion for two days! Jondesu presumably started as a member of the 17th shard, or was just unlucky enough to be converted and killed at the same time. So let's go over what he said and did!

Here's every post he ever made!

Jon was against Day 1 lynches from the start, preferred to mention people rather than poke vote them. Either he hadn't been converted yet, or he didn't want to potentially lynch a good player that the shard wanted to convert.

He had a short argument with Sheep about whether or not to have a D1 lynch, but other than that, didn't do much. Towards the beginning of the game, he mentioned Assassin and Doc and asked their plans. I'm tempted to ask those two if they started as shards or not. In later cycles, all he really did was decide that Elodin was indeed invested by Cultivation, and that we were either both eliminators, or I was a villager.

That doesn't give us a lot of information. Can anyone else read anything into it?

PS: @Cultivation, if you haven't passed your shard yet, you should target whoever holds the shattered Shard. Who ever got Con's shard, you should reveal yourself today so that Cultivation can heal you. Honour can protect you, and I can give up my life as planned to save you so that you can pass the shard to someone

n this game

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

1 hour ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

So, quite obviously, we're lynching Harambe. I have no idea what his plan is. 

BUT We cannot let this stop all discussion for two days! Jondesu presumably started as a member of the 17th shard, or was just unlucky enough to be converted and killed at the same time. So let's go over what he said and did!

Here's every post he ever made!

Reveal hidden contents

Jon was against Day 1 lynches from the start, preferred to mention people rather than poke vote them. Either he hadn't been converted yet, or he didn't want to potentially lynch a good player that the shard wanted to convert.

He had a short argument with Sheep about whether or not to have a D1 lynch, but other than that, didn't do much. Towards the beginning of the game, he mentioned Assassin and Doc and asked their plans. I'm tempted to ask those two if they started as shards or not. In later cycles, all he really did was decide that Elodin was indeed invested by Cultivation, and that we were either both eliminators, or I was a villager.

That doesn't give us a lot of information. Can anyone else read anything into it?

PS: @Cultivation, if you haven't passed your shard yet, you should target whoever holds the shattered Shard. Who ever got Con's shard, you should reveal yourself today so that Cultivation can heal you. Honour can protect you, and I can give up my life as planned to save you so that you can pass the shard to someone

n this game

Sadly it seems as if Jond's death gives us nothing but one eliminator out of the game.

OP has been updated with the writeup and eratta'ed information.

Normally I wouldn't draw attention to it, but Elb says I have to since I did the writeup, and she wants a place to put the upvotes.

(I think that you should upvote the OP, since she did all the work this rollover)

44 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Jond was on First of the Sun when the game started. @Kasimir @Magestar @Assassin in Burgundy Did Jond say anything in the world PM?  Did he remain on FotS?

Mostly nothing other then rule clarifications. But he did say we shouldn't vote on D1. Maybe just an opinion, but maybe an attempt to protect a Joe in the Bush.