Just a note: the GMs will not confirm any actions at any point. Only the results of actions will be shown.

Also, actions are not recorded until the end of turn. Any vote manipulations will be reflected in the official vote tally in the write-up.

Looks like I missed a bit while enjoying and recovering from christmas and I'm too lazy to go over everything just yet but I shall weigh in on the Autonomy topic.

Keeping the inactive alive , for now, was best for the Village IMO.  Autonomy has to waste their conversion ability on them as well as the active players.  If we kill the Inactives then we only help Auto by giving them a smaller pool or having them go after active players.  I say we let Auto convert inactives as they can't do anything to help them, while we look for Auto themselves among the active players.  Stop the corruption at it's source rather than going after the symptoms.  Admittedly we don't know if Auto is active, they could be an Inactive Shard, at least for now.

1 hour ago, harambe said:

yeah spot on..... not

i just wanted verification because if you didnt , you become a suspect since it is possible that you could had not been invested , an idea which i found ludacris but now seems possible from how you opposed me when i asked for proof

No, it's literally against the rules.. Again, your defensiveness and panicked tone is suspicious. I'm keeping my vote on you.

Harambe, I agree with Elodin. In Sanderson Elimination it is expected that you carefully formulate arguments and be able to explain your suspicions and actions. I am placing a vote on you and will remove it when you explain your suspicions.

Harambe

28 minutes ago, Master Elodin said:

Why are you suspicious of me? I just explained why your only evidence was wrong.

oh that was not evidence it was marely a way to remove any form of suspicion from you because i was certain that you were village  . I  just don't know why you were so suddenly against me after night two ended . Especialy considering the fact that throughout the night i was defending  yours and joe's innocence.

Edited by harambe

5 minutes ago, Straw said:

Harambe, I agree with Elodin. In Sanderson Elimination it is expected that you carefully formulate arguments and be able to explain your suspicions and actions. I am placing a vote on you and will remove it when you explain your suspicions.

You're wrong there Straw.  In SE we constantly have these things called 'gut votes' and no one expects someone to explain them.  Nor do we expect long in depth arguments or even detailed explanations.  It's nice to get them but we don't expect it.  If someone doesn't want to explain their reasoning then they don't have to.  

Your post and vote feels like an attempt to join a bandwagon without any suspicion landing on you. And I an going to place my vote on you for it.

Stick.  Straw

2 minutes ago, harambe said:

oh that was not evidence it was marely a way to remove any form of suspicion from you because i was certain that you were village  . I  just don't know why you were so suddenly against me after night two ended . Especialy considering the fact that throughout the night i was defending  yours and joe's innocence.

That was... quite a U-turn there.  Are you suspicious of Elodin or not, eh?

58 minutes ago, harambe said:

I'm sorry, are you being serious? Read your own posts. Honestly.

EDIT: Sorry for the exasperation. Just that these lies are so blatant I don't see how you aare helping the village even if you aren't an elim.

Edited by Master Elodin

12 hours ago, Magestar said:

I don't know if I've pinged him before this.  I'd also be open to a Harambe lynch.  (Wow that sounds odd.)  I tend to give newbies a chance, but I think his lynch will give us some information, and I don't have any better ideas right now.

5 hours ago, Magestar said:

It was weird that I was up for lynch.  I didn't even do anything. :P Harambe has done quite a few odd things.  Still, they're a new player, and even though that's a tired old excuse, I'm sticking to not insta-lynching new players on there first game.

Mage, you seem to have directly contradicted yourself.  And it's not like you've just changed your mind either, you've just said two contradictory things as if the others don't exist.  Are you up for a harambe lynch or not?

It's also interesting that you've tried to defend him in our World PM as well just as the heat's getting on is a little suspicious as well.

I'm putting my vote on you because, honestly, I find your defense of him, especially given he's done the same thing by contradicting himself, to be more suspicious than him himself.  If you are a Sharder, then I think I would have good reason to believe Harambe is as well.

Just now, Master Elodin said:

@AliasSheep, wouldn't it just be better to solidify the Lynch on Harambe and then, if he is a Sharder, kill Megastar?

Possibly.  But A) I'd like to put pressure on Magestar to defend himself and B ) Harambe is a newbie and I prefer not lynching newbies this early in the game and C) I find Magestar's actions more suspicious so I'd like to address them sooner since we have another 24 hours left in which to solidify a lynch.

Yo! I managed to get an internet connection, at least for now. However, since I'm on vacation I have neither free time nor internet on a regular basis, so don't expect much from me. I will become active in almost exactly 3 days from now. Until then, good luck!

3 minutes ago, AliasSheep said:

Possibly.  But A) I'd like to put pressure on Magestar to defend himself and B ) Harambe is a newbie and I prefer not lynching newbies this early in the game and C) I find Magestar's actions more suspicious so I'd like to address them sooner since we have another 24 hours left in which to solidify a lynch.

Oh right, I forgot about the extension. That makes sense, although I'll keep my vote where it is.

7 hours ago, harambe said:

yeah spot on..... not

i just wanted verification because if you didnt , you become a suspect since it is possible that you could had not been invested , an idea which i found ludacris but now seems possible from how you opposed me when i asked for proof

Two points. First, lynching someone for making mistakes (if they are legitimate), provides no benefit for the village. We are facing a very complicated situation where a number of forces are clashing and interacting, this is exactly one of the reasons I am afraid of having my voice heard is being mistaken about my analysis out of an inaccurate understanding of what's going on. Secondly, I will admit I'm very confused why you  were suspicious of Elodin, clearly Endowment thought Joe was good, and Joe trusted Elodin. @harambe Could you explain your entire thought process just so we can understand what you were thinking?

@Dalinar Kholin it most certainly is a U turn .During the night i was 100% sure that he and joe were village but after day 2 came he kept latching on to my mistakes like doks and thinking that "someone i trust "-by joe was him. (why are pms considered doks and not this thread,  dont think it clearified in the glossary)  and from my experience playing boring normal mafia this kinds of players are usualy eliminators since in case they ar proven wrong they can hide behind the excuse of the mistakes  . but my actions were kinda weird soooo.... idk  perhaps if i was one of you i would be suspicious of myself too.

also @AliasSheep can you say again why you are suspicious of magestar?

Edited by harambe

9 hours ago, AliasSheep said:

Mage, you seem to have directly contradicted yourself.  And it's not like you've just changed your mind either, you've just said two contradictory things as if the others don't exist.  Are you up for a harambe lynch or not?

I'm more open to a lynch on Harambe then a lynch on me.  At the time when I posted the 'I'd be open to a Harambe lynch' bit, the most votes were currently on me, and I was open to other options.  However, I did say in that post that I tend towards not liking to kill newbies this fast.  In the second post, after looking over the thread and how Harambe has acted on other parts of the forum, I had come to the point where it seemed more likely to me that Harambe is actually just being a poor villager.   He's being accused of 'Overplaying the Newbie card', and I'm left wondering if he knows what that is. :P I'm not seeing 'Elim Making Mistakes', I'm seeing 'Villager getting Confused'.  However, seeing how much discussion this is generating, it might be interesting to see what his alignment ends up being.

As of right now...  I'm still not going to vote on him.  I think that there might be good reason to, and depending on what else happens this cycle, I might put my vote on him, but for now, I'm going to leave it off.  I need to look at what he's said again.

1 hour ago, harambe said:

(why are pms considered doks and not this thread,  dont think it clearified in the glossary)  and from my experience playing boring normal mafia this kinds of players are usualy eliminators since in case they ar proven wrong they can hide behind the excuse of the mistakes  . but my actions were kinda weird soooo.... idk  perhaps if i was one of you i would be suspicious of myself too.

Docs are nothing but the google documents that are given to the eliminators by the GM to conspire evil stuff :ph34r:. They're otherwise used by spectators or the dead peeps in SE and all that. So no, PMs aren't docs :P PMs are PMs. Harambe.

You should probably know that it's a good idea to ask in-thread if you have confusions. Or just PM the GM :-P   [PM the GM lol this rhymes]

Harambe, you did explain your confusion a little but to me the newness seems a little too convenient and the fact of the matter is that by dying you give the village information. If you are simply a new player who is confused and innocent, I am sorry. If you are an eliminator, well, we all know what happens to eliminators.