Just now, STINK said:

So I'm not supposed to sniff Ada or Aonar? Who does that leave?

Rubiks to confirm if he's the last Darkfriend (kinda pointless if Aonar is Padan because he's Corrupt anyway and we'll kill him). Jaime to confirm she actually redirected Bugsy (to make sure if we're wrong about Aonar that they're not pulling a fast one on us). Lopen to make for certain that he's not the last Darkfriend (Seonid helped kill Sart so it's perfectly reasonable he did too, as well as Gunshy given that it would have made him look suspicious if he opposed the village then). I think Jaime is the best option but, no one cares about my opinion anyway. :P

I don't see how him being detained would prove anything.. I'm not against it, but if hes not Fain whoever is isn't going to corrupt someone because they know your detaining him to prevent it.... you're literally giving Fain a perfect cover IF its not Aonar. Detaining is still better than killing, just in case, but I'm just saying it's not necessarily going to prove anything. 

Just now, jaimeleecee said:

I don't see how him being detained would prove anything.. I'm not against it, but if hes not Fain whoever is isn't going to corrupt someone because they know your detaining him to prevent it.... you're literally giving Fain a perfect cover IF its not Aonar. Detaining is still better than killing, just in case, but I'm just saying it's not necessarily going to prove anything. 

There's hardly any other possibilities. Meta and Lopen haven't confirmed their role, but we can arrange for one of them to be. 

Just now, The Only Joe said:

It won't prove anything, but it will prevent a corruption. If Fain corrupts while Aonar is detained, we'll know that Aonar isn't fain. So he can't risk corrupting.

That's a good point, like I said I'm not against it just making sure people understand we won't learn anything from it.

I'm at the airport now and will be flying out soon, not entirely sure when I will be online again next. Just want to say that I told you that you all were barking up the wrong tree by taking my extra life away. I'll see you all in a few days. Best of luck this coming night.

6 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

@RubiksCube, what do you think of Aonar's claim? You haven't really said much on the subject. Do you think there's any chance he's lying about being a Viewer just to save his own skin?

Gamma, if we kill all of the Darkfriends, are we notified of that fact when the last one dies?

Well, so far, if I remember correctly, if he is telling the truth, that would mean that we have three viewers.  I personally don't know, but I think that that is a reasonable number for viewers.  I could be wrong about the claims, though.  I will have to go check aman's table.  There is a chance, but his data seems to align with reality.  If he is not a viewer, and is trying to save himself, he has to either be a good guess, good info, or all of the people he "scanned" were already confirmed.  I don't think it is unreasonable either way.  Personally, I would say that he would roleclaim the truth if he is villager.  It could be a truth or a lie otherwise, but there is no reason for him to lie if he is a villager alignment (unless he is pulling a troll, or something).

Also on a side note, I think that everyone has good evidence backing them that they could be villager, so I don't think that I will vote for anyone in tonight's vote.

Maybe you're confusing what Stink does? Hes a Thief Taker which is different it tells you who the person targeted the night before not their role or faction.  Personally I think its likely that we would have two.. Especially since there seems to be no Vanilla roles, two viewers two wisdoms.

Side note... Did Gamma forget about us D: or am I off about the turn over time being last night?

Apologies (again!) for the super delayed rollover. Gamma ended up passing out hardcore last night and slept straight through when the cycle was supposed to end! >.> Locking thread now and starting to tally votes and get the next cycle going. Cycles and turnovers *should* all be normal lengths from here on out, just needed to catch up on some sleep. :P

Long Game 22, Night 5: To be Decided

[You didn't expect a write-up, did you?]

-----------------------------------------------

Aman was lynched, but survived!
Meta was voted for Mayor! (I believe) :P

Counts will be added in later as well. Time for work. :/

Night 5 will last for only 24 hours! It will end at 4PM EST Wednesday, June 22nd!

1 hour ago, Bugsy6912 said:

Looks like Aman was telling the truth. Whoops.

Anyways, whitecloack, is Aonar detained or not? Because if not I'll target them for the kill, but if so I'll do someone else

Of course I was telling the truth :[ why would I lie?

@AliasSheep Did you get your order in on Aonar like we asked?

1 hour ago, STINK said:

Yo Lopen did nothing.

I figured. So then the last Darkfriend has to be either Rubiks, Elodin, Meta or Mailliw, if I remember the accountable actions correctly.

Well, I'm more than capable of admitting when I'm wrong and this was definitely one of those times. As I said yesterday though, at least this way we didn't lose anyone and we were capable of narrowing down our suspicions. 

Bugsy, if you want a target, I suggest Rubiks since it looks like Aonar is most likely Fain and Sheep should have put in a detainment on Aonar. 

34 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

So then the last Darkfriend has to be either Rubiks, Elodin, Meta or Mailliw, if I remember the accountable actions correctly.

Unless you're saying that there is more than 4 Darkfriends (which it doesn't sound like you are), I can't be a Darkfriend. I was detained last night turn when a Darkfriend kill was made, remember? 

Why is it that I have to keep bringing this up? I helped kill the Forsaken, I've Dreamwalked every night (if you don't believe that, then bloody test me already!). The night I was detained, there was a Darkfriend kill and a corruption. So I can't be Fain and if I've been Dreamwalking, then I can't have been corrupted either. 

See, it's stuff like this that made me so suspicious of you in the first place, Aman; where it looks like you're trying to push some kind of agenda.  

I am past done having to repeat the same storming points over and over again. If anyone wants to still think I could be anything other than a Villager, go for it. I'll not be bringing this up again. 

Sidenote: I'm going to be extra pissed off if Fain does have multiple roles. With as many times as it has been asked of Gamma, he still hasn't actually answered the question. I'd even settle for a PAFO rather than this answering questions around it bit. A lot of our strategy for finding Fain has been based on that idea based on how Gamma's answered the questions that he has answered. I'd feel that we were deliberately misled at that point. 

Redirect Aonar to himself if hes not detained. Bugsy, maybe shouldn't kill anyone in case Corrupt Ta'veren? At this point, I think everyone needs to be open with their Actions because of Corrupt people. I'll start. I'll be practicing my spear dancing to keep my Aiel Blood inside my body. :P

9 hours ago, Metacognition said:

Sidenote: I'm going to be extra pissed off if Fain does have multiple roles. With as many times as it has been asked of Gamma, he still hasn't actually answered the question. I'd even settle for a PAFO rather than this answering questions around it bit. A lot of our strategy for finding Fain has been based on that idea based on how Gamma's answered the questions that he has answered. I'd feel that we were deliberately misled at that point. 

I did answer the Fain question, here.

Padan Fain would appear as a Normal Villager if Viewed by Viewers, and is the only role they'd have.

Apologies if how it was worded made it confusing in any way

Edit: Just a reminder that the cycle will end at 4PM EST, a little less than 11 hours from the time of this edit.

Edited by Gamma Fiend