Archer

21 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

Quinn was the one who made the connections between me and Reading and convenient called it tinfoil and kept her vote. And then moved it around to cause a tie, which in her own words she used to throw suspicion on me. Prefer Quinn's elimination over Reading's because of stuff said in last post and this one.

Um no that is definitely not what I said. I caused the tie to see what would happen. It's what did happen that makes me suspicious of you, not the tie itself. And note that the results of last cycle aren't the only base for my suspicion for you anyway.

15 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

@Quintessential if there's a possibility of an automatic loss, such as leaving elim!Reading alive and exeing a villager, I do not want to take it. Any chance of an automatic loss is too much of a risk for me- by killing Reading, it clears up a whole lot and the possibility it might be exlo won't be as daunting anymore because our PoE would have shrunk considerably. I'd rather be at exlo with considerably more info and a good idea of what happened than not, with less info, and the possibility of an automatic loss.

Reading doesn't give us any information at all, unless I missed something major and he's had a bunch of interactions with other players that would clear those players if he flips elim or incriminate them if he flips vil?

Exeing Reading now prevents immediate loss (so long as village!him would agree not to shoot anyone), but it makes long-term loss much more likely. I, personally, am aiming to win if it's possible, not just survive to next cycle.

14 minutes ago, Illwei said:

The others have good options. But if we don't kill Reading. and he is an Elim. then we lose. there is no coming back from that.

Not true--read further, I realized this was wrong later on. If we don't kill Reading and he is an elim and the person we exe is a villager, then it's an automatic loss for us. If we don't kill reading and he's an elim and we catch another elim, then he either gives himself away by shooting (because the game will continue into next cycle if we hit an elim this cycle, regardless of anything to do with Reading) or avoids shooting to keep from giving himself away. Both of which are good.

Edit: double-post, sry about that

1 minute ago, Quintessential said:

Reading doesn't give us any information at all, unless I missed something major and he's had a bunch of interactions with other players that would clear those players if he flips elim or incriminate them if he flips vil?

See the post by Gears from earlier this cycle :P. Specifically this part:

Actually, wouldn't killing Reading be better since if they're village, then Matrim and TJ seem fine but if TJ flips vil, then we have to kill Matrim too? We can ask them to shoot TJ or someone as they die.

Just now, Quintessential said:

Exeing Reading now prevents immediate loss (so long as village!him would agree not to shoot anyone), but it makes long-term loss much more likely. I, personally, am aiming to win if it's possible, not just survive to next cycle. 

There. Is. No. Long. Term. lol.

We can lose today, and we lose tomorrow. the more we can narrow down our PoE and still survive the better. It's going to be ELo until we win.

If Reading shoots a villager and is an Elim then we have less people to analyze. if Reading is a villager and shoots an Elim then we have more things to analyze.

If you think that there is a chance of us getting an Elim this cycle, if you think that's going to happen, then there is no risk in killing Reading.

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Actually, wouldn't killing Reading be better since if they're village, then Matrim and TJ seem fine but if TJ flips vil, then we have to kill Matrim too? We can ask them to shoot TJ or someone as they die.

Why Matrim and TJ? Because they voted him? I could... really really really easily see e!Matrim and/or e!TJ deciding to vote for a villager as an IKYK. I don't think Reading being elim clears either of them at all.

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

If you think that there is a chance of us getting an Elim this cycle, if you think that's going to happen, then there is no risk in killing Reading.

Yeah, but there's more gain from not doing so if I think we can get an elim this cycle. Whether we can is up for debate, I suppose. But I think so.

That's normal, but there's a workaround. You have to like put in text before quoting, like 

This

And then put the quote here

And then you can highlight the quote and the 'This' and paste it in the edit box, just deleting the 'This'

...ctrl+a is probably easier though. So ignore me :P.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

That's normal, but there's a workaround. You have to like put in text before quoting, like 

This

And then put the quote here

And then you can highlight the quote and the 'This' and paste it in the edit box, just deleting the 'This'

...ctrl+a is probably easier though. So ignore me :P.

Oh yes yes yes that worked well. :P.

wait

where's the

go

Edited by Illwei

2 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

Press the tiny square at the top left corner of the quote box and hit Ctrl X, it'll cut the whole quote box and Ctrl V wherever you want.

okay I really don't know what you're on about because there is no box in the top left

I was going to vote yesterday. I thought I voted yesterday. I guess I didn't... *sigh*

Well. Quinn. This probably won't matter, as reading will most likely die, but if votes change and I somehow don't return before rollover... I think Quinn's elim. 

EDIT: I just checked my PM and somebody is telling me that Order is evil via one of the 'Secret things' Just something to keep in mind I guess. 

Edited by Experience

1 hour ago, Experience said:

EDIT: I just checked my PM and somebody is telling me that Order is evil via one of the 'Secret things' Just something to keep in mind I guess. 

First of all, PMs aren't allowed. Second of all, did they explain how? Third of all, who said that?

Just now, The Unknown Order said:

First of all, PMs aren't allowed. Second of all, did they explain how? Third of all, who said that?

There are a couple of Secrets that seem to allow communication in a very limited capacity. I've received one myself, saying that Illwei seems village.

2 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

There are a couple of Secrets that seem to allow communication in a very limited capacity. I've received one myself, saying that Illwei seems village.

Oh, he meant his GM PM. I should go check that, I will after I post.

Welp, that's funny, I got one saying Exp is evil, I wonder, did Illwei get one saying Quinn is village? @Illwei

Edited by The Unknown Order

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

I didn't get anything, so I don't have a clue what any of you are talking about :P.

Well, I think it's something that some people started with. There's Secret 1, which is if you say a phrase three times, or call someone else out for saying phrases a certain number of times in Dannex's case, then you get a title at the end of the game. Then there's Secret 2, which I started with. Basically it's a piece of paper that people can write short messages on and then pass to someone else. All previous messages are shown. I've gotten it passed back to me a few times now. And then there's Secret 3, which I suspect is something that others started with? Or something like that? Where they can write their opinion of one person and pass it to someone else maybe? I don't think I can do anything with it now that I've gotten mine though.