Archer

I voted for myself. Also @TJ Shade it turns out my plan would have worked, because apparently we learn the number of votes on everyone, not just the winner. So the elims couldn't have lied about who they voted because the numbers wouldn't match up. Wish I'd know that earlier... 

Who else voted for me?

"I voted for you, Reading! You knew that, though."

Apparently I need to reexamine how I view Dannex's meta :/

I predict that Gears, Exp, and Illwei voted for themselves. It looks like the elims didn't feel like hammering someone, though it looks like they could have. Which isn't ideal, I think. Maybe Illwei was right about communication in thread xD

Edit: Wait, @Quintessential didn't you say you weren't voting for yourself? :huh: 

Edited by Matrim's Dice

2 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

Changed my mind. I debated voting you but I'm still not sure I trust you enough.

You changed your mind a lot last cycle :P

Read wise, I think I'm about the same. A bit more evil on Books, and maybe a bit more on Quinn. I'm curious who else voted for her.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Read wise, I think I'm about the same. A bit more evil on Books, and maybe a bit more on Quinn. I'm curious who else voted for her.

Books. They were one of the three other people on Dannex (actually the one to start the Dannex train) and they're the only one who I'm not actually reading slightly village (the others are you and TJ). Also, apparently they're giving off elim vibes to those who remember their previous elim games (I don't, died early in most of 'em).

6 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Maybe Illwei was right about communication in thread xD

Oh wow

what a surprise! it's almost like we have this...thread...that...we need to communicate in...to do things!

I'd still like explaination on the V!reading thing

Also I think the kill has more use to village in the earlier cycles of the game. Knowing when ELo is going to be earlier is better than later imo

Books did create a train after being sused for joining one. So for now, sure. Books.

We should probably attempt to get everyone to vote every cycle. Ignoring the Crossbowman, we can only afford three more mis-exes. If Reading's evil or mis-crossbows... then it's two.

8-3  --> 6-3 --> 4-3 --> 1-3

8-3 --> 5-3 --> 3-3 

"I voted for Reading despite the interference of the little bundles of hate on wings that other people call butterflies." At that moment, all of the butterlies took off and headed for the hills.

"What are they doing? Oh no. The butterflies must be trying to lure more dragons to us."

@Gears, you wanted to know the secrets? I finished my secret goal, so I guess I might as well say what it is. I needed to say "not the butterflies" in 3 different posts without anybody remarking on it. Each comment on it only invalidates one post and I get the points at the end of each round. 

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Books did create a train after being sused for joining one. So for now, sure. Books.

'So you're suspicious of me both for voting based on another person's reasoning and then voting based on my own reasoning? How is that supposed to make sense?"

@Illwei, you said that the existence of my reads list made you suspicious. Is that because I typically don't post reads lists? This game has fewer people than normal, so it doesn't take as much time & effort to make one.

Just now, Flyingbooks said:

@Illwei, you said that the existence of my reads list made you suspicious. Is that because I typically don't post reads lists? This game has fewer people than normal, so it doesn't take as much time & effort to make one.

Nothing to do with your personal meta.

I generally see early reads lists, when they're complete, as trying too hard to appear village.

I'm okay with Books.

16 minutes ago, Illwei said:

what a surprise! it's almost like we have this...thread...that...we need to communicate in...to do things!

I know I know I just was like- paranoid the elims would see our vote plans and counter them, or something... not sure how they would have done that, though...

Ninja'd by Books and Illwei

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

not sure how they would have done that, though...

Exactly. Which. Is what. I was arguing.

Also there is no way for anyone to block kills in the game, so I think we should vote on who we kill with the crossbow.

Also my argument for using it now is yeah if they're village then saving it is potentially good, but if they're not then we save it and Evil wins a heck of a lot easier.

Gears

8 minutes ago, Flyingbooks said:

‘So you're suspicious of me both for voting based on another person's reasoning and then voting based on my own reasoning? How is that supposed to make sense?"

“First, you’re missing a ‘ in there.”

“... that’s what you wanted to say?”

”Well, not entirely. It’s not that you’re jumping around, even though that does seem curious. But the main thing is people became suspicious of ya when ya just jumped on other people’s reasoning. That’s something I’ve seen you do a fair bit as both Elim and villager, but mainly as an Elim.”

”Oh, I see. And then when people called you out, you bailed on what was your main suspicion to find a new one.”

”Perhaps it’s oversimplified, but yeah. I’d need to go back and check. Misdirection and all that.”

Not to shade the Arbalist, but Reading got 3 votes. 3 votes. And how many elims did we postulate? [Considering that they didn't self-vote, this is more of a joke than an actual statement. TJ, this is a joke. Stop looking at my jokes and taking them seriously.]

Why was Danex on the chopping block? Their bad plan? I don't particularly like that reasoning. They have terrible plans a lot. Books was the first on Danex, citing the bad plan. Then Matrim, citing the same reasoning. Then Quinn, citing the same reasoning and also because only the actives have posted. Then TJ, for self-pres. TJ's vote seems NAI. The rest of you are noted [though Books to a lesser extent as they were the First]

I am automatically more suspicious of the people who join a train than the people who make one, particularly the ones who don't add reasoning of their own. One cannot control whether or not a suspicion becomes a train. As such, I note but do not concur with the Books suspicion and instead place a vote on Matrim for now, which will probably not remain, but we'll see. I have a lot of schoolwork this week, so I may not be able to actually do anything of substance. My apologies.

Sidenote: I found a secret. Humans, I found a secret

@Illwei you've definitely been on since I asked about this, I've given you plenty of opportunity to respond, and have gotten nothing. So.

Last cycle, you responded to my vote on Gears by saying:

I generally don't like the train on Gears because everyone talks about him dying a lot, even though he doesn't, and I also talk about myself dying a lot, though If i- well I'mma go look at my past couple game rq

So, you weren't a fan of my voting Gears, or at least so it seemed. It was a joke vote, so I get it. But now, you're voting Gears? Why?

Also, last cycle, in response to Matrim voting Books and then saying:

Or wait. They died D1 in the LG. Books. Got my eye on you, though...

you said:

I know. Same. sigh.

So... you wanted to vote Books? Before? Do you not want to now, when they've actually become an option for the exe?

Basically, there seems to be some discontinuity in your thought process between last cycle and this cycle. Mind explaining?

@Quintessential I've been busy today, and don't really have the energy to think about things.

Who's in the game

I don't trust reading. I don't trust TJ. I don't trust books but that's off of one thing they said.

I don't trust Quinn

Too tired to think about connections or whatnot

so

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

@Quintessential I've been busy today, and don't really have the energy to think about things.

Who's in the game

I don't trust reading. I don't trust TJ. I don't trust books but that's off of one thing they said.

I don't trust Quinn

Too tired to think about connections or whatnot

so

...so why are you voting Gears? Why not me or TJ or Reading (or Books)? if you don't trust us? (edit: genuine question; not specifically "meant to cast shade" or whatever, I'm just curious as to the reasons)

Edited by Quintessential

7 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

Well that's helpful. Uh. Hm. okay fine Illwei 

@Experience who did you vote for for the crossbow? There were 12 votes, which mean everyone did vote, which means I know you did lol.

everyone voted on themselves except for TUO who voted for you and Mat and ...books? who voted for Reading.

Otherwise books voted TJ and TJ voted Reading.

Edited by Illwei

Just now, Illwei said:

everyone voted on themselves except for TUO who voted for you and Mat and ...books? who voted for Reading.

TJ also voted for Reading, and Reading for TJ. Unless they're elims and lying about that :ph34r: but why would they do that XD

I hadn't sat down and written everything out, so I wasn't sure who the other person to vote for me was : P