Just now, The Ward's Guard said:

"No no no no no no no!" Mustachio reached for the device when she grabbed it, only to pitifully watch it as it disappeared into the void. "Great, just great! Guess I'm stuck here now until I find another way back to my lab. Do you have any idea how much work you just ruined? Is it wrong to punch a child? Because I'm looking to bean you right between th-" Mustachio stopped to consider it for a moment, "uh, what exactly is that?"

"A year in reality. It vaporizes things." She grabbed a twig, and put the bottom half of it in the void. She pulled it out, and the bottom half was completely gone. "It's fun to throw rocks into."

18 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"A year in reality. It vaporizes things." She grabbed a twig, and put the bottom half of it in the void. She pulled it out, and the bottom half was completely gone. "It's fun to throw rocks into."

18 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"No no no no no no no!" Mustachio reached for the device when she grabbed it, only to pitifully watch it as it disappeared into the void. "Great, just great! Guess I'm stuck here now until I find another way back to my lab. Do you have any idea how much work you just ruined? Is it wrong to punch a child? Because I'm looking to bean you right between th-" Mustachio stopped to consider it for a moment, "uh, what exactly is that?"

"Yes! I tried to get rid of it but it just came back larger than before."

15 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Whoa," muttered the woman, blinking painfully. "Calm down, kitty."

Cilliss uncorked a vial, and swallowed it quickly. She felt a reserve appear inside, and got ready to flare it. "Who are you, and what do you want?" She said, frustrated. "And why do people keep appearing in the cave?" 

45 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Mustachio jumped shortly after Concerto did, except he jumped away from the cheetah. "Cheese and crackers, take it easy!"

38 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Whoa," muttered the woman, blinking painfully. "Calm down, kitty."

Concerto hissed in both of their general directions. He stalked closer to the woman, eyeing her.

34 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Cilliss uncorked a vial, and swallowed it quickly. She felt a reserve appear inside, and got ready to flare it. "Who are you, and what do you want?" She said, frustrated. "And why do people keep appearing in the cave?" 

"If I had a dime every time someone had randomly appeared in this cave, I'd have two dimes." Mustachio considered it for a moment, "I mean, I know that's not a lot, but it's weird that has happened twice. Especially when was one of those times, because this never happens to me. Normally my nemesis is there to stop me right before I activate my evil device, but sh-"

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Where am I?" the woman asked.

"Oh, near some Quantatainium, but that's about all that I know."

Edited by The Ward's Guard

Just now, Condensation said:

Concerto shifted and glowered at the woman. "My cave."

"Oh, this is your cave? I'll admit, it's got a nice and homey feel to it, you know, with a bit of a rusti-" Mustachio stopped abruptly, and slapped his forehead. "Oh, Oh I get it now! This is an evil lair, and you guys are bad guys! That makes more sense than my mini-circus theory, but I guess it's not as exciting."

Just now, The Ward's Guard said:

"Oh, this is your cave? I'll admit, it's got a nice and homey feel to it, you know, with a bit of a rusti-" Mustachio stopped abruptly, and slapped his forehead. "Oh, Oh I get it now! This is an evil lair, and you guys are bad guys! That makes more sense than my mini-circus theory, but I guess it's not as exciting."

Concerto growled without looking away from the woman.

Concerto growled without looking away from the woman.

'I'll admit, I was really on the fence about that. Because I've never seen you guys at con, and everybody who's anybody goes to the con. So then you guys must be new, but I thought to myself, 'you kidding, these guys? There's no way that they're new to this thing, whatever it is that they're doing.' So what's your evil plan, and when are your nemesis's supposed to get here?"

3 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

'I'll admit, I was really on the fence about that. Because I've never seen you guys at con, and everybody who's anybody goes to the con. So then you guys must be new, but I thought to myself, 'you kidding, these guys? There's no way that they're new to this thing, whatever it is that they're doing.' So what's your evil plan, and when are your nemesis's supposed to get here?"

Concerto sighed. "That was a cue for you to shut up. And I'd like you to leave. Now..." he said, addressing the woman, "Who are you and why are you here?"

@xinoehp512

Concerto sighed. "That was a cue for you to shut up. And I'd like you to leave. Now..." he said, addressing the woman, "Who are you and why are you here?"

@xinoehp512

Mustachio talked on casually, "well I've been told that I misread or completely miss social cues a lot, so that wouldn't surprise me if you did mean that. Are you guys new here? Ooh, have you even met your nemesis's yet?"

Mustachio stroked his facial hair. "If I could offer any advice, hope for a nemesis that doesn't talk much. You would think that having a nemesis that talks a lot will give you a lot of constructive criticism, but it just turns into a taunting match most of the time, you know? Like, I get it, the taunts are fun, but they'll be times when silence would have spoken louder if you know what I mean. I still love the taunting and all the verbal dueling, but you don't want someone who talks too much, right? Once when you do, they'll be shouting at you and interrupting you when you're saying your evil plan and blah blah blah. I mean, I get it that you have something to say, but sometimes you just need to let someone else talk for a bit, you know?"

42 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Mustachio talked on casually, "well I've been told that I misread or completely miss social cues a lot, so that wouldn't surprise me if you did mean that. Are you guys new here? Ooh, have you even met your nemesis's yet?"

"You're still talking."

34 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The woman glared back at Concerto. "And where is this cave?"

"Answer my questions first. Who are you and why are you here?"

7 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Mustachio stroked his facial hair. "If I could offer any advice, hope for a nemesis that doesn't talk much. You would think that having a nemesis that talks a lot will give you a lot of constructive criticism, but it just turns into a taunting match most of the time, you know? Like, I get it, the taunts are fun, but they'll be times when silence would have spoken louder if you know what I mean. I still love the taunting and all the verbal dueling, but you don't want someone who talks too much, right? Once when you do, they'll be shouting at you and interrupting you when you're saying your evil plan and blah blah blah. I mean, I get it that you have something to say, but sometimes you just need to let someone else talk for a bit, you know?"

"Can we please just throw him into the void please?" She begged. "He is getting really annoying." She glared at him. "You should just shut your annoying little rust hole."

16 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She grinned, a murderous glint in her eye. She turned to the mustache guy. "In other words, SHUT UP! Or don't. It would be very satisfying to disintegrate you."

"Well, it would be very satisfying to disintegrate you with what attitude you're having, dear," the man interjected, "but I digress."