2 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"I'll kill you. I really, really do not want to, but I will kill you. Understand?"

Adilie's eyes was starting to be weary from all the rolling

"What happened to Harmony being the God of free will? God Beyond I'm SOOOO glad I took a third option for my religion."

5 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Must tap first. Most Feruchemy. Allomancy... very rare these.”

Eryn watched in amusement Ett’s servant panicked. “Sovereign likes secrets,” she said dryly. “But secrets not secrets once many know, ja? That one already know,” she nodded at the assassin, “and not from us. Cannot hide third art forever.”

"No, we can't, but it would certainly help if you didn't speed it up. I don't want a future where any dandy could grab a steel knife and run around trying to murder people so they can become an Allomancer!"

1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

"No, we can't, but it would certainly help if you didn't speed it up. I don't want a future where any dandy could grab a steel knife and run around trying to murder people so they can become an Allomancer!"

"Look, I get it. But the only people I would be telling would be the Terris elders. Do you know how much they oppose violence? Because the answer is A LOT!"

1 minute ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Did not tell them you could use knife,” Eryn said smugly. “You did.”

"Knife are not allomanticly viable, to much chromium and nickel... Wait are the viable metal even the same as the two other arts?"

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Look, I get it. But the only people I would be telling would be the Terris elders. Do you know how much they oppose violence? Because the answer is A LOT!"

"Not to mention, they find twinborns unatural"

Just now, mathiau said:

"Knife are not allomanticly viable, to much chromium and nickel... Wait are the viable metal even the same as the two other arts?"

"Not to mention, they find twinborns unatural"

"Yeah. They think we will turn out like the lord ruler. Weapons aren't even allowed in the Village."

2 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Did not tell them you could use knife,” Eryn said smugly. “You did.”

"Wha-" he pauses, sighs, and cups his forehead in his hand. "Rusts, that's true."

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I understand that! But all it takes is one rogue, one ambitious, fame-seeking man to go blabbing to the Elendel newspaper companies for the entire world to know! So I would prefer for a minimal amount of people to know, okay?"

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Yeah. They think we will turn out like the lord ruler. Weapons aren't even allowed in the Village."

"Except if they're brutes with an pewtermind of course, or firesoul with a brassmind, or skimmers with an iron mind"

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

"Wha-" he pauses, sighs, and cups his forehead in his hand. "Rusts, that's true."

"I understand that! But all it takes is one rogue, one ambitious, fame-seeking man to go blabbing to the Elendel newspaper companies for the entire world to know! So I would prefer for a minimal amount of people to know, okay?"

"Same here but I don't threaten to kill people"

“Not your choice,” Eryn said coolly. “Knowledge should not be secret. Scadrians of Herr and Frau both. All arts ours. Should have choice. Use or not. But OURS. Not Ett’s.”

Lol oof, I feel bad for KePuur :P

"Harmony's the god of making everything too perfect," Marie muttered. Her voice picked up volume as she looked at Eryn. "I agree with the Southern lady. Let's tell everyone. It'll go so well." She chuckled, imagining the chaos.

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Not your choice,” Eryn said coolly. “Knowledge should not be secret. Scadrians of Herr and Frau both. All arts ours. Should have choice. Use or not. But OURS. Not Ett’s.”

"I agree. Besides, what if someone like Mr. assassin here tries to spike someone? Shouldn't the victims know so that they can stop the person?"

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

"Harmony's the god of making everything too perfect," Marie muttered. Her voice picked up volume as she looked at Eryn. "I agree with the Southern lady. Let's tell everyone. It'll go so well." She chuckled, imagining the chaos.

"You're kind of undermining our argument."

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I agree. Besides, what if someone like Mr. assassin here tries to spike someone? Shouldn't the victims know so that they can stop the person?"

"You're kind of undermining our argument."

"Am I? Why is it such a bad idea for everyone to be able to defend themselves against a good spiking by getting the Hemalurgist first? Some people only use their powers for criminal means or hurting others. Surely they don't deserve them, when they could instead be used to further the understanding of science?"

7 minutes ago, AonEne said:

"Now you can shut up. You're a hemalurgic monstrosity who would murder anyone in this room, so you do not get an input in this conversation."

5 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"That's solving the problem with more of the problem! If the "Mr. Assassin" didn't know about it in the first place, then that entire situation wouldn't exist!" 

Edited by AmazingGoob

Just now, AonEne said:

"Am I? Why is it such a bad idea for everyone to be able to defend themselves against a good spiking by getting the Hemalurgist first? Some people only use their powers for criminal means or hurting others. Surely they don't deserve them, when they could instead be used to further the understanding of science?"

"Shut up." Ladashwy snapped

She is suffering from sleep deprivation

"Now you can shut up. You're a hemalurgic monstrosity who would murder anyone in this room, so you do not get an input in this conversation."

Normally I'm the voice of reason in a room, it's delightful to be writing a character who's the exact opposite :lol:

"Steelrunner calling the Sparker fast, isn't that? I'm not the only Hemalurgic creation in this room, and I know for a fact I'm not the only one humans have myths and horror stories about." She bared her teeth in a grin. "At least I'm easy to spot and run away from."

Just now, AonEne said:

"Steelrunner calling the Sparker fast, isn't that? I'm not the only Hemalurgic creation in this room, and I know for a fact I'm not the only one humans have myths and horror stories about." She bared her teeth in a grin. "At least I'm easy to spot and run away from."

"What are you talking about?"

6 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"That's solving the problem with more of the problem! If the "Mr. Assassin" didn't know about it in the first place, then that entire situation wouldn't exist!" 

Eryn hid her mirth. In the back of her mind, where her Connection to her master bear, she could feel the echo of the Sovereign’s laughter. He must be very near then, or strengthening their Connection on his end.

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Great line Ene!

And interesting. So Vascarr was one of the faceless ones. That was good to know.

”He is a faceless one,” she said aloud, answering the scholar’s question.

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

"Ah ah, do you want me to shut up or explain? Seems that you don't quite know whether or not you want to agree with the monster in the room." Marie pushed herself off the counter with a laugh. "Well, one of two monsters."

Just now, AonEne said:

"Ah ah, do you want me to shut up or explain? Seems that you don't quite know whether or not you want to agree with the monster in the room." Marie pushed herself off the counter with a laugh. "Well, one of two monsters."

Ladashwy sighed "I... I'm sorry. I'm not normally this grumpy. I haven't had a full night's sleep in over a month. The assassin saw to that."

She paused "Please explain."

5 minutes ago, AonEne said:

"Oh, you think you're sooooooo clever. Do you honestly think I care anymore? This lady already blew out all the survivorist's minds, why not the other major religion too, hmm?"

Adilie increased her connection with everyone, trying to make them feel as if the knew her as a reasonable and wise person

"Could we please calm down a minute? We're not going to solve a century old moral dillema in one night."

2 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Oh, you think you're sooooooo clever. Do you honestly think I care anymore? This lady already blew out all the survivorist's minds, why not the other major religion too, hmm?"

2 minutes ago, mathiau said:

Adilie increased her connection with everyone, trying to make them feel as if the knew her as a reasonable and wise person

"Could we please calm down a minute? We're not going to solve a century old moral dillema in one night."

"I think my brain can't take in anymore information right now." She stood up. "I am going over there for a little while." She pointed to a room behind the bar. "Bye."

Marie drew a coin out of her pouch and Pushed it out of her hand, then Pulled it back in, savoring the slap of metal hitting flesh. Push, Pull, like one of those child's games with a ball on a string. "Right then, this man is a kandra, one of your so-called Holy Ones." The coin zoomed in his direction for a foot before being Pulled back. "The hands and mouth of Harmony, and just as able to lose their fragile tempers as you mortals are. Nothing special about them except that they can eat you."

I do love kandra by the way, this is just Marie being Marie - I hope y'all get that what she says isn't always what I would say :P pretty sure that comes across, just wanna be clear.

She made her face innocent when her jailer tried to calm them down. I can't tell the others what she's doing, but perhaps I can allude to it... "You know how to make me stop talking, darling," Marie got out, and then her vocal cords decided that was enough.

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Marie drew a coin out of her pouch and Pushed it out of her hand, then Pulled it back in, savoring the slap of metal hitting flesh. Push, Pull, like one of those child's games with a ball on a string. "Right then, this man is a kandra, one of your so-called Holy Ones." The coin zoomed in his direction for a foot before being Pulled back. "The hands and mouth of Harmony, and just as able to lose their fragile tempers as your mortals are. Nothing special about them except that they can eat you."

She made her face innocent when her jailer tried to calm them down. I can't tell the others what she's doing, but perhaps I can allude to it... "You know how to make me stop talking, darling," Marie got out, and then her vocal cords decided that was enough.

Ladashwy made a note of what the inquisitor had said, entered the room, and passed out after laying down.

Edited by Random Bystander

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Marie drew a coin out of her pouch and Pushed it out of her hand, then Pulled it back in, savoring the slap of metal hitting flesh. Push, Pull, like one of those child's games with a ball on a string. "Right then, this man is a kandra, one of your so-called Holy Ones." The coin zoomed in his direction for a foot before being Pulled back. "The hands and mouth of Harmony, and just as able to lose their fragile tempers as you mortals are. Nothing special about them except that they can eat you."

Eryn nodded. “That one commands you. I know; Ett said.”