Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

Orpheus immediately went on the alert. "What are you doing here?" He reached for his knife.

"When I see a cool tower, I need to explore it." She said happily. "Well, bye!" She started hopping again.

Me: Smacks forehead. "No Velia. You're not supposed to do that." :P

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

Are you talking to a RP character?

3 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

That's a bad idea. The tower is Valzwyn's, now. She needs to be able to keep her property safe.

... Said Trutharchivist from behind the fourth wall, forgetting that Velia can't hear him.

When he recalls that, though, he smacks his hand into his forehead, frustrated.

"It always happens to me with books," he mumbles, "and now, apparently, with RPs. Fictional characters. Why can't they do things right, for once?"

BTW, Random, do you want to join our Discord server? I don't remember where the link is, but I might be able to help. We have there a non-canon previously-fruit RP.

2 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"Yes! You're the one threatening me with a knife." Her face was pale. "Please don't impale me!"

Cara finished cleaning up Orpheus's mess while Ni and Val were communicating. She heard commotion from upstairs. It sounded like someone was in trouble.

"Ni, Val, stay here." Cara whispered to them. "I'm going to go check out what's going on."

Cara sneaked out the door and started heading towards the place where all the commotion was coming from.

3 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Me, rude?"

2 minutes ago, Isabelle6060 said:

Cara finished cleaning up Orpheus's mess while Ni and Val were communicating. She heard commotion from upstairs. It sounded like someone was in trouble.

"Ni, Val, stay here." Cara whispered to them. "I'm going to go check out what's going on."

Cara sneaked out the door and started heading towards the place where all the commotion was coming from.

She was still backing away, and her hands were waving quickly through the air. "Please don't stab me! I just recovered from the last time I was stabbed." She was obviously panicking.

10 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She was still backing away, and her hands were waving quickly through the air. "Please don't stab me! I just recovered from the last time I was stabbed." She was obviously panicking.

Orpheus could see she was no harm. "You should really be less scared," he noted, "I have no idea how to use this."

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

Orpheus could see she was no harm. "You should really be less scared," he noted, "I have no idea how to use this."

"Oh. Uh... You shouldn't tell people that. It defeats the purpose of the knife." She then started whistling and hopping with one of her legs out in front of her again. 

"Why... do... you do that?"

"Because it's fun." She said with a grin. "And life gets boring if you don't have fun."

Actually, it's because I watched Ghostbusters yesterday, and Dr. Venkman did that. It just looked like something she would do. :P

6 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Because it's fun." She said with a grin. "And life gets boring if you don't have fun."

Orpheus turned back to his sullen look.

"You better get out of here before VALZWYN finds you," he said, yelling the elf's name so as to bring her out. She wasn't too far, was she?

@Channelknight Fadran

Orpheus turned back to his sullen look.

"You better get out of here before VALZWYN finds you," he said, yelling the elf's name so as to bring her out. She wasn't too far, was she?

@Channelknight Fadran

She blinked, confused. "Why did you yell the name?" She sounded baffled. "And why would I leave the awesome tower?"

"Have you ever heard of personal property?"

She just stared at him. "What?"

*insert a moan here* Yeah. She has some serious issues. She gets chased out of towns because she steals food and clothing. She's never lived in a house. She literally just does whatever she wants whenever she wants.