Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

"Places that a person can have to themselves where other people are not allowed to be. That's what this is."

"There are places people aren't allowed to be?"

1 minute ago, Isabelle6060 said:

Cara turned the corner and saw Opheus talking to a girl around her age.

"What's going on here?"

"Hi!"

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"There are places people aren't allowed to be?"

"Yes, yes there are."

2 minutes ago, Isabelle6060 said:

Cara turned the corner and saw Opheus talking to a girl around her age.

"What's going on here?"

"This random bystander just walked in here."

Edited by Knight of Iron

Just now, Isabelle6060 said:

"I'm Cara. Just curious, what are you doing here?"

"Well, after getting run out of the last town I was in, I've been traveling. When I saw this awesome tower, I decided that I really wanted to explore it!" Her eyes sparkled. "I love traveling and exploring. I only actually go into towns when I'm close to starvation or something. They always try to hurt me for some reason." She shrugged. "I have no clue why."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Well, after getting run out of the last town I was in, I've been traveling. When I saw this awesome tower, I decided that I really wanted to explore it!" Her eyes sparkled. "I love traveling and exploring. I only actually go into towns when I'm close to starvation or something. They always try to hurt me for some reason." She shrugged. "I have no clue why."

"Oh, well, I love travelling, too."

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"Because you're stealing the hard work they put in!"

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"Ooh! Have you gone on many adventures?"

"Yeah, I've travelled all over, stopping by towns and entertaining them. This adventure though. The one I'm currently in is so weird and interesting." Cara paused, "And, yeah, stealing from people isn't very nice."

6 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Orpheus sighed. "Most people work all day to provide for themselves food for that day. They worked, they get the profits of that. Taking food is not good."

3 minutes ago, Isabelle6060 said:

"Yeah, I've travelled all over, stopping by towns and entertaining them. This adventure though. The one I'm currently in is so weird and interesting." Cara paused, "And, yeah, stealing from people isn't very nice."

She looked at them like they were insane. "But I need food to live." She said slowly.