Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

29 minutes ago, The Worldookler said:

I technically wasn't talking to him, but whatever.

Oops, sorry. I should've caught on to that...

I put all the character sketches onto a Google Doc, so it would be easy to go through and figure out who was who. Feel free to edit anything in there. 

Just don't mess up the formatting. I put way too much effort into it. Kolo?

I'll also put it in the main post.

I wasn't sure of everyone's normal names, so some are Ooklas. You can change those, too, if you want. I also fixed up some grammar and spelling stuff, but only what was marked.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15oTfPHcm1M-uFvL1TiwcX2dgZh9P7-v7ewBaTK8yQwc/edit?usp=sharing

9 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Rosalie Thyme, Pirate and Thief. Nice to meet you too."

Gal puts a protective hand on his bag. "A thief, you said? Shouldn't you be wanting to hide it or something?" He looks a bit troubled. "This expedition has a... an interesting variety of people in it, it seems. May I ask what do you have to do with dragons? It's about the gold, I presume?"

All right, I'll probably go to sleep now, so there might be no more comments from me for the next few hours.

Edited by The Worldookler

Just now, The Worldookler said:

Gal puts a protective hand on his bag. "A thief, you said? Shouldn't you be wanting to hide it or something?" He looks a bit troubled. "This expedition has a... an interesting variety of people in it, it seems. May I ask what do you have to do with dragons? It's about the gold, I presume?"

Rosalie shrugs. "It's not like anybody can stop me. I have no real reason for coming along, it just sounded fun. I don't have enough challenges in life."

22 hours ago, Vapor said:

Rosalie shrugs. "It's not like anybody can stop me. I have no real reason for coming along, it just sounded fun. I don't have enough challenges in life."

"Too good a thief, eh?" Said Gal hesitantly. "Well, just for you to know, I'm not worth robbing. Only papers with weird scribblings on them in my bag. Yep, nothing important."

Edited by The Worldookler

Just now, The Worldookler said:

"Too good a thief, eh?" Saint Gal hesitantly. "Well, just for you to no, I'm not worth robbing. Only papers with weird scribblings on them in my bag. Yep, nothing important."

Rosalie nods and makes a note to peek in his bag later.

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

Rosalie nods and makes a note to peek in his bag later.

Orpheus returns from purchasing all of his supplies. He carried several bags, but he didn't mind. He didn't anticipate needing anything more for the quest, or at least for a long while.

He also had a small bag he kept close of him he had filled with personal items and other such things.

He found himself among a small group of people that again, he knew nothing about. How come he couldn't remember names? Were these people even part of the quest, or did he just find himself some random marketgoers? He thought one looked familiar. He turns to a girl with short black hair and a streak through her hair. He considered being blunt, but decided against mentioning the dragon. He didn't know how the commonfolk would react.

"Weren't you with the other ones, going on the quest? With the prophecy? I can hardly keep anyone straight anymore."

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Minuet came back smiling widely. A good haggle always cleared her head. She carried everything the other person would need, including extra food.

Orpheus turned to the other girl who just walked up. How could he have never even learned her name? Orpheus felt like an idiot.

"See, she was a part of that quest. Uh... what was your name?"

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"I thought that was what we were doing here. People will trickle in one by one, hopefully."

Orpheus looked around and realized that he had just walked up to the agreed upon meeting place.

"Oh... well, that makes sense."

He laid down on the floor lazily and waited, balancing his sheathed knife on his finger or tossing it up in the air and catching it up again.

Just now, Ookla the Knight said:

Orpheus looked around and realized that he had just walked up to the agreed upon meeting place.

"Oh... well, that makes sense."

He laid down on the floor lazily and waited, balancing his sheathed knife on his finger or tossing it up in the air and catching it up again.

Minuet smiled and started pacing, second-guessing her decision to go on this quest.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be with you right now? Nobody told me yet where is the meeting spot. Assuming I'm there:

Gal wanders for a moment if he should introduce himself to the newcomer, wasn't he the human that left when he just arrived? He decides against it, however. He could get to know people later. He opens his backpack, watching closely to make sure Rosalie isn't close enough to take anything, takes out of it a notebook and his pen and starts reading. If anyone looks into the bag, it seems to be filled with notebooks, or at least the opened portion. The bag almost seems like it's bigger on the inside, but on a second glance it's not.

7 minutes ago, The Worldookler said:

Gal looks up from his notebook. "Oh, I didn't notice you coming. My name's Owlson. I... I think I joined the quest, though I don't know it's exact purpose. I'm interested in dragons for my own reason." He then returns reading the notebook.

Orpheus opened his eyes and pulled out a copy of the prophecy that the Shadow had given and reached it out towards Owlson.

"The tall, strange man spouted this out to myself and the elf... Val, I think? He then proceeded to inform us that we had to go on this quest or else, and so here we are the next day."

Prophecy again for reference:

Spoiler

Tʜᴇ sᴄᴏʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀᴛ, ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ, sᴄᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ
Cʀɪᴍsᴏɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɪɴ ʀɪᴄʜᴇs ʙᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ
Sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛs ᴡɪɴɢs, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴜʀɴs ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Iᴛs ʜᴏᴀʀᴅ ɪᴛ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ

Eʟᴠᴇs, ᴅᴡᴀʀᴠᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄɪᴀɴs ᴀʟɪᴋᴇ
Wɪʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀs ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ
Tʜᴇɪʀ ғᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴛ ʀɪsᴋ, sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ǫᴜᴇsᴛ, ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏʀᴇ

Bᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇɪʀs
Tʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴏғ ғɪʀᴇ, ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴇᴄʟᴀʀᴇs

Also as another note I only mentioned dwarves in the prophecy because I noticed OoklaWasTaken's character Kreare was a dwarf. Idk if they're planning to join in later or not. I could always just change that to owl people or something.

@OoklaWasTaken

Edited by Ookla the Knight