Athe

Wind

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Erus chuckled. "Did you seriously think that any revolutions have ever had a plan?"

"Yes, certainly. Especially when they were recruiting their other members!" I need to leave. There's no way this will work, and the consequences are too severe. I likely won't tell anyone about this meeting, but if they ask... It's time to go. Glissando turned. "I don't think this will work, even with incredible luck. I'm going."

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Yes, certainly. Especially when they were recruiting their other members!" I need to leave. There's no way this will work, and the consequences are too severe. I likely won't tell anyone about this meeting, but if they ask... It's time to go. Glissando turned. "I don't think this will work, even with incredible luck. I'm going."

"Wait! I have a plan."

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

*their

*facepalms*

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"You're correct." This is going to be a waste of time, isn't it.

"Are you aware of all of the gods powers?"

@Negative_Null you may want to join the rebellion, I may secretly need you...:ph34r:

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

"I can't say anymore here, for the safety of those gods, if you want to help you should stick around."

"Is there a safer place? We're literally in the sewer." Glissando reached for the manhole and started to pull herself up. "No, I think I'm fine. I need to keep going."

Just now, Condensation said:

"Is there a safer place? We're literally in the sewer." Glissando reached for the manhole and started to pull herself up. "No, I think I'm fine. I need to keep going."

"Bye! I have a house up on Mount Everest," Salin makes a tunnel in the wall which looks like it goes on for miles "This should get us there." Salin starts walking down the tunnel.

@Channelknight Fadran @DramaQueen

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

"Bye! I have a house up on Mount Everest," Salin makes a tunnel in the wall which looks like it goes on for miles "This should get us there." Salin starts walking down the tunnel.

@Channelknight Fadran @DramaQueen

Glissando paused. That would be a good place to hide, especially if no one could see me go. And then if I was found, then I could probably tell them about this plan to go after the deities... "Never mind, I'm coming with you." She dropped back down and started to follow Salin.

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Glissando paused. That would be a good place to hide, especially if no one could see me go. And then if I was found, then I could probably tell them about this plan to go after the deities... "Never mind, I'm coming with you." She dropped back down and started to follow Salin.

"Nope." Salin says Turning the ground under Glissando to mud "I don't have time for traitors."

Edited by A Windrunner

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Glissando sunk past her ankles. "Hey! I'm not a traitor!"

Salin hardens the stone under her. "Not yet, for now you're just indecisive, that makes you dangerous. Come find me when you have a cause to fight for."

Just now, A Windrunner said:

Salin hardens the stone under her. "Not yet, for now you're just indecisive, that makes you dangerous. Come find me when you have a cause to fight for."

Wait, around her ankles? Or just under her? Can she step out of the mud?

"No, wait! I... need to get away from someone. As long as I can do that, I'll fight with you."

Did the mud harden around her ankles to stone?

"What for?" Glissando challenged.

Yes.

"For letting you come with me, first who is the person who is chasing you?"