Athe

Wind

2 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"Nothing controlling stee---" he faints and you drop out the air 

Reveal hidden contents

chasq is shocked and wings of brilliant gold light begin to sprout from his back but are stopped by the metal holding him. he screams as he plummets to his death.

@Aspiring Writer

Edited by Chasmgoat

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
Just now, Chasmgoat said:

chasq is shocked and wings of brilliant gold light begin to sprout from his back but are stopped by the metal holding him. he screams as he plummets to his death.

Spoiler

And now Aspire needs to save us @Aspiring Writer!!!!

1 hour ago, Chasmgoat said:

@Aspiring Writer

Korodin stops as Sarah moves in front of him, her blue spirit looking around intensely. 

"What is it," he asks.

"I hear something." She looks up and gasps. "Up there! They're falling!"

Korodin looks up and finally sees two bodies falling through the sky. "How did they-"

"No time! Go help them!"

Korodin rolls his eyes but disconnected himself from the planet's gravity. Then, he reversed the direction of gravity and started to fall up. He shot through the air until he was leveled with them, then pulled himself toward them, falling back down. Once he reached, he put his hands on the two and made them weightless. Then he reversed gravity again, slowing their descent. He set them both on the ground lightly, Sarah hovering above both of them, smiling. 

Korodin (Shut up, I'm using it) -

Appearance- Black wispy hair, sky blue eyes, hardened face with a scar on his chin.

Powers- Branch of gravity and deception.

History- God of deception tricked him into killing his wife. Korodin went crazy and unconsciously started using his deception powers to recreate his wife as a blue spirit and now is trying to get revenge. he is no longer able to control his deception powers.

Sarah- Blue spirit, long hair, wears a dress most often, shifts through many forms, can be heard and seen by everyone.  

Edited by Aspiring Writer

7 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Korodin stops as Sarah moves in front of him, her blue spirit looking around intensely. 

"What is it," he asks.

"I hear something." She looks up and gasps. "Up there! They're falling!"

Korodin looks up and finally sees two bodies falling through the sky. "How did they-"

"No time! Go help them!"

Korodin rolls his eyes but disconnected himself from the planet's gravity. Then, he reversed the direction of gravity and started to fall up. He shot through the air until he was leveled with them, then pulled himself toward them, falling back down. Once he reached, he put his hands on the two and made them weightless. Then he reversed gravity again, slowing their descent. He set them both on the ground lightly, Sarah hovering above both of them, smiling. 

"wow! thank you!" "uh, who are you? and how did you save us?"

1 hour ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Pings work in spoilers just not quotes me and Connie tested it

That's 'Connie and I', thank you. :P

Shh, I'm definitely allowed to be on.

6 hours ago, Wind said:

Glissando’s slab slows then releases her into a white room that looks much like a science lab, a three skeletons are laid out on tables, the whole room is lighten by lamps that seem to have tiny storms inside of them. @Condensation

Glissando steps quickly away from the stone slab after being released. She looked around, then walked over to look closer at the skeletons.

Just now, Aspiring Writer said:

'She's my wife's spirit. Miracle it was. Dead one moment, then she just appeared!" Korodin smiled fondly at Sarah, who was staring at the other man intensely. 

"You haven't shared your name," Sarah mentioned.

"you never asked" chasq replies.

Korodin rolled his eyes. "It's okay, Sarah. What's your name, and while you're at it, why were you falling from the sky?"

"I am Chasq, I was falling because my friend and I were falling because he passed out and we were travelling in the sky"

"Why were you in the sky in the first place?" Sarah asked. "Where were you going?"

"We were flying because my friend here is the child of a god and flew us in this metal contraption to mount everest. speaking of which, can you get me out?"