Athe

Wind

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
1 hour ago, Chasmgoat said:

in response, the man sends a shockwave into the ground causing the ground to tremble, sink, and quickly collapse. The man takes this distraction to get up and stumble away as fast as he could.

Spoiler

Quick idea maybe he tells us the location of the Everest place?

Suddenly he lands flat on his back and then Dash encases everything but his head in metal

1 minute ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Suddenly he lands flat on his back and then Dash encases everything but his head in metal

Would he really know? I don't think so... but maybe he's been spying on it?

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Spoiler

I don't think it matters maybe he's a former member? Or another person who lives on Everest

On 24/10/2020 at 10:52 PM, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't think it matters maybe he's a former member? Or another person who lives on Everest

There are no former members, I got the feeling that this was a new thing.

Living on Everest? I suppose it's a possibility, but it seems unlikely to me.

Maybe he saw them go into the sewer pipe? Then Dash and Chasg could follow the tunnel once the others were gone and get to the Everest house.

Edited by Condensation

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Spoiler

Well it's presumably lower now with Athe having new geography so it's not too much of a problem

Just now, Condensation said:

Spoiler

It's a pretty good one but I think me and Chasq going a different way would be interesting plus we can fight and fighting is cool

8 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the man yells "fine, I will tell you what I did just don't hurt me!" trembling (although you cannot see it since he is encased in metal)

somebody from sel (i really need a nickname for you) I will be gone for a while so if you see this within three hours you can just make whatever he says next something that works with the current plan. (being led to everest)

Edited by Chasmgoat

I have an Idea. If any of you wants to die, but wants to stay alive, you can be killed and then I can use my time powers to go back a few minutes to make you alive. Only if any of yall want to though.

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

1 hour ago, Chasmgoat said:

the man yells "fine, I will tell you what I did just don't hurt me!" trembling (although you cannot see it since he is encased in metal)

Spoiler

Most people call me Somebody but sometimes that can get confusing I call myself Somebody because I like causing confusion

The man shouts "ih stole, ih stole just leave me alone" as he's sobbing Dash asks "what did you steal and where did you steal it from?" The man keeps on crying not hearing Dash so Dash repeats his question "Everest my house ih on Everest and I stole from a neighborhood right next to mine owns. Just a bone was all I stole nuhing important" Dash searches him for the finger using the steel it plops out and is covered in thick cloth

Spoiler

Ok so last night me and Connie were brainstorming different gods and we had the idea for a death god who is the only known god to have died because he accidentally touched and killed himself and I'm thinking this is his finger bone

5 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:
Spoiler

Ok so last night me and Connie were brainstorming different gods and we had the idea for a death god who is the only known god to have died because he accidentally touched and killed himself and I'm thinking this is his finger bone

oooooo! I like it.

Just now, A Windrunner said:

Spoiler

Pretty sure we're gonna use this to kill a willing god then have Bearer bring him back to life

Just now, A Windrunner said:

Spoiler

Also I put I small list of some of the gods we know the names of at the moment in the PM might wanna go check that out

Spoiler

You guys are boring I can't roleplay until Mr. Goat gets back and you can't even give me a good story to watch also where are you?

Edited by Somebody from Sel

7 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Because he felt like it and he wants to torment you

I mean, I don't mind being summoned. I love it, in fact. It does seem kind of like a waste of energy at that point, though. That's my only problem. Hey, A, describe where I end up or I'll do it for you!

@A Windrunner