Athe

Wind

Bearer looks into the hole. Then, shrugging, he jumps down.

Are we landing in sewage water or just the pipes? I was about to make bearer trip and fall into the hole, but then I realized it wasn’t Taln.:P

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

3 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"just a bone? I feel that this was a greater crime than a petty theft" "why steal this bone and whose is it?"

Yes. I think so, at least. Or you could go find the place that the bone came from.

And you can't go back in time to save someone's life, it starts a paradox.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
5 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"just a bone? I feel that this was a greater crime than a petty theft" "why steal this bone and whose is it?"

"Maybe we should return this to them? Being all high and mighty is your thing after all" he starts walking towards Everest

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Spoiler

Let's go with alternate reality time travel please I retconned the sewer thing

Edited by Somebody from Sel

23 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"Maybe we should return this to them? Being all high and mighty is your thing after all" he starts walking towards Everest

"hold up, I want an answer first" he turns to the man on the ground, "whose bone is this?"

Just now, Condensation said:

It is his? ok.

"I just stole it" "it belongs to someone by the name of uh... danaties? rhymes with manatees. er, something like that."

wait, isn't that the god of death?!?!

"hey, dash" "this is bigger than I thought"

if a god can die...

Just now, Condensation said:

For any other god I would assume that the powers would go away (if they could die), but since he is the god of death I would say it has the potential of killing (since his powers work after death?), maybe needs something else?   like you said, its not my RP. so @A Windrunner any thoughts?

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Spoiler

I've been assuming would work but it is up to @A Windrunner

"Definitely now I'm not so sure we should return this maybe stick it six feet under to go with his actual body?" He looks scared but also curious

Sorry guys I was busy, thanks for making me feel needed though.:D Touching the bone wouldn’t be lethal for anyone, but there is a way to access it’s power, Salin has almost figured it out.

“Oof you go then.” Salin taps his foot locking(I like Zation am bad with names) to the slab, the slab zips off down the hallway. @Channelknight Fadran

Zation, give me a sec to figure out what my house looks like.

Edited by A Windrunner

4 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"Definitely now I'm not so sure we should return this maybe stick it six feet under to go with his actual body?" He looks scared but also curious

"you don't have to return it, but I'm a bit curious. I am going to see where he stole it from and investigate. if someone has the skeleton of a god... whatever it is, something is going on and I want to know what it is. I've never been able to turn down a mystery."

Edited by Chasmgoat

1 hour ago, Chasmgoat said:

"you don't have to return it, but I'm a bit curious. I am going to see where he stole it from and investigate. if someone has the skeleton of a god... whatever it is, something is going on and I want to know what it is. I've never been able to turn down a mystery."

"Fair well let's get going" and he proceeds to put an iron harness on you and lifts the both of you up and starts heading to Everest

4 hours ago, Wind said:

“Oof you go then.” Salin taps his foot locking(I like Zation am bad with names) to the slab, the slab zips off down the hallway. @Channelknight Fadran

Yes? It's Erus. Then there's Dash and Chasq, Twirly, Salin, and Glissando. The named deities are Tailos, Drita, Vatra, Pyranid, Danneettees, John, and Ranitos. If there were others, I didn't catch them. Ha! It just takes me a little while.

Okay, whenever you're ready.

11 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"Fair well let's get going" and he proceeds to put an iron harness on you and lifts the both of you up and starts heading to Everest

my character can fly but oh well... (he can become an angel of justice or something like that and grows wings but when like this, he only cares about the law and will kill any who do wrong so he doesn't do it a lot.)

"I would prefer you to tell me before you make me fly to somewhere far away. It is disrespectful to do otherwise." chasq says, unfazed by the height.

Spoiler

Aspire is going to save pls no kill

4 hours ago, Chasmgoat said:

"I would prefer you to tell me before you make me fly to somewhere far away. It is disrespectful to do otherwise." chasq says, unfazed by the height.

"We're going to Everest didn't you just suggest this?" he looks incredibly pained

3 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"yes, but I don't want to be lifted without warning." chasq looks over and yelps "what is wrong!?"

"Nothing  it's just controlling stee---" he faints and you drop out the air