Athe

Wind

Just now, Condensation said:

"Yes, but if we have no way planned to take them away. Even if they lost their powers, they still have means far beyond mine."

"I've almost found a way, you will have much more power than them if I finish my project."

24 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

"I've almost found a way, you will have much more power than them if I finish my project."

Glissando paused, then nodded. "I'm willing to try."

I think her parents need to catch up with her eventually. It'll be after she's more devoted to the cause, so she won't tell them about it. Just a smaller villain on the way.

@A Windrunner

Edited by Condensation

27 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I think her parents need to catch up with her eventually. It'll be after she's more devoted to the cause, so she won't tell them about it. Just a smaller villain on the way.

Smort.

Salin stomps and sends Glissando out of the mud. "Okay, let's go." @DramaQueen @Channelknight Fadran

1 hour ago, A Windrunner said:

*facepalms*

Hehe. Join the club. 

Taln notices the group walking away, and knows that it is the last chance he will get. He jogs up to the group. To not be suspicious, he talked in a nonchalant voice. 
“So, I overheard you talking earlier, and I heard you were planning a rebellion. I’m want in. Can I help you guys?”

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

Salin stomps and sends Glissando out of the mud. "Okay, let's go." @DramaQueen @Channelknight Fadran

Yes, very much so. That means that she needs to leave the Everest house eventually. Nothing lasts forever, right? :P 

Glissando nods and steps toward the tunnel. "How long is this going to take?"

5 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Taln notices the group walking away, and knows that it is the last chance he will get. He jogs up to the group. To not be suspicious, he talked in a nonchalant voice. 
“So, I overheard you talking earlier, and I heard you were planning a rebellion. I’m want in. Can I help you guys?”

Hi want in.:P

"Do you want to put yourself in danger to topple the government? We could use some more people like that."

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Glissando nods and steps toward the tunnel. "How long is this going to take?"

"Not very long."

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

"Do you want to put yourself in danger to topple the government? We could use some more people like that."

“Yeah. I’ve been frustrated with the government for a long time. And, I’m a Freedom Fighter.”

Spoiler

Get it? 

2 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

“Yeah. I’ve been frustrated with the government for a long time. And, I’m a Freedom Fighter.”

"Sounds like we want you, feel free to join us."

"All right." Glissando starts walking down the tunnel.

"It's going to take forever if you want to walk."

5 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Just wondering, wind. Is Athe pronounced At-he, Ath, or Ayth?

It's Ath, but it's also up for debate.

Edited by A Windrunner

Just now, Chasmgoat said:

quick question: since the part with dash and I is much slower than with you three, and you three are about to head off really far away, Should Dash and Chasq meet with you or should we just continue our part for a while?

That's up to you, but feel free to break a whole in the ground by "accident" or something.

Glissando's eyes narrow. "Well, you were the one who argued against trapping us." She leans against the stone. "What now?"

Salin waves to her and then taps his foot, straps made of stone grab Glissando's arms and legs then the slate begin to move down the tunnel picking up speed. 

Just now, A Windrunner said:

Salin waves to her and then taps his foot, straps made of stone grab Glissando's arms and legs then the slate begin to move down the tunnel picking up speed. 

Glissando starts, then looks back at Salin. This had better not be a mistake. She turned her view back to the tunnel ahead of her.

7 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

That's up to you, but feel free to break a whole in the ground by "accident" or something.

sure, why not.

Chasq walks up with his sword in an intimidating gesture. "hey buddy, you did something wrong, just tell me what you did or I KILL YOU" 

in response, the man sends a shockwave into the ground causing the ground to tremble, sink, and quickly collapse. The man takes this distraction to get up and stumble away as fast as he could.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

What have I missed?

You should read it, it was awesome. Glissando went to exit, then came back because she thought she could hide well with them, Salin froze her feet in mud/stone, she's being chased by her parents. She'll fight, then Salin sent her down the tunnel on a slab of stone secured by stone strips.

20 minutes ago, Condensation said:

You should read it, it was awesome. Glissando went to exit, then came back because she thought she could hide well with them, Salin froze her feet in mud/stone, she's being chased by her parents. She'll fight, then Salin sent her down the tunnel on a slab of stone secured by stone strips.

Uhhh... what?