Athe

Wind

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

6 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"I am the heir of the fool god ratilage, I now doubt that you are guilty of whatever I thought you were. Will you accept my apology?"

"Happily my name's Dash yours?" He appears slightly irritated 

Spoiler

Also I've been assuming Pyranid is a full god were as Tanalarus is a demigod but I'm not sure on that

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"First, answer me this: do the gods deserve their power?"

"No, but is there really anything we can do about it? They got it, and now they're stuck with it. And we're stuck with them."

Girl Scouts, sorry. Be back in like 2 hours give or take.

11 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"I just want to listen to you guys explain your political views. It sounds really interesting."

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"No, but is there really anything we can do about it? They got it, and now they're stuck with it. And we're stuck with them."

Erus cocks his head, then taps a button on his wristband. The pins fall out. "Follow me."

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Erus cocks his head, then taps a button on his wristband. The pins fall out. "Follow me."

Glissando crosses her arms. "Where?"

Chasmgoat, I was just reading back through and noticed that you asked if all of my characters begin like this, weaving through the crowd with their head down. No, but a lot of them do. Bumping into someone in a crowd is a good way to get introduced.

@Chasmgoat

Edited by Condensation

I think I might be a Demi god or a branch. I’m part of a god who could fully manipulate time, so I can be fast, or make people slow, or, when I’m feeling powerful, I can manipulate time. I could do this by seeing what someone will do before they do it. Like Atium. But only when I’m in a version of the Avatar state.

This ok,

@A Windrunner?

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

1 hour ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

I think I might be a Demi god or a branch. I’m part of a god who could fully manipulate time, so I can be fast, or make people slow, or, when I’m feeling powerful, I can manipulate time. I could do this by seeing what someone will do before they do it. Like Atium. But only when I’m in a version of the Avatar state.

This ok,

Sounds good, as long as you don’t go back in time and erase someone else’s stuff.:P

@DramaQueen Hoidwastaken’s character Has the power of growth, classic growth and regrowth stuff. Do you think you would want to change your character’s power to that?

Edited by A Windrunner