Athe

Wind

27 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Glissando bumped into a person who had just stopped in the middle of the crowd. "Oh, excuse me. You shouldn't stop in the middle of the way, though."

"Sorry!" Twirly squeaked.

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

"Which conversation are you talking about?"

"I like conversations." She cringed. "Sorry, that was dumb. Sorry!"

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Talking about the honor of random people on the street. Come on; we'd best be going."

"Okay."

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

"I like conversations." She cringed. "Sorry, that was dumb. Sorry!"

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"What conversation?" Glissando looked down. "I should probably be going, sorry."

"If you ever dislike the current governments, come find me." Salin whispered in their direction, he started to walk away "I'm Salin by the way." he yelled as he walked.

Just now, A Windrunner said:

"Okay."

"If you ever dislike the current governments, come find me." Salin whispered in their direction, he started to walk away "I'm Salin by the way." he yelled as he walked.

Twirly frowned, then ran after him. "Why would I dislike the current governments?" She asked, sounding genuinely curious.

2 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

"If you don't try to recruit everyone, then you wont recruit anyone."

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Glissando ran through the crowd, heedless of who she shoved out of the way. "What did you say?"

"Well, it looks like you recruited one of them; or, at the very least, we're going to have to kidnap one to make sure they don't snitch on us."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well, it looks like you recruited one of them; or, at the very least, we're going to have to kidnap one to make sure they don't snitch on us."

"Sounds like it." 

Just now, Condensation said:

"Say that again."

"Which part?"

Just now, Condensation said:

"The first part. I got your name." Glissando's silvery-blue eyes bore into Salin's.

"I said that i dislike goat cheese, unless I'm in the right place." He said trying to make her understand the need to wait.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
3 hours ago, Chasmgoat said:

Chasq, shocked at the discovery that his opponent was a demigod, lept away from the steel.

"Who are you and why are you chasing me"

Spoiler

I have and what powers justice would have there are beams of light and maybe the ability to momentarily make an object unable to be controlled

Edited by Somebody from Sel

17 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

20 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Twirly frowned, then ran after him. "Why would I dislike the current governments?" She asked, sounding genuinely curious.

Um...ya got both.