Are You Secretly (Insert Sharder Here) In Disguise?

So, my test was not very good. I will make a better one when I can... but just from that little bit

@Illwei - 27%

@Experience - 36%

@revelryintheart - 36%

@Shard of Thought - 18%

edit: looking back, the sum of those first three scores equaled 100 percent exactly. (there were nonincluded decimals)

Edited by Chasmgoat

Er, How are y'all scoring yours? because I feel like my method could use some work :P. 

@Chasmgoat - 47 (extra points for uncertainty.)

@revelryintheart - 73 

@Experience - 61 (too chaotic. too many checkboxes)

@Shard of Thought - 50 (I know you marked down Chaotic, but I am definitely getting Lawful vibes from you? also I'm scared of your d7)

@AonEne- 64 (It's uh, Carachter. The answer was Charachter :P. I have no clue how to describe words. )

@Doomstick - 24

@PrincessPeach - 68 (Only one who got MLP question right :P.) (I thought you were going to be number 1)

Edited by Illwei

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

Er, How are y'all scoring yours? because I feel like my method could use some work :P. 

@Chasmgoat - 47 (extra points for uncertainty.)

@revelryintheart - 73 

@Experience - 61 (too chaotic. too many checkboxes)

@Shard of Thought - 50 (I know you marked down Chaotic, but I am definitely getting Lawful vibes from you? also I'm scared of your d7)

@AonEne- 64 (It's uh, Carachter. The answer was Charachter :P. I have no clue how to describe words. )

@Doomstick - 24

were you able to understand my range thing? i cannot for the life of me figure out the numbers

Just now, AonEne said:

Questions right divided by number of questions

I gave each answer to mine a value from 0-1 then got the average point value, it was needlessly complicated. also for the ones with multiple correct answers I did (correct/marked)(correct/total correct)

Just now, Doomstick said:

I gave each answer to mine a value from 0-1 then got the average point value, it was needlessly complicated. also for the ones with multiple correct answers I did (correct/marked)(correct/total correct)

Well then you're just cooler than us plebs :P

6 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

were you able to understand my range thing? i cannot for the life of me figure out the numbers

Theoretically I think that's B2 to C6. Middle C is C4, and then the numbers...are...numbers...

Idk I'm failing music theory right now that reminds me gotta go do hw.

Ah, yes I did each answer has a different number but I also took...artistic...liberties...
so there is no equation. you can get over 100 on mine with the right answers and I don't even know what I would do then...

Edited by Illwei

@Aspiring Writer I have a link to my partnered writing experiment with @xinoehp512 in my signature. There's only two chapters there, but it's quite good. I have written almost 200 pages in total for that story so far (although 120 pages of that isn't canon due to frequent story changes - those changes aren't near as common anymore, we've rounded things out quite a bit.)

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

@Aspiring Writer I have a link to my partnered writing experiment with @xinoehp512 in my signature. There's only two chapters there, but it's quite good. I have written almost 200 pages in total for that story so far (although 120 pages of that isn't canon due to frequent story changes - those changes aren't near as common anymore, we've rounded things out quite a bit.)

Oh, Xino! Now I'm very interested in what you two wrote.

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

Xino is the best writer I know. We also work together on The Cosmic Battle to Save the Thread which is an RP that started on TLT. 

Um, wasn't trying to imply that, I just know Xino from Shattered plains. I was unaware he wrote stuff. and Xino, you and I need to talk more.