Wind

This is now the Gif master forum. On this forum we will decide who is the Gif master of the 17th shard. 

Rules

• Who the Gif master is will be determined by a council of five people, anyone can apply to be on this council
  • Anyone who wants to become the Gif master must challenge the current Gif master to a Gif-off
  • In a Gif-off the Gif master and their challenger will each present a Gif in a round to be judged  the council
  • There are five rounds in each Gif-off and each round counts for one point whoever gets more points
  • If the Gif master wins nothing changes but if their challenger wins they now become the new Gif master
  • You can only use Gifs from one animal or other thing of your choosing in each Gif-off
  • The final and most important rule is to have fun

Now let’s see some cute Gifs people!!!

21 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

This is now the Gif master forum. On this forum we will decide who is the Gif master of the 17th shard. 

Rules

• Who the Gif master is will be determined by a council of five people, anyone can apply to be on this council
  • Anyone who wants to become the Gif master must challenge the current Gif master to a Gif-off
  • In a Gif-off the Gif master and their challenger will each present a Gif in a round to be judged  the council
  • There are five rounds in each Gif-off and each round counts for one point whoever gets more points
  • If the Gif master wins nothing changes but if their challenger wins they now become the new Gif master
  • You can only use Gifs from one animal or other thing of your choosing in each Gif-off
  • The final and most important rule is to have fun

Now let’s see some cute Gifs people!!!

I will challenge.

I post the most GIFs by far.

@Ark1002

Its On GIFs | Tenor

31 minutes ago, I Used To Be A Fish said:

The best GIFs: 9 places to find the GIFs that keep on giffing - Typeform

If you want nightmares:

Hide contents

15 Best Gifs of the Week from Funniest to Fails | Dog thoughts, Funny gif,  Dog ice cream

Funny Gifs on Waking up on Mondays - Never Shutup nevershutup.net

Which are you using to compete in the first round?

@Vapor @Frustration @Spren of Kindness @Experience just vote on the first one from NLAF and the one from Ark1002.

I will be voting for @I Used To Be A Fish this round.

Edited by A Windrunner