Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I just have to use the fancy rich-person water stuff in my hair... right?"

"Yep. So rinse the soap out, then put some of the shampoo in your hand, rub it in your hair until there are nice suds all through it, rinse it out, then do the same with the conditioner. Except the conditioner won't make bubbles."

Shade swung out of her room's window. She kept herself hidden in the shadows until she pulled her hood up. She was going to get a set of instructions from her newest employer. She found the location her employer specified, and grabbed her instructions. A kid? They want me to take a kid? She snorted. That is just plain ridiculous. Why did they hire me, a highly trained, extremely expensive bounty hunter? It probably has something to do with the parents... Yeah. The parents are going to be hard to take down. Probably. She shook her head, and went back to her room. She hid in the shadows so that no one would notice her. Once she got to her room, she got into pajama's and got into bed. It was a bit early for that, but she could sleep whenever she wanted. She sighed. I've never kidnaped a kid before. I wonder where I'll find her.

Just now, Condensation said:

"Yep. So rinse the soap out, then put some of the shampoo in your hand, rub it in your hair until there are nice suds all through it, rinse it out, then do the same with the conditioner. Except the conditioner won't make bubbles."

"That sounds complicated. Do rich people have to do that all the time?"

"I mean, I'd prefer to do it every day, but you really only have to do it once a week or so. Your hair gets pretty gross - comparatively - after that long."

Janice shook her head. "Geeze. Maybe I should've just stayed on the streets..." She closed the door for a round two with the shower stall.

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Shade swung out of her room's window. She kept herself hidden in the shadows until she pulled her hood up. She was going to get a set of instructions from her newest employer. She found the location her employer specified, and grabbed her instructions. A kid? They want me to take a kid? She snorted. That is just plain ridiculous. Why did they hire me, a highly trained, extremely expensive bounty hunter? It probably has something to do with the parents... Yeah. The parents are going to be hard to take down. Probably. She shook her head, and went back to her room. She hid in the shadows so that no one would notice her. Once she got to her room, she got into pajama's and got into bed. It was a bit early for that, but she could sleep whenever she wanted. She sighed. I've never kidnaped a kid before. I wonder where I'll find her.

Vespyr felt a sudden prickle on the back of his neck, and he felt a severe disturbance of his soul, as if millions of voices had cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.  "That girl had better know what she's doing," he hissed to himself.  If he had to save her again in a bath of deaths, he would be very cross.  At least he would get to say that he told her so.

Just now, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr felt a sudden prickle on the back of his neck, and he felt a severe disturbance of his soul, as if millions of voices had cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.  "That girl had better know what she's doing," he hissed to himself.  If he had to save her again in a bath of deaths, he would be very cross.  At least he would get to say that he told her so.

Proffie! Hop on the discord if you can!

Janice spent a solid twenty minutes in the room, so when she came out--

"There!" She said, a massive grin on her face. Her pale skin had been scrubbed clean of all the grime she'd picked up on the streets, and her hair was combed back over her shoulder. "Now the only thing I have that's still disgusting is this," she gestured at the sweater.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice spent a solid twenty minutes in the room, so when she came out--

"There!" She said, a massive grin on her face. Her pale skin had been scrubbed clean of all the grime she'd picked up on the streets, and her hair was combed back over her shoulder. "Now the only thing I have that's still disgusting is this," she gestured at the sweater.

Aryanna grinned. "Good job! We'll be getting rid of that now."

14 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I feel... like... not disgusting!"

Aryanna nodded. "That's why rich people like it."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Come on! Let's go let's go let's go!"

@Condensation @Vapor @Matrim's Dice @Negative_Null

Aryanna grabbed her bag and walked out of the room. "Coming?" she asked.

19 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna nodded. "That's why rich people like it."

Aryanna grabbed her bag and walked out of the room. "Coming?" she asked.

"That's the point."

"I agree, let's go!"

*Waves hands*

O flow of time... I SKIP thee!

Janice stepped back into the boutique. She actually felt like she belonged there now; or, at least, not like she didn't belong there.

8 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The figure of Trace appeared before Cruz's mind. She seemed to be grasping on something, though whatever she was holding onto wasn't in the courtroom. Her clothing was in tatters and blood ran down her arms and face.

Please... hurry...

I'm trying, Trace... where even are you?