Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Ugh, I missed so much while doing school.:(

Lloyd watched the sun rise and new it was time, he had to make his move now. He rushed into the clearing and saw it happening, everyone seemed to be getting along and that could only mean one thing. "Janice?"

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd watched the sun rise and new it was time, he had to make his move now. He rushed into the clearing and saw it happening, everyone seemed to be getting along and that could only mean one thing. "Janice?"

She ran towards him, pulling him into a deep embrace and burying her face in his chest, shoulders shaking with more sobs.

Vespyr stepped up to Janice, who seemed to have their abilities and their outbreak in control.  "Trace," it said, the lips stretched in scars, miscolored and twisted, "It is time to go."

This creature was completely single-minded, and didn't at all seem frightened that any of the people in the large crowd might fight back.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"Janice.." Lloyd was very confused, "Where is Trace?"

2 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr stepped up to Janice, who seemed to have their abilities and their outbreak in control.  "Trace," it said, the lips stretched in scars, miscolored and twisted, "It is time to go."

This creature was completely single-minded, and didn't at all seem frightened that any of the people in the large crowd might fight back.

"She's... I don't..." Janice turned her head towards Vespyr. "I... I promise I'll come with you. Can I just say goodbye to everyone?"

2 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Uhh I'm no good at narrating.

Her wounds begin to close, she'll stop bleeding, any symptoms of blood loss or whatever she's got going on will vanish away quickly, and Cruz will end up pained, strained, and exhausted.

Aight.

But they're leaving scars because I want Cadenza to share that with Janice.

Cadenza sighed as the cuts closed, leaving lighter brown scars. Her head cleared and she grinned, feeling a rush. The last of the ice around her arm melted away and she sprang to her feet. "Listen, weird monster-lady-thing, you're not taking my friend away again. This time, she's sticking around."

Just now, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr folded their arms, but didn't press the matter further.

Just now, Condensation said:

Cadenza sighed as the cuts closed, leaving lighter brown scars. Her head cleared and she grinned, feeling a rush. The last of the ice around her arm melted away and she sprang to her feet. "Listen, weird monster-lady-thing, you're not taking my friend away again. This time, she's sticking around."

"No... Cadenza..." Janice took a deep breath. "I have to."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"She's... I don't..." Janice turned her head towards Vespyr. "I... I promise I'll come with you. Can I just say goodbye to everyone?"

1 minute ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr folded their arms, but didn't press the matter further.

"I'm coming too."

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Vespyr turned its head toward Cadenza.  Was it a woman?  It didn't know.  It had always been raised as an "it," and the body it had was too disfigured by now to distinguish any features.

Just now, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr turned its head toward Cadenza.  Was it a woman?  It didn't know.  It had always been raised as an "it," and the body it had was too disfigured by now to distinguish any features.

"You will take me to your queen."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'll be fine. I promise."

"No... you can't come." Janice hugged him tighter. "Do... do you know where Aryanna and Jay are?"

"I'm not that Lloyd now, and I'm not doing this for you. This is for Trace."

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

"I'm not that Lloyd now, and I'm not doing this for you. This is for Trace."

Just now, Condensation said:

"But what if you're not you anymore? Like those Yevon?"

Janice broke away from Lloyd. "You're not..."

She backed away, grabbing Cadenza's good arm and hiding partially behind her. "Where's Jay? And Aryanna?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice broke away from Lloyd. "You're not..."

She backed away, grabbing Cadenza's good arm and hiding partially behind her. "Where's Jay? And Aryanna?"

"I think they're maybe at school, with no access to a computer(because that's likely Vapor's situation) on the beach?"