Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Shidala stopped when she went a bit further away. She noticed something. Again, the weird shadow. It looked at her for a while and began floating deeper into the woods. She started chasing it, on which the dark thing sped up. Finally she was in a place where she didn’t really heard others. Suddenly, a big wall appeared before her. Shadow flew over. Shidala sighed and took out her knife. Then she gasped. It wasn’t silver anymore, but black. She tried to stab it into the wall so she could climb, but is went through it like a paper. “That’s something new.” She thought and cut out a big door. There was nothing behind it. Except the shadow. Then suddenly it wasn’t a shadow. It happened too fast. The important thing was that a man was standing next to her. He was all black like an obsidian. 

“Who are you?” Shidala asked confused. 
“That’s not important. Important is who are you. You should come back.”  
“Why exactly? People don’t want me there. No one will ever care about me.” 
“Are you sure? I know you had a rough life, but you can’t abandon everyone. Times will get better. Now, go back.” 
“Why should I listen to you?” 
“Because I’m the only one thing left from your old life. You need me. Also, you said you have nothing to lose. Nothing will happen if you go back.”

Shidala suddenly realized who is that man similar to. She gasped. That couldn’t be true. Before she even said anything else, the man disappeared and she decided that she will go back. 

That was a LONG monologue

3 minutes ago, Fallapede said:

Yeah, but I didn't want to butt in on *waves hand* all this.

If you possibly wanna meet up with Lloyd pm me. :ph34r:

Edited by Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Thank you for being nice to Trace," Janice said. "Can you take care of Cadenza while I'm gone? In case... in case what I did to her gets worse?"

"But then who's going to give Aryanna a hug for me?"

Janice waved back. Who the heck was that?

15 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice looked at Vespyr. "I'm... I'm almost ready to go. I just need to say goodbye to one more person."

@Vapor

Aryanna walked into the trees and wrinkled her brow. "Why are you hugging Trace?"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You're okay!" Janice buried her face in Aryanna's hug. "Ahhh, I love you so much. You and Cadenza, and Lloyd, and Jay, and... everybody."

Aryanna smiled and bent down a bit more to hug the girl. "I missed you."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I want to go somewhere and pretend like I'm living a normal life for awhile. Maybe could we get a house and live together? Are houses super expensive?" Janice hugged Aryanna tighter. "I wanna go shopping after I do one more thing."

"Okay."