He is SO HOT and he has a British accent, plus he's an actor and super nice and cute. I don't know especially why, but one reason is that he's *approximately* our age, and he's seen all around the world, where other guys aren't. However, I disagree with him not being hot. He's SO hot!

3 hours ago, BreezeCauthon said:

Okay, here's a question. What does Tom Holland have that the rest of us guys don't? 'Cause I have yet to meet a girl who hasn't, at one point or another, had a crush on him, and I have yet to meet a guy who considers him anything more than mildly good-looking.

I am a girl and I have never had a crush on him.

Better change that statement them hmmm?

3 hours ago, BreezeCauthon said:

Okay, here's a question. What does Tom Holland have that the rest of us guys don't? 'Cause I have yet to meet a girl who hasn't, at one point or another, had a crush on him, and I have yet to meet a guy who considers him anything more than mildly good-looking.

I wouldn't say I've ever had a crush crush on him, but I think the reason a lot of girls do is because he's super funny, and cute in an awkward way, and he's really easy-going, so he just seems super cool in the most adorably awkward way.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Most of this doesn’t apply to me for reasons...

10 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

I am a girl and I have never had a crush on him.

Better change that statement them hmmm?

I have respect for that.

Spoiler

I mean, technically I've never met you, but I digress.

12 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

He's fairly attractive. Most guys just won't say that out loud, but this is text so it doesn't count

I mean, I'm not saying he's ugly by any stretch of the word... but... really?

19 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

I wouldn't say I've ever had a crush crush on him, but I think the reason a lot of girls do is because he's super funny, and cute in an awkward way, and he's really easy-going, so he just seems super cool in the most adorably awkward way.

yeah i agree with that. I've never had a crush on him. he's just a good actor and pretty funny 

and decent looking

15 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Welcome to Boys Only Thread, I mean Tom Holland discourse where I'm still the only boy defending him, which probably means something...

I made like three posts doing it and always failed to post it.:P. But I agree, Tom Holland is adorable.

Edited by The_Truthwatcher

8 minutes ago, FriarFritz said:

I personally think he's a great actor, and the best Spiderman we've had on a screen (fight me, @Frustration!). I don't get a lot of physically attractive/unattractive distinctions, but I could see how the characters he portrays are attractive due to their child-like innocence.

Andrew Garfield gives more Spiderman vibes than Tom Holland.

Admittedly I never gave either of them much attention or saw their movies I'm going by feel alone. But look at Toby McGuire, and tell me honestly that that isn't Spiderman.

5 hours ago, turtle said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Most of this doesn’t apply to me for reasons...

Please don't do this.

He’s by far the best spider man we’ve got so far. As an actor, he’s great, but he really only plays that one dorky role in every movie and it’s starting to wear out. And he’s definitely not ugly, but not hot either. Just on the good-looking side of things.