1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:
  Hide contents

Hiya guys, what are some really cool neopronouns?

I rly rly rly wanna start using them but i'm not sure which to try out. Any suggestions?

Spoiler

the ones that are highlighted are some of my favorites

6440b8dd7fbcc_Screenshot2023-04-1910_56_51PM.png.afdf37f786281a41906ff9186c1a3f02.png

mostly because i like sugar

and somewhat identify as pure sugar (its really confusing and super hard to explain)

Spoiler

Thanks so much guys!!!!!!

I think i'm gonna go with ze/zir/zirs/zirself, and maybe xey/xem.

Gonna ask my one supportive friend help me try them out :D

Also can we see pics of the legendary hat please? That hat sounds like the most beautiful thing in the world.

3 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks so much guys!!!!!!

I think i'm gonna go with ze/zir/zirs/zirself, and maybe xey/xem.

Gonna ask my one supportive friend help me try them out :D

Also can we see pics of the legendary hat please? That hat sounds like the most beautiful thing in the world.

That’s awesome! Do you want us to use them for you on da Shard so you can test them out in different settings?

YES, we need pics of the hat please @shortcake, @The Last Fæ and @TheGreatSnail

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

That’s awesome! Do you want us to use them for you on da Shard so you can test them out in different settings?

YES, we need pics of the hat please @shortcake, @The Last Fæ and @TheGreatSnail

uno momento

2 hours ago, The Last Fæ said:

I'll try to see who has it today (may take a moment).

ITS ME

I HAVE IT

Spoiler

IMG_20230421_090219.thumb.jpg.cab62fa13c1a41f7f29dd841d91770bd.jpgIMG_20230421_090231.thumb.jpg.963184124682867919a2dbfdde4e40fa.jpgIMG_20230421_090243.thumb.jpg.83b09a681fc9dbc757bc8f49914a5c2a.jpg

Sooo might be gender-fluid.

I don’t really care what pronouns people hee fit me as long as I know they’re referring to me… and sometimes i feel like presenting feminine even though i have no feminine presenting clothes.

Feeljng silly and gender-fluid yippee!!

17 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Sooo might be gender-fluid.

I don’t really care what pronouns people hee fit me as long as I know they’re referring to me… and sometimes i feel like presenting feminine even though i have no feminine presenting clothes.

Feeljng silly and gender-fluid yippee!!

HAPPY FOR YOU :DDD

I want to take u on a thrift shopping date to get feminine (or other) clothes that fit your style like I did with my bestie when they came out as gender-fluid but you live in texas :// cmon doomie why do you live in Texas??? Why don't you live over here in crab land???

40 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

idk tbh

bae is in texas so are friends..

crab land tf?? you on the east coast?

dw my gf or best friend can take me on a thrift shopping date i KNOW my gf would love to.

That's fair ig.

Yeppers :3 crabs and old bay and suits and people walking really fast  and old white guys in big buildings and that kind of stuff

Anyway yea make luna do it, it's super fun :D

Hey guys. How do you know like who you are. Cause I know that I am not straight. But lately what I thought it was doesn't feel right but I don't know how I feel about anything right now. I think I many be trans (which is what I have been for a while) or genderfluid. I know for sure I am onmisexual. But like I think I may also be asexual.

I am so confused and don't even know how this works together. (It doesn't help I live in a homophobic, very religious home.)

3 minutes ago, Hollow Graves said:

Hey guys. How do you know like who you are. Cause I know that I am not straight. But lately what I thought it was doesn't feel right but I don't know how I feel about anything right now. I think I many be trans (which is what I have been for a while) or genderfluid. I know for sure I am onmisexual. But like I think I may also be asexual.

I am so confused and don't even know how this works together. (It doesn't help I live in a homophobic, very religious home.)

So sorry about all the confusion and issues you're going through. I really don't know how to help you. I think what worked for me when I was having dysphoria over these matters, is just not labeling anything until I was absolutely sure. I knew when I was bisexual when I fell in love with my current partner. Before then, I was rather confused. I feel like simply letting things happen is the best way to know, but that's just me. I wish you the absolute best of luck in your troubles.

On 4/19/2023 at 8:47 PM, Szeth's Facepalm said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hiya guys, what are some really cool neopronouns?

I rly rly rly wanna start using them but i'm not sure which to try out. Any suggestions?

Xe/xer/xers or ze/zer/zers are the ones I've considered using, the biggest reason I personally would prefer neo pronouns over they/them is cuz I don't like the way grammar has to change because of it. (Instead of "she is" it becomes "they are"), but with xe/xer or ze/zer, I could still say "xe is" or "ze is"

Idk for myself personally actually though, I still very much view myself as a girl.

42 minutes ago, Hollow Graves said:

Hey guys. How do you know like who you are. Cause I know that I am not straight. But lately what I thought it was doesn't feel right but I don't know how I feel about anything right now.

Labels are really nice, but I’ve found that they’re often incomplete and our identities are flexible anyway. It’s okay to not have a label, especially as you’re still growing and discovering who you are; you are perfectly yourself. 

3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Idk for myself personally actually though, I still very much view myself as a girl.

I can relate to this. 

I could go OFF on my thoughts about gender… Society just makes me so angry sometimes. The worldbuilding here is interesting, but, like…. I live here. I have to deal with stupid societal stuff. It’s not fun.