2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

*ahem*

hello fellow gays i have a dilemma.

here's the problem:

i wanna be uh

*cough*

Hide contents

shoved against a wall by a cute guy (i'm male)

the only problem?

can't find any cute guys >:(

but my enby friend has graciously volunteered to take a cute guys place.

is this a weird rant?

sorry if im making yall uncomfortable i do that a lot i don't talk ab my fantasies so when i do it makes people uncomfy sorry haha i'll see myself out the door

*leaves*

*coughs*

um

u do u Doomie

love ya

oh also get ur gf to do it

On 12/30/2022 at 2:11 AM, Shadowed said:

Since I’m bigender I think if they ask me if I’m a boy I say yes and if they ask me if I’m a girl I say yes :P

Ayy, fist bump, fellow bigender-I-think peeps? (Also: mood) 

3 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

is this a weird rant?

sorry if im making yall uncomfortable i do that a lot i don't talk ab my fantasies so when i do it makes people uncomfy sorry haha i'll see myself out the door

You're fine :P perfectly understandable thing to want and rant about not having. 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

*deep sigh*

gender sucks sometimes. I got some clothes that I really want to wear bc they are just really cute and awesome but… dysphoria. Idk what I identify as and that annoys me!:(

Hard agree. Gender sucks.

Know this: You might work out your gender and be really happy with it, and that’s great. Or you might never truly find a label that you feel fits perfectly, and that’s equally okay. Surround yourself with people who accept you as you are, be your unfiltered self, and just carry on being amazing because you are so much more than just a label.

holy scud I’m a therapist now whatttt

5 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Gender does suck. That is a fact.

On 1/6/2023 at 11:11 AM, Shadowed said:

Hard agree. Gender sucks.

Know this: You might work out your gender and be really happy with it, and that’s great. Or you might never truly find a label that you feel fits perfectly, and that’s equally okay. Surround yourself with people who accept you as you are, be your unfiltered self, and just carry on being amazing because you are so much more than just a label.

holy scud I’m a therapist now whatttt

My issue is that changing which gender you identify with doesn't solve what you want it to. I'm an athlete, and I was having a conversation with some teammates about how to be stronger. "Step one: be a guy." Identifying as male won't change that, and will, in fact, bar other opportunities. Scud I sound so petulant, sorry. It's just...ugh. :P

10 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

*gives*

Here, i don't need it, make it into a gender smoothie.

3 hours ago, AonEne said:

Excellent, thank you. *begins mixing* 

2 hours ago, Voidus said:

There are two kinds of  enbies...

OHHHHHHHH I GET IT

HAHA

meme was very informative thx u

@Mr. Misting I just want to point out that the energy being given off by the two characters in Voidus' meme is exactly the energy being given off by Hyron and Miyako.

Like, very much so. The text doesn't fit the situation, but the energy does.

also:

update on that gay rant I had a while ago yes.

Spoiler

i was in fact shoved against a wall by my friend, who volunteered to do it since no cute guy would (pls hold while i cry)

okay am back now.

i was very flustered and would no doubt just die if a cute guy actually did it to me and i was like "abrfiuoabfyegfhaoi"

yes thank you i will leave now

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

@Mr. Misting I just want to point out that the energy being given off by the two characters in Voidus' meme is exactly the energy being given off by Hyron and Miyako.

Like, very much so. The text doesn't fit the situation, but the energy does.

also:

update on that gay rant I had a while ago yes.

Reveal hidden contents

i was in fact shoved against a wall by my friend, who volunteered to do it since no cute guy would (pls hold while i cry)

okay am back now.

i was very flustered and would no doubt just die if a cute guy actually did it to me and i was like "abrfiuoabfyegfhaoi"

yes thank you i will leave now

Yeah.......

I hate/love how correct that is.

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

HA

I don't know if one opinion is conclusive evidence. If we want empirical results I think we could either ask xino because he actually knows the characters or make a survey and give people zero context. Both options would amuse me.