Late-knight randomness (or any time when other activity is low)

Just now, Eluvianii said:

Whoa, what is that? It kinda seems like another variant of the one I posted. I've read there are like 180 different ones and they're all called the same

It's a creature that lives I think about 1000 meters down. The creatures the blue thing on to the big bubble is made from mucus

I have a beanie that has a picture of a blobfish and it says beautiful. It looks like this:

202000018626-2.jpg

@Truthless of Shinovar I found the deep-sea blobfish you were talking about. Apparently, they get tissue damaged when they're pulled out of the water quickly. That's awful!

Both of these pictures are blobfish.

main-qimg-86c543d071f78628a7a68f00b6f00155.jpeg

Edited by DramaQueen

Alas, I live by mountains (or I would, if they were real). I can proudly confirm that they are operating normally, blinking light, ominous earthquakes and everything. 

@Gears I can't stop. 

Edited by Hentient

23 minutes ago, Hentient said:

@Gears I can't stop. 

Don't stop. They have you surrounded. They'll know if you stop. Pray to the angels that don't exist for a miracle. Erika cannot save you, but Erika might be able to. Ask Erika to convince Erika to help.

23 minutes ago, Gears said:

Don't stop. They have you surrounded. They'll know if you stop. Pray to the angels that don't exist for a miracle. Erika cannot save you, but Erika might be able to. Ask Erika to convince Erika to help.

Alright. But Erika is at the old opera house, so Erika can’t convince Erika to help me. Perhaps if I pretend to need a lightbulb changed they will come.

Spoiler

It really is the best podcast ever, so if your ever in need of something to listen to, go there! 

Edited by Hentient

8 minutes ago, Hentient said:

Alright. But Erika is at the old opera house, so Erika can’t convince Erika to help me. Perhaps if I pretend to need a lightbulb changed they will come.

Have you called Old Woman Josie? She can probably tell the angels about your predicament.

1 minute ago, Gears said:

Have you called Old Woman Josie? She can probably tell the angels about your predicament.

Yes, she’s the one who recommended I break a lightbulb. I did, and Erika came with Erika and the other Erikas to help. I don’t know who is surrounding me... are those... hooded figures? 

11 minutes ago, Hentient said:

Yes, she’s the one who recommended I break a lightbulb. I did, and Erika came with Erika and the other Erikas to help. I don’t know who is surrounding me... are those... hooded figures? 

Do not look at the hooded figures. Do not speak of the hooded figures. The hooded figures are not legally existent.

10 minutes ago, Gears said:

Do not look at the hooded figures. Do not speak of the hooded figures. The hooded figures are not legally existent.

Oh no! I looked at one. I cold feeling washed over me. The Erika's have disappeared. I am left holding the remains of a broken light bulb. I- I must go, and run. 

But first, the weather. 

Edited by Hentient