The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran takes the bottle, handing it to Nathrangking. "I don't know what this is, but I'ma trust the hugspren."

I dismiss my lightning bolt and take hold of the bottle. With a trembling hand I down the contents. For a moment the pain is gone."Take my blade of light." I hold it out to Fadran. "Cast a spell of severing and use it to cut me from the other realm." Immediately the agony returns and I collapse.

Edited by Nathrangking

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The withergeists began to drift towards Ene, withered limbs outstretched.

"Hmm," said a voice behind her. "I don't think this is a good place to be, is it?"

“Nope, I don’t think it is,” Ene agreed in a very small voice, glancing behind her. “Can you help me?” 

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

I dismiss my lightning bolt and take hold of the bottle. With a trembling hand I down the contents. For a moment the pain is gone."Take my blade of light." I hold it out to Fadran. Cast a spell of severing and use it to cut me from the other realm." Immediately the agony returns and I collapse.

Fadran takes the blade, then closes his eyes.

I don't know how to do a spell of severing, Fadran prays to Icona, help?

How many times do you expect me to grant you limitless plot devices? Icona replies.

Please? Fadran begged. I'll offer you a nice, big, frosted cake.

Fine. Icona replies. The enchantment is hratharata, el-manto crepe.

Sounds like french.

That's because it is.

"Hratharata, el-manto crepe." Fadran whispers, making a cutting motion with the sword--hopefully that did the trick.

6 minutes ago, AonEne said:

“Nope, I don’t think it is,” Ene agreed in a very small voice, glancing behind her. “Can you help me?” 

"As a matter of fact," said the man, "I can."

He extended a hand for her to take. "I would hurry, if I were you. According to my calculations, this realm should be disintegrating soon."

12 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran takes the blade, then closes his eyes.

I don't know how to do a spell of severing, Fadran prays to Icona, help?

How many times do you expect me to grant you limitless plot devices? Icona replies.

Please? Fadran begged. I'll offer you a nice, big, frosted cake.

Fine. Icona replies. The enchantment is hratharata, el-manto crepe.

Sounds like french.

That's because it is.

"Hratharata, el-manto crepe." Fadran whispers, making a cutting motion with the sword--hopefully that did the trick.

The air ripple and the ties of the other place tear. All feeling of that realm is gone. That spell is of a special nature. Two deities know it. Hmm.. I stand and call my blades back to my hands. The storms disperse at my command. "I thank you and your patron Fadran. I owe you for this. Ask one thing of me be it within my power I will grant it."

Edited by Nathrangking

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"As a matter of fact," said the man, "I can." He extended a hand for her to take. "I would hurry, if I were you. According to my calculations, this realm should be disintegrating soon."

Is this a good idea? Ene wondered for approximately a second before clasping his hand. 

12 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Kindness returns, pencil smudges on her fingers.  "Nathrangking, can you tell me where the source of the pain is?  I think I found what to do.  I had to search the archives, I'm sorry it took me so long!"

"Kind one it has passed though for your troubles you may ask one thing of me as well and if it be in my power I will grant it."

Edited by Nathrangking