The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Vapor finishes with the salve and checks her metalmind. It's all used up, so she grabs the man. "You got any useful supplies?"

"Er... Uh... Yeah. Here." He pulls his bag off of his shoulder and pulls out a bunch of spheres, metalminds, and random collectibles. Vapor grabs some pewter, brass, bronze, bendalloy, gold, and electrum.

"You sure have a lot of these. How long have you been stealing?" Vapor picks up 2 small bottles labeled Health and distributes supplies. "Here." She hands Fadran a gold band and pours a potion into now slightly conscious Elaine's mouth.

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Vapor finishes with the salve and checks her metalmind. It's all used up, so she grabs the man. "You got any useful supplies?"

"Er... Uh... Yeah. Here." He pulls his bag off of his shoulder and pulls out a bunch of spheres, metalminds, and random collectibles. Vapor grabs some pewter, brass, bronze, bendalloy, gold, and electrum.

"You sure have a lot of these. How long have you been stealing?" Vapor picks up 2 small bottles labeled Health and distributes supplies. "Here." She hands Fadran a gold band and pours a potion into now slightly conscious Elaine's mouth.

Vapor seemed too busy to help Queen with a splint, so, making sure that the injured leg was steady and wouldn't move, Queen got up and collected two large, flat pieces of wood. When she returned, she carefully lifted Elaine's leg, placing one piece of wood under and one over the femur. She then wrapped the leg with the remainder of her bandages, hoping that no one else would need them until Elaine had healed and they had washed the bandages. The resulting splint wasn't her best work, but the break wasn't too bad, so this would do.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Who did this?" asked the red holed, picking up an arrow covered in blood off the ground and frowning. He flicked his gaze to Baalhan's bow and arrows and narrowed his eyes.

"In our defense," Fadran replies, "you did kinda sorta attack us first. And she did kinda sorta try to kill me." He did one more search of Elaine's bloodstream; he couldn't find any more poison. "Alright, I think that's it for the poison. Now for that femur..." He places his hand on the newly-made splint and starts Healing the break. "This is going to hurt; a lot. Fixing bones on a whim is not a fun process."

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

"Who did this?" asked the red holed, picking up an arrow covered in blood off the ground and frowning. He flicked his gaze to Baalhan's bow and arrows and narrowed his eyes.

"Um, stay calm please," Kindness says.  She bobs up and down nervously.  "Getting angry won't help anyone."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"In our defense," Fadran replies, "you did kinda sorta attack us first. And she did kinda sorta try to kill me." He did one more search of Elaine's bloodstream; he couldn't find any more poison. "Alright, I think that's it for the poison. Now for that femur..." He places his hand on the newly-made splint and starts Healing the break. "This is going to hurt; a lot. Fixing bones on a whim is not a fun process."

The red holed sighed. "Fair. But," he glared again at Baalhan. "Her wings? Poison? She's being mind controlled, for threads' sake!"

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Queen felt herself growing envious at Fadran's healing powers. One of her only useful skills could be done so much more quickly and easily by his powers. Yes, he had stated that it would hurt and that it affected him negatively as well, but it was fast. With his powers, Elaine would be back on her femur without a splint in under an hour. Without, it would take at least a couple of weeks. At least it made it possible for Queen to get her bandages back soon in case they would need them for someone else.

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The red holed sighed. "Fair. But," he glared again at Baalhan. "Her wings? Poison? She's being mind controlled, for threads' sake!"

"Calm down, she's going to be fine." Fadran winces as Elaine grimaces at the pain. "Animosity will help no one at this point. She's stable, but she's going to need extensive healing later. Poison's burned out, bleeding's plugged, broken bone is splinted and Healing, but those wounds are going to take time to heal completely."

The red holed let out a bark of humourless laughter. "You see these?" he said, pointing to the black rings in his eyes. "They're called 'thrall-rings'. Evidence of someone being under the control of a holed."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Calm down, she's going to be fine." Fadran winces as Elaine grimaces at the pain. "Animosity will help no one at this point. She's stable, but she's going to need extensive healing later. Poison's burned out, bleeding's plugged, broken bone is splinted and Healing, but those wounds are going to take time to heal completely."

The red holed exhaled. "Well, that's... that's good. Thank you."

Edited by xinoehp512

"Okay. Well,  if nobody else needs help then… Wait, the strange man over there, he's hurt." Vapor grabbed the other potion and ran over to Santonio's side. "I feel like I should know him..." she said as she uncorked the bottle.

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Okay. Well,  if nobody else needs help then… Wait, the strange man over there, he's hurt." Vapor grabbed the other potion and ran over to Santonio's side. "I feel like I should know him..." she said as she uncorked the bottle.

GASP, character connections? Exposition? Or simply the railgun of plot convenience? <_<

Also FYI I sorta kinda stabbed him with my magical butterknife, so... good luck fixing him up before he slips into oblivion.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Baalhan banishes his bow and arrows. He turns to face the holed his draconic face stoic. "Mortals understand nothing of the divine. My arrows were poisoned only because she feared this alone in battle. They strike no two the same. Had her heart not so loathed the poison then they would not have been such." He walks over to where Elaine lays and spreads his humanoid arms and begins to chant in Sumerian his deep voice growing ever faster. He glows sapphire the light becoming nearly blinding until it gathers and strikes Elaine. Her body calms and she falls into a deep sleep. Her burns fade and vanish. Her bones instantly repair themselves. Her wings are made whole. The poison in her body is burned out in an instant. Baalhan stops chanting and the remaining light disappears. "It is done what was done is undone. She is healed fully." 

@Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Once again, the red holed is not Santonio. Santonio was a white holed, who disappeared after Fadran stabbed him. The red holed appeared at the same time, so I can see why you might be confused. :P 

4 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Baalhan banishes his bow and arrows. He turns to face the holed his draconic face stoic. "Mortals understand nothing of the divine. My arrows were poisoned only because she feared this alone in battle. They strike no two the same. Had her heart not so loathed the poison then they would not have been such." He walks over to where Elaine lays and spreads his humanoid arms and begins to chant in Sumerian his deep voice growing ever faster. He glows sapphire the light becoming nearly blinding until it gathers and strikes Elaine. Her body calms and she falls into a deep sleep. Her burns fade and vanish. Her bones instantly repair themselves. Her wings are made whole. The poison in her body is burned out in an instant. Baalhan stops chanting and the remaining light disappears. "It is done what was done is undone. She is healed fully." 

@Channelknight Fadran

Where was that epic dose of plot convenience when we needed it earlier??

4 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

It was one time alone. If you wish I can send him from whence he came. 

That's alright. People tend to make too big a fuss about OP characters, and they don't even know why. If you stop to think about it, it's usually because OP players tend to abuse their power to become "plotbreakers." You definitely don't strike me as an OP character abuser, and so far you haven't done anything to convince me otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran feels that Elaine no longer requires Healing, then steps back. "Thanks... Baalhan."

Elaine coughs and open her eyes, "What... where?" she says, dazed, trying to sit up.

"Elaine!" cries the red holed. "You're alright!"

"Jaxevist?" says Elaine weakly. "The King sent... you?"

"Technically Santonio did that," muttered Jaxevist. "Apparently he didn't consider their lives worth much. But," he brightened, "they did heal you, so they can't be too bad. Most of them." He shot a brief glare at Baalhan, again.

Elaine coughs and open her eyes, "What... where?" she says, dazed, trying to sit up.

"Elaine!" cries the red holed. "You're alright!"

"Jaxevist?" says Elaine weakly. "The King sent... you?"

"Technically Santonio did that," muttered Jaxevist. "Apparently he didn't consider their lives worth much. But," he brightened, "they did heal you, so they can't be too bad. Most of them." He shot a brief glare at Baalhan, again.

To quote McDonalds: "Animosity; I'm lovin' it." ;)

"Yeah sorry about... punching you in the face with a fireball."