The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"What kind of covert?"  Martin steps out of the tent, absently motioning for the kid to follow.  "Watching and listening?"

“I can transform into a fly. Plus, I’ve years of experience infiltrating multiple societies before as a spy. Us... shapeshifters are trained.”

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

“I can transform into a fly. Plus, I’ve years of experience infiltrating multiple societies before as a spy. Us... shapeshifters are trained.”

"Fair point.  A literal fly on the wall, ey?"  Martin finds himself very glad that Earth doesn't have contact with other worlds.  He doesn't even want to think of what the ISC and YTP could do with shapeshifters.  "How old are you, anyway?"

2 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Fair point.  A literal fly on the wall, ey?"  Martin finds himself very glad that Earth doesn't have contact with other worlds.  He doesn't even want to think of what the ISC and YTP could do with shapeshifters.  "How old are you, anyway?"

“Hard to say, but maybe around thirty or so standard years. I prefer to seem a child. Then they underestimate me,” Ely smiled mischievously. “Humans are dumb. Uh, no offense.”

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Listen, as soon as I'm not in intense mouth bone pain, I'll give a witty response.

“Hard to say, but maybe around thirty or so standard years. I prefer to seem a child. Then they underestimate me,” Ely smiled mischievously. “Humans are dumb. Uh, no offense.”

"None taken."  Thirty?  That changes things somewhat.  "And smart.  You're older than me, I guess."

"Not necessarily more mature, unfortunately. I'm unsure of how exactly to measure my maturity, but it... can be a bit childish."

"Ah.  Makes sense."  He definitely is going to want a quick exit available for the kids.  Plural.  Two.  Why did he think this was a good idea?

Just now, STAG said:

“So will Fadran have to give us leave to go find Dax?” Merl asked, turning to Stefan and Professor X “what exactly is his position in this fellowship? He seems very powerful.”

"We're all considerably new, I doubt he'd care much that we left," said Professor X, "Maybe we just let him know? Tell him what it's all about, how it'll be useful, when we'll back. Something like that."

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"I'm sure."  He's pretty sure that the kid can handle himself.  If they get rendezvous points set up, he has a feeling that they can make this work.

Ely nods. "I think everyone left for Fadran's pocket dimension."

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I'm feeling better now that I've caved and taken some pain medication, but yeah.  Not the greatest.

"We're all considerably new, I doubt he'd care much that we left," said Professor X, "Maybe we just let him know? Tell him what it's all about, how it'll be useful, when we'll back. Something like that."

Ely nods. "I think everyone left for Fadran's pocket dimension."

"Probably.  I think we have to go there to go to any other worlds."

Ely stepped into the pocket dimension.

It's not prescription, just plain ibuprofen, but I have a weird contest of wills with the stuff where I flat-out refuse to take it for stuff like this.  It's not logical, there's no purpose to it, it's just me toughing out braces adjustments for pride.  Usually it's not bad enough for me to need it.  But thank you!

Martin follows him.

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin follows him.

Just ibuprofen? Even better. I've done so much research on ibuprofen vs opioids, I could go on for a long time. But suffice it to say that there are common opioids that are required to have Tylenol in it just so it can compare to the effectiveness of 600mg ibuprofen.

Anyways.

1 minute ago, STAG said:

Martin, Fadran, Andante, Xino's characters, Vapor's characters... etc. Probably some others.

14 hours ago, mathiau said:

Da'ar took a step back

"Er... Hello?"

Greetings. I am- Da'ar would be presented with a river of thoughts, meanings, feelings, sensations, and events. The birth of a planet, the death of a star, the vacuum of space, the abundance of life. Many of these thoughts detail complex mathematics, that of a hyperindexing temporospatial claudication, one in particular describing the exact planar and dimensional interactions of a hypercube. Some thoughts contain nothing but colors and shapes, and others what appears to be emptiness. These thoughts all bind together in a singular shaft of will, a description of this strange creature's existence. -but you may call me Remembrance. I am so that the past might be.

10 hours ago, STAG said:

Who’s not new here?

I and my character are not new, though I was inactive for a while.

Edited by EchoOfThePlanes