The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

The two plummeted through an endless plane of darkness. Around them, the darkness began to resolve into figures of absolute stillness. Vapor's grandfather cursed again.

"They're onto us," he murmured. He squeezed Vapor's hand, and a thought passed into her mind; Could you open your mindscape, from here?

32 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Pocket dimension." Fadran gave him a half-smile. "So... d'you want to team up with Nath and Jeff and get Vapor back?"

"Of course I do!" Jek said, as if he thought Fadran would never ask. 

22 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Stephen stepped forward from nearby. "Who is this Vapor? Is Vapor in trouble?"

"Vapor's a member of the Fellowship. She lost her memories and kinda got kidnapped by a god?" Jek looked like he was gonna say more, but thought against it and blushed.

Just now, Vapor said:

"Vapor's a member of the Fellowship. She lost her memories and kinda got kidnapped by a god?" Jek looked like he was gonna say more, but thought against it and blushed.

Stephen rubbed his chin, thinking. "I've not much experience with gods. What kind of expertise would such a mission require?" He wondered if he could send any of the Knights—or, heck, send himself.

33 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Great! Nath, Jeff, you guys ready to go?"

@Nathrangking @xinoehp512

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

Stephen rubbed his chin, thinking. "I've not much experience with gods. What kind of expertise would such a mission require?" He wondered if he could send any of the Knights—or, heck, send himself.

"No idea."

31 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Jek buttoned up his bag and straightened up, more than ready to go. 

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I nod, grim determination filling me.

My availability will be touch and go. I'll do my best not to fall too far behind :). Things will be crazy for a while though.

Lane appears again, in yet another flash of green light, nearby Jek. This time, he carried no Rubik's cubes, but a metal baseball bat. He brushed back his hair that had fallen over his eyes, and smiled.

"I've got quite the experience dealing with gods," he said, "I'm the grandson of one!"

Just now, Vapor said:

Jek hiked his bag up on his shoulders and followed Nath.

Lane's arms dropped, and he seemed a bit disappointed. He threw on a backpack, then came running up beside them.

"I've have plenty of experience dealing with gods!" the young teen repeated. "Plus, I've got a baseball bat!"

7 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Lane's arms dropped, and he seemed a bit disappointed. He threw on a backpack, then came running up beside them.

"I've have plenty of experience dealing with gods!" the young teen repeated. "Plus, I've got a baseball bat!"

"How old are you exactly?" Jek asked.

7 hours ago, Vapor said:

I think so... She squeezed her eyes shut and concentrated on her mindscape, focusing on bringing the two of them to it, and no one else.

Mr. Larue gasped, and the void warped around them even as Vapor pulled them into her mindscape.

"Careful," he gasped. "Portals... leave trails. They can track us. I've left a maze for them... should throw them off for now."

James, who had been waiting patiently since Vapor had left, made an interested noise. "Who's the newcomer?" he asked.

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Ready," said Jeffery, his voice hard and determined.

Alright, seems like we've got two groups about ready to go. Unfortunately, Sprennie is not available as of now.

Regardless, here they are:

Save Vapor Crew:

Save Martin Crew:

Spoiler

@Spren of Kindness @DramaQueen @Matrim's Dice (Right? Did we decide to let Craven come along?)

Does anyone wanna go punch some universe-destroyers in the face?

And it's just occured to me that Fadran doesn't have any pals to come with while he goes and annihilates some evil kings. Anyone with superpowers want to join him?

Sprennie and I agreed a while ago my shapeshifter character, Ely, would come with on Save Martin Crew. And yes I believe Craven is coming along.

And we'll have several Knights who can help punch some universe-destroyers or be with Fadran, and I believe @Flaming Coinshoot's characters. I have a good king who can annihlate evil ones, too.

18 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

(Right? Did we decide to let Craven come along?)

You better have :P Craven's tired of not doing anything... plus he has a sword now! Since it's Earth that will just complicate things but oh well guess that's part of the fun

Plus I'm tired of Craven not doing anything but that's my own fault for choosing to RP as a kid

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Almost fifteen," he said quickly. "But I've had plenty of experience with adventuring, and rescuing, and whatnot." Well, it was partly true. He'd done it once.

"Well, it's not my fault if you get killed or something."

33 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Mr. Larue gasped, and the void warped around them even as Vapor pulled them into her mindscape.

"Careful," he gasped. "Portals... leave trails. They can track us. I've left a maze for them... should throw them off for now."

James, who had been waiting patiently since Vapor had left, made an interested noise. "Who's the newcomer?" he asked.

"Ready," said Jeffery, his voice hard and determined.

"He's my grandfather. What do we do now?" Vapor asked, turning to her grandfather.

Jek turned towards Jeffery, nodding at him in greeting. "Good to have you... er... sir."

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Well, it's not my fault if you get killed or something."

Lane hid his excitement, keeping his cool facade up. "My friend's been to the Underworld before," he said casually, "Probably I could just ask him to bring me back anyways. Not like I'm prone to dying or anything. Uh, anyways. Sorry."

YOU ARE ALMOST AT 4,000 POSTS

Edited by Knight of Iron