The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

30 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

How's it going in there, pal? Fadran asked.

Icona hesitated, then replied, you wanna see?

Yeah, sure.

Fadran dropped into his Mindscape with relative ease, appearing on a grassy field extending out to eternity. Behind him was the gilded gate back to the warcamp, and in front of him was a set of chairs around a table.

I added furniture! Icona said, cleraly satisfied.

Fadran blinked. "Did you ever consider putting them inside a building?"

Oh. Hm. You're right. Give me a second... A small hut appeared where the table had been. There. Done.

Pulling open the door to the hut, Fadran stepped inside. The furniture was still there, but Icona had also added a couch and some drawers. Behind the house was a well, though it didn't seem to have any water in it.

"Huh. Not bad, my guy."

I'll work on it. Hopefully it'll work for now?

"Absolutely." Fadran cracked his fingers. "Alright, let's open this place for business!"

Small tendrils of darkness appeared all over Da'ar as air seemed to warp around him, he took a cylinder made of the same black crystal as the circle from earlier out of his pocket

"Who are you and what just happened?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I am Fadran and you're in my pocket dimension!"

A pocket dimension? Annoying. Chaotic transfer wouldn't allow to leave it and Da'ar wasn't sure he'd be able to open a portal to the camp yet. "Ok. Why have you brought me to your pocket dimension?"

15 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I am Fadran and you're in my pocket dimension!"

Merl felt a slight tugging in the back of his mind. His body wanted to stay here, yes, but his mind was curious about somewhere else.

”I’ve never been one to ignore my own feelings.” He said shrugging and suddenly he awoke in a large grassy field in front of a hut.

5 minutes ago, mathiau said:

A pocket dimension? Annoying. Chaotic transfer wouldn't allow to leave it and Da'ar wasn't sure he'd be able to open a portal to the camp yet. "Ok. Why have you brought me to your pocket dimension?"

"Well, I've made it a sort of HQ for the Fellowship."

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

28 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well, I've made it a sort of HQ for the Fellowship."

"The Fellowship? Oh! I see. You teleported people from the camp assuming everyone there would be member of this 'fellowship' but out of weird luck there was a newcomer who had no idea of what was going on in the mix?"

Da'ar relaxed a bit but did not dismiss the warping yet, it appeared to be an honest mistake

49 minutes ago, EchoOfThePlanes said:

@mathiau

Remembrance does not appear to give any heed to the newcomers, but in truth, it was very curious. It directs its thoughts at Da'ar.

This is so. We are so.

"Ok, who just thought to me?"

22 minutes ago, mathiau said:

"Ok, who just thought to me?"

Remembrance disengages from its perch, briefly flickering out of Fadran's pocket dimension. It returns to its normal size, and reinserts itself into the extradimensional space. Before Da'ar appears a big snake-like creature entirely composed of a bluish energy. A halo of white light surrounds its head, splitting and writhing here and there, forming a mane of "feathers". It raises its head, its eyes points of silver fire. Da'ar would feel a sense of amusement from it, followed by a wordless thought identifying itself as the origin of the telepathic communication.

Edited by EchoOfThePlanes

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Ehh... yeah. Close enough. Not really, but close enough."

Da'ar dismissed the warping and put the cylinder back in his pocket, he was in no immediate danger

3 hours ago, EchoOfThePlanes said:

Remembrance disengages from its perch, briefly flickering out of Fadran's pocket dimension. It returns to its normal size, and reinserts itself into the extradimensional space. Before Da'ar appears a big snake-like creature entirely composed of a bluish energy. A halo of white light surrounds its head, splitting and writhing here and there, forming a mane of "feathers". It raises its head, its eyes points of silver fire. Da'ar would feel a sense of amusement from it, followed by a wordless thought identifying itself as the origin of the telepathic communication.

Da'ar took a step back

"Er... Hello?"

The Knights each entered the pocket dimension in turn.

"Now I don't have to burn anything down," Lane noted. "Sad."

"I wonder..." Stephen said, kneeling down to inspect the floor of the hut. "Could one exit this... pocket dimension? Can multiversal portals be opened in here?"

Stefan and Professor X lingered by Merl. Ghostfire and Kelly lingered by Crispin and his gang.

Ely, however, still wished to speak with Martin. He changed back into a fly, flew to the other side of Martin, and then turned back into a kid. @Spren of Kindness

Edited by Knight of Iron

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"It's fine, I guess."  He is a kid.  It's probably fine.  "Maybe don't do that in the future, though.  Uh.  Did you have something to say?"

"Sorry. I am not very familiar with human customs. I would like to go to a Earth. Like I said... I can do covert."