Friends, Romans, countrymen! (And countryladies) Lend me your ears! I come to bury childhood, not to mourn him.

On February the 23rd of A.D. 2024, I turned 18. I no longer belong among this group. Goodbye, o children. In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

1 hour ago, The cheeseman said:

Friends, Romans, countrymen! (And countryladies) Lend me your ears! I come to bury childhood, not to mourn him.

On February the 23rd of A.D. 2024, I turned 18. I no longer belong among this group. Goodbye, o children. In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Alas, For thou hast betrayed us; Thine ascension into the land of taxes and debts has greatly troubled mine heart, for lo, Thou art a traitor. Thine very own soul shalt now be punished by thine own hands, alas, have enjoyment wallowing in thine own pyne.

1 hour ago, Wierdo said:

Alas, For thou hast betrayed us; Thine ascension into the land of taxes and debts has greatly troubled mine heart, for lo, Thou art a traitor. Thine very own soul shalt now be punished by thine own hands, alas, have enjoyment wallowing in thine own pyne.

Mm. Those are for sure words that you just said.

On 4/16/2024 at 11:21 AM, Wierdo said:

Woe be unto all that must venture beyond this plane of youth

16 hours ago, Wierdo said:

Cheers unto thee, o' friend of mine

Cheers unto thee as well! Now let us speak no more of what lies ahead for it brings sorrow to my soul, so let us converse of normal youth things.

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Even when I turn eighteen, I’ll still be immature enough to be called “not an adult”

Lol, same. There's no way I'm gonna be an adult when I'm an adult

WHICH IS NEXT YEAR. I DON'T LIKE THAT. NOT AT ALL

Edited by Wittles

59 minutes ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

OH! Can I join! I'm so HAPPy! I thought I was the only kid to read Brandon Sanderson! Yay! 

Almost everyone on here is under 18, so you’re in good company. At least three quarters of the active people.

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Almost everyone on here is under 18, so you’re in good company. At least three quarters of the active people.

Yeah for instance I'm 15 

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Yeah for instance-

Wait Thaid how old are you? You don't have to tell if you don't want to, but like I'm remembering the argument about how you said you'll graduate in 15 years that some of us had a few pages ago. lol

1 minute ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Yeah for instance-

Wait Thaid how old are you? You don't have to tell if you don't want to, but like I'm remembering the argument about how you said you'll graduate in 15 years that some of us had a few pages ago. lol

XD

Good question.

As I said in the imagine how other sharders look like, I am definitely four.

Definitely...