1 minute ago, Voidwatcher said:

should we normalize holding funerals for those who were once a part of this group and have now adulted?

... do i get a funeral for adulting? or did I adult before funerals existed so I don't get one?

5 minutes ago, Tani said:

... do i get a funeral for adulting? or did I adult before funerals existed so I don't get one?

Everybody gets a funeral! Even if you're an invader....

Cremation or funeral is the real question. Do you want an open casket or closed casket? Should we invite other adults? Or do you want only your previous club members around?

6 minutes ago, Tani said:

Cremation. Preferably one that includes a minimum safe distance and explosives during the funeral.

And let's invite everyone!

Sounds good to me. Explosives or deliberate arson is hard to choose between sometimes.

...I wish I came up with that idea first. I'll 'borrow' it! ;)

Also, you better get the paperwork done, so adults can come here without being classified as invaders! Since you're an adult, only you can do paperwork. Totally not putting the work off to somebody else... :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Voidwatcher said:

Also, you better get the paperwork done, so adults can come here without being classified as invaders! Since you're an adult, only you can do paperwork. Totally not putting the work off to somebody else... :ph34r:

I delegate all paperwork to you. *signs paperwork delegation form* Have fun!

Edited by Tani

Just now, Tani said:

:blink:

this is the best idea ever

Wait I have one question - do these explosive Viking funerals come with a minimum safe distance?

That is an excellent question... how about it only explodes when it's out at sea? Then we get an excellent view of the EXPLOSION without dying!

1 minute ago, Voidwatcher said:

Well, If I don't do the paperwork, then there is no minimum safe distance. And I still don't know how to do paperwork...

Oh that's easy. You mostly just sign papers and answer boring and/or nonsensical questions like "is the deceased dead?" and "cremation or burial?" (check cremation, they don't need to know about the explosives...)

2 minutes ago, Telrao said:

That is an excellent question... how about it only explodes when it's out at sea? Then we get an excellent view of the EXPLOSION without dying!

Hey that gave me a thought - (Lost Metal spoilers)

Spoiler

Wayne's death was an explosive Viking funeral!

5 minutes ago, Tani said:

Oh that's easy. You mostly just sign papers and answer boring and/or nonsensical questions like "is the deceased dead?" and "cremation or burial?" (check cremation, they don't need to know about the explosives...

Oh. That makes sense. What should I set the minimum safe distance to?

10 hours ago, Voidwatcher said:

Oh. That makes sense. What should I set the minimum safe distance to?

That depends on the amount and type of explosives, and I'm too tired for math.

Don't mess up. The results could be... explosive.

35 minutes ago, Tani said:

That depends on the amount and type of explosives, and I'm too tired for math.

Don't mess up. The results could be... explosive.

i'll just assume dynamite. That should be fine.

Edit: Okay, minimum safe distance for dynamite is 70 feet. According to google, at least. Consider it done.

Edited by Voidwatcher

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

can i get my adulterized funeral to be twice as explosive as Tani's?

Always good to plan ahead! Consider it done. If Tani's funeral does become extremely explosive, we may charge you for the extra fees beyond the regular dynamite count.