What is your Favorite Word?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

skrunkle, eepy, skadoodalilly (not an actual word), i could go on for ages. recently, I've been saying the word "scream" a lot. not in any sentences or anything, just the word. it's fun(ny) to see how people will react when i say it. (lmk if ya'll want context)

On 3/31/2023 at 1:16 PM, shortcake said:

skrunkle, eepy, skadoodalilly (not an actual word), i could go on for ages. recently, I've been saying the word "scream" a lot. not in any sentences or anything, just the word. it's fun(ny) to see how people will react when i say it. (lmk if ya'll want context)

yes please

5 hours ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

yes please

yes to the context?

Spoiler

so i tend to get hyperfixations quite easily, and recently two of my sudden fixations are plague doctors and medieval beekeepers. and so i was gushing to my friend over the fact that you can ship the two of them together so perfectly, and then they asked me, "what would you say if you saw a plague doctor and a medieval beekeeper holding hands with each other just on the street in real life?" and I responded with "scream." That would have confused anyone who isn't my friend, but they are a good-enough friend of mine to know that i meant the actual word, and not the action. we then laughed about it for the following minute and a half or so. and now i will just creep up on people and scare them by literally just saying the word "scream"

14 hours ago, shortcake said:

yes to the context?

Reveal hidden contents

so i tend to get hyperfixations quite easily, and recently two of my sudden fixations are plague doctors and medieval beekeepers. and so i was gushing to my friend over the fact that you can ship the two of them together so perfectly, and then they asked me, "what would you say if you saw a plague doctor and a medieval beekeeper holding hands with each other just on the street in real life?" and I responded with "scream." That would have confused anyone who isn't my friend, but they are a good-enough friend of mine to know that i meant the actual word, and not the action. we then laughed about it for the following minute and a half or so. and now i will just creep up on people and scare them by literally just saying the word "scream"

Thats great. 

Just wondering, what's special about medieval beekeepers?

My word doesn't exist. Terry Pratchett Described it in the Wee Free Men.

Just wondering, what's special about medieval beekeepers?

What's special about bees released in the privy?

It's just Excalibur, you can't really get a cooler sword than that, and it's fun to say

A +1 silvered rapier (Just kidding). No, instead take a Shardblade, too many in circulation for you? Then try an Honorblade.

Edited by The Last Fæ

• 4 weeks later...