AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

IT’S SPONSOR TIME!

I watch in shock and horror as Po takes a knife to the gut, and I see her crumple to the ground. I curse, several times, then immediately make a phone call.

Soon, a silver container floats down from the sky, coming to a rest right next to Po’s head. 

@Blessing of Potency

@Rushu42

@Invocation

@xinoehp512

Alright game makers, this is one of my four deliveries to Po, you guys need to roll to see what she gets, right?

I assume that John isn't above the Ene/BoP/Sorana exit. There's been nothing about that so far, but if he was there, he should have seen people coming out.

I take some of the most important stuff from the boxes and pick up a shield, then go through the tunnel that @AonEne went through. I see Ene standing there within bow range, but not close enough to immediately stab me, so I take aim and shoot an arrow for her heart. I notice BoP bleeding out next to Ene and Sorana running away in the distance.

This is a lethal attack.

12 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Bullying

24 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I assume that John isn't above the Ene/BoP/Sorana exit. There's been nothing about that so far, but if he was there, he should have seen people coming out.

That's what it's looking like.

I clutch onto the rocks above my entrance, and wait for someone to come through.

What does this exit lead to?

@Invocation @Rushu42 @xinoehp512

Edited by John Flamesinger
Forgot who the third GM was. Sorry xino.

18 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I see Ene standing there within bow range, but not close enough to immediately stab me, so I take aim and shoot an arrow for her heart. 

I'm choking back screams, trying to stop Po's bleeding with my VeRy UsEfuL mAP, pressing my hands to the wound. No. No. No. I rise, trying to push her off of me and move her into a better position. 

15 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

I feel like lethal attacks should have disadvantage

They do, there's more of a chance for them to fail. 

Also, don't bother rolling for the tackle anymore, I just went with it. 

I moved in my above post, so the arrow may or may not still hit my heart. 

3 hours ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I take some of the most important stuff from the boxes and pick up a shield, then go through the tunnel that @AonEne went through. I see Ene standing there within bow range, but not close enough to immediately stab me, so I take aim and shoot an arrow for her heart. I notice BoP bleeding out next to Ene and Sorana running away in the distance.

She moves as you release the string, and the arrow whistles over her head. 

@AonEne

5 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I watch in shock and horror as Po takes a knife to the gut, and I see her crumple to the ground. I curse, several times, then immediately make a phone call.

Soon, a silver container floats down from the sky, coming to a rest right next to Po’s head. 

@Blessing of Potency

@Rushu42

@Invocation

@xinoehp512

You can send useful tools; the specifics are up to you.

3 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

I clutch onto the rocks above my entrance, and wait for someone to come through.

@Invocation @Rushu42 @xinoehp512

You are, I believe, overlooking a flat expanse of soft white snow, dotted with the occasional bush. A shimmering stream winds through the center of it.

As you sit, waiting, the cold begins to intensify. Your thin jumpsuit is hardly adequate protection, and the wind begins to pick up. Your fingers are soon numb where they clutch the rock.

3 hours ago, Sorana said:

I continue to run away to get as far away as possible.

The heat is oppressive, and after a little while running becomes very difficult. By the time the people you left behind are but vague shapes on the horizon, you are panting from thirst and exhaustion.

10 minutes ago, Rushu42 said:

The heat is oppressive, and after a little while running becomes very difficult. By the time the people you left behind are but vague shapes on the horizon, you are panting from thirst and exhaustion.

Exhausted I drop to my knees, a whimper escaping my lips when I stare at the knife. Looking up I stare at the sky, at the cameras watching me. A show. If I deliver a good show I will live longer. I've heard stories of the brave, of those fighting or killing themselves. Of those leaving messages. Staring at my bloody knife I know that I am too weak. I broke, I gave in. Sobs wrack my body and I bend forward hug myself. For a little while I allow myself a short moment of respite, then, as I still can see the others, I force myself to get back to my feet after a while, stumble in another direction and start searching for water. I try to get of sight, and keep an eye on the figures. I don't want to be backstabbed myself.

Edited by Sorana

Rushu, could you answer mine?

Edit:

Also, is this just going to be me vs Rashek, with me lost underground?

Edit 2:

Nevermind, it seems some others are still alive and out of danger as well.

Edited by kenod

1 hour ago, Rushu42 said:

She moves as you release the string, and the arrow whistles over her head. 

I look up in fear, then grab at the box Po’s sponsor sent her, hoping to use the contents to save her. 

Is that allowed? That’s allowed, right? 

I’m also visualizing this - 

Rashek: WHERE ARE YOU, LET ME KILL YOU 

Kenod: I can’t even find myself, what makes you think you can 

Edited by AonEne

21 hours ago, kenod said:

I move my hand backwards to the place of the transition. Moving closer to the wall I turn to the left to continue following it. I try to soften the sound of my breathing, nervous by the way it echoes around the place.

Sorry.

You move forward, rounding the bend, and barely catch yourself before you tumble down a steep incline. Your feet sent some rocks skittering across the floor, and you can hear the tapping for some time, until they finally settle, and the silence is once more complete.

1 minute ago, Rushu42 said:

You move forward, rounding the bend, and barely catch yourself before you tumble down a steep incline. Your feet sent some rocks skittering across the floor, and you can hear the tapping for some time, until they finally settle, and the silence is once more complete.

I walk back a few steps and turn around to put my right hand on the wall, switching my rope to my left hand. I start walking back to the entrance.

2 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I have medicine. Does anyone want to bribe me to save Po/kill Sorana?

I can bribe you with hugs! And I think sorana is going to die from the desert. Serves her right after she literally and figuratively stabbed me in the back. For the record Sorana I had no intentions on betraying you, that was Luna...

@Sorana