AonEne

Just for fun, has no impact on the game, but which do you personally like more?   

92 members have voted

1. 1. Truth or Dare?

• Truth
    • Dare
    • I am not bound by your pointless restrictions, human (both)

Just now, Lunamor said:

Compliment a random person (wowwww I feel like a kindergarten teacher or something :P).

I will do this tomorrow morning because no one is out right now.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Truth.

Who is your favorite Sharder What's your favorite food that isn't from whatever country you live in?

I lived in Europe for four years, one of my few regrets was not learning about them until the last. We have a large tin of the ‘original’ stroopwafels somewhere in my house. They are so good.

And now I’m hungry. :P

Meh, I guess that while I’m here, Truth.

11 hours ago, Invocation said:

What's the story behind your weirdest "that's not what should have happened" moment?

I can't think of any good ones for me, but last  weekend my family went to a pumpkin patch for my mom's birthday. It was really muddy, there were thunderstorms in the Birthplace Of Brandon (Lincoln) area right around when we got there, so everything was messy. The patch had carnival games (such as the test your strength game) and we decided to play some, cause why not. My dad went to do the test your strength one and when he swung he missed the target and hit the ground, (which was very muddy). He sprayed mud back 6 feet onto the people behind him and he had it all over himself. 

Alright, another dare. :D

Edited by Handerfle

2 hours ago, Sorana said:

What's your favourite non-Sanderson book?

I’m really liking the Arc of a Scythe series by Neal Shusterman. Fablehaven is fantastic. Heroes of Olympus was my favorite before Sanderson. It’s hard not to love Ender’s game. Do I have to choose?

Edited by Butt Ad Venture