AonEne

Just for fun, has no impact on the game, but which do you personally like more?   

92 members have voted

1. 1. Truth or Dare?

• Truth
    • Dare
    • I am not bound by your pointless restrictions, human (both)

On 9/30/2019 at 9:03 PM, Shard of Thought said:

Truuuuuuuth.

What, in your opinion, would be the worst way to die? 

On 9/30/2019 at 10:13 PM, The Last Post said:

Veritas 

(truth)

What is your least favorite Knight Radiant order? 

On 10/1/2019 at 7:06 AM, Sorana said:

And I'll take a truth as well ^_^

Does your adulthood change the way you interact with younger Sharders? 

On 10/1/2019 at 8:54 AM, Cadmium Compounder said:

I'll do another truth!

What’s the cutest breed of puppy you’ve ever seen? (You can use photos online to help.) 

Edit: Dare, please! 

Edited by AonEne

6 minutes ago, AonEne said:

What, in your opinion, would be the worst way to die? 

Oh, Ene.... You have opened a hole.

Obviously, this death would have to be quite slow and you wouldn't be able to see any of your family and friends before you were killed - unless of course, your killer is a family member or friend. That would make this whole thing a lot juicier. But, to be honest, I don't think you'd be able to address them while your murder is being committed. :ph34r:

I myself am very afraid of heat, so getting burned to death would be quite awful. I picture slowly getting lowered feet first into a pit of lava. That is not all, however. You are locked in a form-fitting metal cage while all of this is happening, so you can't move and the heat from the lava will travel up to the parts of your body before you've actually been submerged. *giggles psychotically* Imagine the screaming... 

52 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Does your adulthood change the way you interact with younger Sharders? 

That is a difficult question.

So I think I have to say yes, because my adulthood changes the way I interact with people in general. But it's not because some Sharders are younger, it's simply that I am who I am. And at one point I somehow reached an age that marks me as an adult. :P

4 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Oh, Ene.... You have opened a hole.

Obviously, this death would have to be quite slow and you wouldn't be able to see any of your family and friends before you were killed - unless of course, your killer is a family member or friend. That would make this whole thing a lot juicier. But, to be honest, I don't think you'd be able to address them while your murder is being committed. :ph34r:

I myself am very afraid of heat, so getting burned to death would be quite awful. I picture slowly getting lowered feet first into a pit of lava. That is not all, however. You are locked in a form-fitting metal cage while all of this is happening, so you can't move and the heat from the lava will travel up to the parts of your body before you've actually been submerged. *giggles psychotically* Imagine the screaming... 

Interesting! That had some of the factors I would choose, others surprised me. 

4 minutes ago, Sorana said:

That is a difficult question.

So I think I have to say yes, because my adulthood changes the way I interact with people in general. But it's not because some Sharders are younger, it's simply that I am who I am. And at one point I somehow reached an age that marks me as an adult. :P

Makes sense. 

23 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Probably Ashlyn because of the things she'll be able to do once she's a radiant. And her backstory, which I'll get into later....

Now I'm even more curious about her backstory. :lol:

I'll take another truth, if someone has the time to come up with a question.

Could someone give me a daring truth? Or was it a truthful dare? If I’m telling the truth, I’d rather do a dare, but the daring aspect of that frightens me, truthfully.

If you’re truthfully (or daringly) confused, I’ll take a truth!:P

edit: @Lunamor, would you vote Brandon Sanderson 2020?

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

10 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Could someone give me a daring truth? Or was it a truthful dare? If I’m telling the truth, I’d rather do a dare, but the daring aspect of that frightens me, truthfully.

If you’re truthfully (or daringly) confused, I’ll take a truth!:P

edit: @Lunamor, would you vote Brandon Sanderson 2020?

Uh... Shadolin or Shaladin? 

It depends on the other candidates.

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

What’s the cutest breed of puppy you’ve ever seen? (You can use photos online to help.) 

Edit: Dare, please! 

Half Australian Shepherd Husky Mix (Here's a little picture)

I dare you to climb a ladder (Or a stepstool if you can't find a ladder. Or structure of similar design.) Take a picture of the view from the top (or highest you went) Post the picture on here if you want to but you don't have to.

Dare please!