Devotary, I dont believe you are taking the convert into account for your lynch math.

D3: 8-1(3 lives) lynch I, mislynch

N3: 7-1(2 lives) kill, charge iron/atium (2 charged spikes)

D4: 6-1(2 lives) lynch I

N4: 6-1(1 life) kill, extra life

D5: 5-1(2 life) lynch I

N5: 5-1(1 life) kill, convert

D6: 3-2(1 life) lynch I

N6: 3-1  kill

D7: 2-1  lynch C

N7: 2-1. Kill

D8: 1-1. Parity, village wins.

ok so it's harder than Devotary makes it look, but we can win if we lynch both Stick and me assuming one of us is the Inquisitor.

@Devotary of Spontaneity how come in your math you assume that the inquisitor only has 1 spike and cant charge another?

@Sart can you confirm that you definitely protected Rath from an attempted conversion?

Edited by Furamirionind

10 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

Devotary, I dont believe you are taking the convert into account for your lynch math.

D3: 8-1(3 lives) lynch I, mislynch

N3: 7-1(2 lives) kill, charge iron/atium (2 charged spikes)

D4: 6-1(2 lives) lynch I

N4: 6-1(1 life) kill, extra life

D5: 5-1(2 life) lynch I

N5: 5-1(1 life) kill, convert

D6: 3-2(1 life) lynch I

N6: 3-1  kill

D7: 2-1  lynch C

N7: 2-1. Kill

D8: 1-1. Parity, village wins.

ok so it's harder than Devotary makes it look, but we can win if we lynch both Stick and me assuming one of us is the Inquisitor.

@Devotary of Spontaneity how come in your math you assume that the inquisitor only has 1 spike and cant charge another?

@Sart can you confirm that you definitely protected Rath from an attempted conversion.

Correct. It said in my PM that I protected Rath from the conversion. Once we know who the Inquisitor is, we no longer have to worry about Spikes or Conversions because the Seer will block any actions they try to make.

3 minutes ago, Sart said:

Correct. It said in my PM that I protected Rath from the conversion. Once we know who the Inquisitor is, we no longer have to worry about Spikes or Conversions because the Seer will block any actions they try to make.

oh yes you are correct.

Well in that case, I will let those that are not colour blind take over the thread, as I shall be no use orchestrating a tie vote.

I'll be able to watch somewhat closely near the end of the cycle to see if any vote change is necessary, but as it stands, It doesn't look my vote is in a place where it can be moved to help balance the votes. 

And I won't be able to watch extremely closely, just somewhat closely. So if someone else is able to watch closer, that would be great. 

Stick(3): Drake, Fura, Rath
Fura(2): Sart, CadCom, Devotary

Unless Drake specifically says otherwise, I will assume that Drake will carry out his promise to Soothe a vote off of Fura, which is reflected in my new vote tally. Since Sart had a vote on Fura when Drake last posted, I shall assume that Sart's vote will be removed. Since a tied lynch improves our chances of catching the Inquisitor I will put a vote on Fura. We're dead if shane is the Inquisitor and we don't lynch them or if we lynch shane but not the Inquisitor. I don't think a 3-way tie is feasible, as that allows the Inquisitor to hammer one of the other two.

5 minutes ago, Rathmaskal said:

I don't think Drake has been online since he promised to Soothe a vote, so I think it's likely that order is in.

Stick

To even things back out.

I mean... is it really such a bad thing if I survive? : P

Just a reminder, if neither Stick  nor I am the Inquisitor, then the game technically doesnt end. We just have to hope very hard that there is also a third Lurcher. The convert will get through eventually, and the earlier in the game it is used the better. It would be better (imo) to focus on blocking kills. Protecting CadCom is most important. Assuming Stick is evil we shouldnt have to worry about anyone getting converted. If someone other than Stick is the inquisitor, they will likely convert one of CadCom, Sart, or Shane. There isnt a reliable way to stop this, so again, protect from kills. I think we will need to prevent 2-3 kills to get back on track to win. (I havent done the math.)

I'm getting a different vote count. Including Drake's supposed Sooth, I have: 

Fura (3) - Sart, CadCom, Stick, Devotary
Stick (2) - Drake, Fura 

Did I miss a vote retraction?

Even though my vote is currently on Fura, I think that I would prefer that fura survive over Stick at this point. I've reconsidered some things. But I would probably prefer a dual lynch most still.

Edited by Cadmium Compounder

3 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

ust a reminder, if neither Stick  nor I am the Inquisitor, then the game technically doesnt end. We just have to hope very hard that there is also a third Lurcher. The convert will get through eventually, and the earlier in the game it is used the better. It would be better (imo) to focus on blocking kills. Protecting CadCom is most important. Assuming Stick is evil we shouldnt have to worry about anyone getting converted. If someone other than Stick is the inquisitor, they will likely convert one of CadCom, Sart, or Shane. There isnt a reliable way to stop this, so again, protect from kills. I think we will need to prevent 2-3 kills to get back on track to win. (I havent done the math.)

The conversion cannot go through while CadCom is alive. CadCom cannot die so long as at least one village Lurcher is alive. If the Inquisitor loses a life while at least one village Lurcher is alive, we win.

Fura

I missed Stick's vote. It should be tied now.

2 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

The conversion cannot go through while CadCom is alive. CadCom cannot die so long as at least one village Lurcher is alive. If the Inquisitor loses a life while at least one village Lurcher is alive, we win.

Fura

I missed Stick's vote. It should be tied now.

You are assuming our POE is correct. Is it? Probably. Hence why this lynch is happening. But if we both die, then obviously that is not the case. We are putting a lot of stock in the truthfulness of the writeup, if it is wrong or misleading, then some of our clears are wrong.

The villagers were now mostly in agreement. They had narrowed down a list of just a few people to stab. And so they tried to stab two of the people.

Suddenly, one of the attackers stopped in place and dropped their knife, overcome by an intense pity.

One person ended up actually being stabbed. They screamed as the knife was drawn out of their body... and they stayed alive. They came back on their feet, gritted their teeth, and the wound healed. Could they have been burning pewter? Or was this something else entirely... like a spike? It was time for the people to decide.

- - -

Night 3 has begun! The turn will end on Wednesday, September 11, at 12:30 PM PDT.

Stick was lynched, but survived!

Vote count: 
Stick (2)
Fura (1)

Here are the rules.

Player list:

Spoiler

1. Furamirionind, as A Character

2. Cicada, as Ada

3. Xinoehp512, as Demmanu (Tineye)

4. DrakeMarshmallow, as Tersin Forrelken

5. Stick

6. CadCom, as Tom

7. Rathmaskal, as Rath the Rapper

8. Shanerockes

9. Butt Ad Venture, as Cornelius Steel (Smoker)

10. Devotary of Spontaneity, as Moud

11. Amanuensis, as Octun Renaud (Seeker)

12. Sart, as Sari

13. Snipexe (Rioter)

YAY IM NOT DEAD

I thought I was dead for sure. Though granted, I was looking forward to talking in the dead doc a bit. : P

Quick double check of the rules... only way to survive lynches is Inquiziboi and Thug...

2 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Haha turns out I misread my GM PM I’m actually a Thug now how nice :rolleyes:

. . .

Um, ok yeah. Easy mistake. Especially after submitting 2 actions as a Tineye on... I forget who. : P

Good game Stick. You 100% had me fooled.

11 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

Um, ok yeah. Easy mistake. Especially after submitting 2 actions as a Tineye on... I forget who. : P

Yeah no wonder I got no results for those actions...Silly me :lol:

Edited by _Stick_
Selling error

2 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Haha turns out I misread my GM PM I’m actually a Thug now how nice :rolleyes:

Suuure. You misread the word Thug for the wordTineye. 

I can see that as both start with a T. 

Unfortunately, Inquiziboi starts, and ends with i. 

Sorry I originally tried to kill you Fura. Glad you're alive. 

3 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

YAY IM NOT DEAD

I thought I was dead for sure. Though granted, I was looking forward to talking in the dead doc a bit. : P

I sure hope the dead doc is exciting right now. It would have been fun. 

3 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

If you insist, I’d love to arrange a visit for you ;) Through, um, a friend, obviously. 

:blink:

Scary! I'll hope that a lurcher chooses to protect me! If not, I'd like to meet your um, friend before my passing.

Wonderful. We lynched the Inquisitor, and not Fura. I soothed CadCom's vote like I said I would. I can't speak for any other vote manipulations.

Considering we still have a Seer to prevent conversions, and Lurchers to keep the Seer alive in the meantime, does that mean the game is pretty much decided? It seems with this setup and number of people that the game was almost inevitably going to be decided one way or the other after just a few cycles.

EDIT: Also, Stick, your posts are most excellent :)

Edited by DrakeMarshmallow