The Newcago Court

Quiver

What the?....... Its the scene with Mu Shu giving tha guy fake orders. It's right after the King of the Rock scene. Which is right after the "be a man" song.

How come the guys remember this

Wrong!

Its when mulan has been left behind after fighting the huns. The lucky bug tells mu shu that it isnt lucky. Mu shu's reply is "you lied to me? And what are you a sheep?" He gestures at the horse for that.

Wrong!

Its when mulan has been left behind after fighting the huns. The lucky bug tells mu shu that it isnt lucky. Mu shu's reply is "you lied to me? And what are you a sheep?" He gestures at the horse for that.

Yes, but there aren't a lot of funny images from that scene. Mu shu riding a panda up a tree? Hilarious. 

I thought I was managing my Steelheart withdrawals pretty well. And then Facebook told me Random House will be passing out the prologue and first three chapters of Firefight at San Diego Comic Con this year.

Never have I hated the city of San Diego so much.

deathpoint-by-kristal.png

Pictured: me with some lucky guy who's going to the San Diego Comic Con.

Or rather, someone who was PLANNING on going to the San Diego Comic Con.

deathpoint-by-kristal.png

Pictured: me with some lucky guy who's going to the San Diego Comic Con.

Or rather, someone who was PLANNING on going to the San Diego Comic Con.

Deathpoint wasn't trying to take over the city at all. He was just trying to kill some guy lucky enough to have Comic Con tickets so he could steal his identity.

Fantastic drawing, by the way.

I know two things about San Diego Comic Con. 

1. It is socially acceptable—nay, encouraged—to dress in a manner that would earn you odd looks on the subway most of the time. 

2. Random House is passing out the prologue and first three chapters of Firefight there this year. 

Those are the only two things I need to know. 

I know two things about San Diego Comic Con.

1. It is socially acceptable—nay, encouraged—to dress in a manner that would earn you odd looks on the subway most of the time.

2. Random House is passing out the prologue and first three chapters of Firefight there this year.

Those are the only two things I need to know.

Do people cosplay at the comic con?