The Newcago Court

Quiver

Hmmm... could spike out your memory of previous spikings, probably better not though. Would you like a cookie?

But spiking that would mean that the metal remembers and forgets and the charge rots and then Ruin will be happy for your service and changes the memory remaining in the spike, so whoever is spiked will love you and turn themself into an Inquisitor but their soul will only be for you, which means they have to use carrots to spike themself, so they don´t add to their spirit web but then the vitamins in the carrots, will allow them to see better and cause them to see the truth, which means they know you manipulated them and they´ll want their revenge.

Sorry, thinking about consequenses has become hard since... someone spiked my logic out of me.

But spiking that would mean that the metal remembers and forgets and the charge rots and then Ruin will be happy for your service and changes the memory remaining in the spike, so whoever is spiked will love you and turn themself into an Inquisitor but their soul will only be for you, which means they have to use carrots to spike themself, so they don´t add to their spirit web but then the vitamins in the carrots, will allow them to see better and cause them to see the truth, which means they know you manipulated them and they´ll want their revenge.

Sorry, thinking about consequenses has become hard since... someone spiked my logic out of me.

I read that post at 7:36 AM. 

At 7:38, my brain exploded. 

All this fuss, it was a simple* contract. It seems like history loves to repeat itself. A ruler signs something and everyone gets up in arms, waiting, hoping the deal is broken. I believe in dealing openly**, and I can almost sorta possibly guarantee that the Newcago throne is safe***.

And it's true, left means sinister in latin. You can look it up on SpikapediThis post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules**  This post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules. (Nothing personal Lefty. Just Business. But if you want you can have one of our brand new Dark Alley Donuts!)

* nothing is ever actually simple

** like a bear trap 

*** Like a house on the rim of Krakatoa 

**** May not actually exist

Edited by Fatebreaker

I read that post at 7:36 AM. 

At 7:38, my brain exploded. 

If your brain exploded you couldn´t write this post, which means you were joking. Hussa, my logic works again. :lol:

All this fuss, it was a simple* contract. It seems like history loves to repeat itself. A ruler signs something and everyone gets up in arms, waiting, hoping the deal is broken. I believe in dealing openly**, and I can almost sorta possibly guarantee that the Newcago throne is safe***.

And it's true, left means sinister in latin. You can look it up on SpikapediThis post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules**  This post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules. (Nothing personal Lefty. Just Business. But if you want you can have one of our brand new Dark Alley Donuts!)

* nothing is ever actually simple

** like a bear trap 

*** Like a house on the rim of Krakatoa 

**** May not actually exist

Even the site objects to your spiked deals. :P

Edited by Edgedancer

Hussa, my logic works again.  :lol:

Be careful with that logic, it would be horrible if someone say, accidentally tripped while holding an atium spike and stole it. again.  :ph34r:

Edited by Voidus

Slithering Spike Snakes, what happened? have I upset the local site deities? Maybe I should offer them some cookies...

Nah, our admins are all about the spikes would never conduct secret hemalurgic experiments on their members.  :ph34r:

Hrrmmph. Dark alleys are so blazen and in your face. Now Spice, that is subtler. I distrust the events that are coming to pass here, Madam Contrare, would you consider an alliance with me to keep an eye on these hidden ruffians, so that if they do start using their puny spikes we may crush them and enslave a cult with a higher mixture of control?

Ah my dear Scholar, slavery must still be in your blood to ask an alliance from your sworn nemesis. Spice was your downfall before, and you just never learn.

Have you not visited the dark alleys lately? If you have, then you must have seen a shadow of me. Also, it is almost blasphemy to speak so of spikes. Don't you remember employing the same tactics with me in a fight a number of pages ago? 

I'm afraid I have to say no to your offer, Scholar. It's just way too much fun trying to kill you. I like the way you think of slavery now, though. Still a sliver of compulsion there, I see.

I wondered if you would remember by glasses and buttons. Those were quite fun when they were unique, but now they're so common that it's hard to take a step without having them under foot. Generally speaking, any alley way that I'm in doesn't remain dark for long, I quite like sunlight and light in general so I prefer to light up my alleys.

One cannot undergo harsh experiences without them leaving their scars. I quickly think of slavery when confronted with an enemy, and you remember my spikes.

Generally speaking, any alley way that I'm in doesn't remain dark for long, I quite like sunlight and light in general so I prefer to light up my alleys.

Oh, are we busting out deep, philosophical lines? I got one:

Without the darkness you  can't truly appreciate the light.

And without the light the Solar Power industry would die.

So we should appreciate both, as long as it's the right kind of darkness and light.

Oh, are we busting out deep, philosophical lines? I got one:

Without the darkness you  can't truly appreciate the light.

And without the light the Solar Power industry would die.

So we should appreciate both, as long as it's the right kind of darkness and light.

Or we could bring eternal darkness to the land and end the corruption inherent in the Solar Power Industry once and for all! 

Or we could bring eternal darkness to the land and end the corruption inherent in the Solar Power Industry once and for all! 

I'm down. It would also end the corruption of the Sunglasses and Sunscreen Industries.

pluss it'd be waaay easier to sell cookies.

Let's bring about a revolution of Darkness.